Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Chloeemia

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments For chloe and Aimee

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok so what do you wanna role play about? I'm going to be a girl and I like drama romance action adventure. What about you ?

message 3: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments anything...it really doesn't matter to me. I'm more of the go-with-the-flow. If you already have an idea post and I'll add on.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok hang on then ill think off something but if you already have an idea go ahead ;)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Oops meant :)

message 6: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments flirting? jk... I don't really have an idea.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok I'll post something then wait are you a boy or girl in this rp ? Btw I'm going to be a girl

message 8: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments it doesn't matter to me. I'm flexible. DO YOUR WORST!!! or best in this case

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

it was a cold autumn evening and Nora decided to take a book down to the park and read. She put on her coat and headed for the door. When she go to the park she sat in one of the wooden benches they had there at the side of one of the running tracks. She pulled out her book from her bag and started to read

message 10: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments [[romance, adventure?]]

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(( yeah sure :) I was just typing what came to my head first :) ))

message 12: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Dylan was walking around in the park wondering where he realized that a girl was in his spot. Moving over to the girl he stated, "Y-y-you can't be there..." He was standing over her at the moment. "Tha-a-a-at's my s-s-spot." By now Dylan's hand was clenching and unclenching rapidly. He desperately tried to keep calm. Wearing a worn out trench coat buttoned completely along with ripped jeans, Dylan continued, "mo-o-ove pleeease."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Nora looked up from her book" hmm?" She said with a questioning look. She saw a guy standing in front of her, he seemed angry " sorry" she said " il just move over and you can sit her as well" Nora said moving over a bit so he could also sit down

message 14: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Dylan waited impatiently. His fingerless gloves showed lots of wear and were fringing at the end. Also his hair was to his shoulders and quite oily. It looked like he hadn't washed it in a while. Once she moved he sat in his spot and began to relax. He didn't exactly like that the girl was still there, but it didn't really matter as long as she didn't move. Pulling out a piece of paper and pen, Dylan scribbled something and put it away.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

" why did you freak out just then?" She said " when I sat on the bench?" Nora looked at him questioningly, closing her book using her thumb as a book mark

message 16: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments "S-sorry." Dylan said bashfully. He didn't really know how to explain this to the girl neither did he want to. Maybe he should. But then again most people don't like him because of that. Deciding to just blurt it out Dylan stated, "Aspergers."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

" oh ok" Nora said with a smile " your turning red, sorry if that embarrassed you" she said

message 18: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Dylan gave an awkward smile, "It's a fact why should I be embarrassed?" Now that Dylan had calmed down a bit, his stutter went away completely. If he was agitated or angered it would come back in full force, but for now it was dormant.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

" you shouldn't be" Nora said with a smile " my names Nora "

message 20: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments "Dylan," He smiled as he pulled his coat tighter around himself. It was a cold day and he really wasn't prepared at all. His coat was worn, his jeans were ripped in places, and his sneakers were old and falling apart. When he looked at Nora, he remembered how he was once like her, but he pushed that thought away and focused on warming his hands a bit.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

" you should have worn warmer clothes that, it's freezing out here" she said looking at Dylan's ripped jeans and small trench coat

message 22: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Dylan smiled at her again with a sincerity that was known to only a few, "I wish I did." He wasn't going to let her in on his entire life, but his choice of words were limited. His vocabulary was not the most advanced and certainly his appearance didn't help. With a small nod Dylan asked, "What book?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

" oh" Nora said them looking at the book turning it over to its title page " to kill a mocking jay "

message 24: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments "Is it a good book?" Dylan had never read that book and wondered if it was good. "What's it about?"

[[To kill a mockingbird?]]

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

(( yeah sorry had the hunger games stuck in my head :p))

" yeah it is very good" Nora said looking at the cover " do you read a lot?" She wondered

message 26: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments [[I had a feeling... that would be an interesting book though]]

Dylan frowned and looked away, "Not really. I don't have any books." He didn't really know where to get books nor did he have time. At least in his mind he didn't. It was getting colder and Dylan pulled his hands in and blew on them. "Cold day isn't it?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Nora frowned, so wine without books, she thought with a sad feeling inside " yeah it is isn't it?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

(( sorry I feel so bad, I didn't know you commented))

message 29: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments [[don't worry about it.]]

Dylan smiled at Nora. He thought about his cold cardboard bed waiting for him in a subway tunnel. It wasn't nice thought for him. He didn't really want to return to that place, but he knew he would or else someone would take his spot. Pulling his coat tight around his body he stood and stated, "I need to go. It was nice to meet you."

message 30: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments [[nite]]

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Nora stood up with Dylan " if you don't mind my asking, but" she hesitated "you don't live in a house or apartment... Do you" Nora said with sympathetic eyes and a frown on her face

message 32: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Dylan smiled at Nora before walking away. He really didn't know what to say. He's gotten along and found ways to survive. Actually he was used to living on the streets, but other people might not understand. True, he'd rather sleep on a mattress but he'd never want to intrude.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

" hey ,wait!" She said calling she caught on to the hem on his coat sleeve " I have a spare bed room in my apartment, you can stay there for as long as you need" she hesitated " if you want" she said with a smile letting go if his coat

message 34: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Dylan pushed Nora away allowing her to hit the ground. In a small voice he replied, "I'm sorry, but I'm fine. Don't worry." With an uneasy smiled Dylan continued to walk away.

message 35: by Ali (new)

Ali | 34 comments Hey. So sorry for intruding on you guys' rp but I gotta say, Dylan is so adorable. (except for pushing her but I get that. It was funny though (: ) Aaw, poor thing's living on the street? :( hope you guys write on! I'm intrigued. Will be interesting to discover how Dylan ended up on the street.

message 36: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments [[I agree. It's not really his fault. He doesn't have people skills.]]

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Nora fell to the ground and hit her head, her head started to bleed and her hands were grazed covered in blood. Nora was on the edge of crying. " how can you be so cruel?..." She said sniffling " all I wanted you to do was have a real roof over your head!" A year rolled down her cheek

(( thanks :) yes I am also so exited to continue with this rp, it seems to be getting somewhere :)!))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hello??))

message 39: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments [[I'm sorry I didn't even know you posted.]]

Dylan didn't know what to do. Blood! He stood in shock before he started to hyperventilate. He didn't want to hurt her. He just didn't want her to touch him. The suddenness of her touch scared him which made him push her. It was unintentional, yet he couldn't really explain why he did that. As this transpired, Dylan stood in silence as his mind went crazy.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Nora touched her head lightly, she felt the pain rush to her head. She put her fingers out in front of her to inspect the blood, she hoped it didn't need stitches because she hated the hospital and the doctors. Nora tried to get up but she couldn't she just flopped back down to the ground, instead she said " don't hyperventilate..." She said blinking hard trying to look at him but the sun was in her eyes " it will take oxygen away from your brain and you won't think straight" she said with a sniffle

message 41: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Dylan tried to listen, but by now his mind was already numb. He continued to breathe hard. Pulling at his sleeve, which was a habit of his, Dylan said, "sorry... Sorry." That seemed to be the only word he knew.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"I-it's ok" she said getting up, she wiped he blood away from her head and hands " you need to calm down "

message 43: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Dylan was still freaking out when she came closer. He didn't want to push her away again, mentally or physically, but the blood. Instead he just bowed his head and muttered some apology and began to walk off in a quick pace. This was just too much to handle. Maybe if he got some space he could get a hold of himself or at least return to some normalcy.

message 44: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments [[hi]]

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Nora sighed " I need to go" she said looking at Dylan " go clean this blood up, and if you want to come with me than you are welcome" she said touching her head. It stung like crazy but she hated doctors and hospitals so she would just have to wait until it healed over

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Nora started to walk away clutching her book in one hand and her head in the other

message 47: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Dylan trailed Nora all the way home. He didn't go inside the building, but instead waited outside unseen. He wanted to know that she was ok, but his 'issues' forced him to keep his distance. It wasn't like he was mean or anything, but he hated physical contact and even more so, he hated new things; things that disrupted his schedule. But something about Nora made him want to break his routine. Something about her gave him a warm feeling that made him feel...normal. If only for a few minutes.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Nora felt a weird presence behind her, watching her when she was walking home she had had hopes if who it might be but she didn't have the guts to turn around and see if there was anyone there. When she entered her building that held her apartment she just got a glance at someone who was behind her; Dylan. She stoped at the elevator that at would take her up to her room. She tuned around and walked back to the door of the building were Dylan was standing. She opened it slightly " you coming?" She asked quietly

message 49: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Dylan sheepishly entered the apartment. He felt a bit uncomfortable with everything, but he liked being warm for once. Silently, Dylan followed Nora up to the room and stood like a statue behind her. He bit his lip and his hands began to shake. It was a bad habit of his.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

" you know you don't have to just stand there, right?" Nora said gesturing towards him " you can have a shower if you want, I have clean clothes here" she said gesturing to a hallway. ' I wonder how long ago his last shower was?' She thought to herself

« previous 1