One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Triseaton3 and Rachel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 100 (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Okay this is random but I only just realised what you're name said... Feeling a bit stupid now...
Btw, looooove it!!!!!

message 2: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2415 comments Lol,thanks, :D at first it was sapost to be a <3 at the end but the 3 stuck so i left it that way. ^_^

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Ah. That makes sense now. Lol. I figured it was something like that tho! :)

message 4: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2415 comments Lol, did you read Allegiant yet? Oh my gosh i cried so much!

Do you have anything specific you want to do?

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Oh gosh yeah! I couldn't see I was crying so much.

Not really no. Is there anything you want to do?

message 6: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2415 comments I know!!! This girl whos a year older than me and is in my choir finished it the same weekend i did and we both look at each other sadly on monday and then hug and cry and the teacher was just like whoa whats wrong with you two?

Not really, what kind do you usually like to do?

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Aw! My friends don't get as emotional as I do about books or films. So I'll cry my eyes out and they'll be just sitting there, totally fine. Or maybe a little sad but not crying sad.

Generally teen romance. About high school ish age. You? :)

message 8: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2415 comments Yeah, i have a friend who LAUGHED at the end of it and i was just like 'YOU MONSTER!'

Yeah, same here, though usually something paranormal gets warped into it ^_%

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments That is totally my reaction!! The monster bit not the laughing bit!!!!

Yeah same here. So what do you feel like doing?

message 10: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2415 comments Yeah...and then i cried more when i realized this: tris: 'peter would probably throw a party if i stopped breathing.' Tobias: 'id only go if there was cake.' And at the end of Allegiant they were talking about dauntless cake. I can never eat cake normally again.

Hmm...not really...we could just come up with a random plot.

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Ohmygosh! I never realised that... Did you start to imagine Tris and Tobias's lives together? Them living together, growing old and having kids? Then have that dream reality horribly crushed? Or was it just me?

Sure that works for me! :)

message 12: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2415 comments Yes, oh my gosh! And then i was like, but one of tobias fears was watching tris die so now that shes dead is he now three and no longer four?

Okay, awesome :D

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments I think he'd still be Four... No matter how many fears he had.

Okay... so uh... what should we do?

message 14: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2415 comments Yeah xD i over complicate things a LOT. I just cried a lot in that book, its weird to think that of Tris's initiate class only Christina and Peter were left at the end. AND OH MY GOSH IM GOING TO CRY SO MUCH AT THE MOVIE CUZ NOW I KNOW THE CHARACTERS FATES!!!

Hmm...do you wanna incorporate paranormal to it or no?

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments I know. I'll be in hysterics before the film even starts!!! And Uriah won't be there! :'( It's so un fair!!!!!!!

Sure. I haven't really used much paranormal lately anyway. :)

message 16: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2415 comments Yeah, i just get a little too emotional, in insurgent i even cried when Fernando died!

Okay, awesome :D

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments I did too! That was sad!!!!!

Awesome... so roughly what age? :)

message 18: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2415 comments Okay, good im not the only one ^_^

Hmm...15/ 16 maybe?

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments That's what I was thinking!!

Okay dokes! :)

message 20: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2415 comments Lol, yeah,...i did a book report on Allegiant, the first page was just me talking about my obsession with the books ^_^

Awesome, so should both carries have powers or just one?

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Lol I am no good at writing about books... I have to many facial expressions and hand gestures that help describe my reaction to it.

Hmmm... If they both have powers it could be like opposites that like counteract with each other or something maybe or just one of them. I'm fine with either! :)

message 22: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2415 comments Yeah....its hard to condense the feelings to words.

Okay...do you want to do like a 'Beautiful Creatures' type of thing where they both play a part in each others fates then?

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Hehe. Sure. That sounds awesome. Just so you know I've only read Beautiful Creatures so far. :)

message 24: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2415 comments Im re reading the series again now :)
Okay so you wanna stick with things from Beautiful creatures then?

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments I'm rereading the Hunger Games series right now. :)

Sure. It's been a while since I read it though but I remember most things I think! :)

message 26: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2415 comments Lol, okay, ive only read the first one so far of the Hunger Games.

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments I've read them all at least three times! lol

message 28: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2415 comments People always have them checked out at my library, my mom wont let me buy them cuz she thinks they r bad. My mom is like Links mom in Beautiful Creatures, she would rip out the cable box too if she found me watching Harry Potter or something like that....

message 29: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Oh. To be fair though the hunger Games are a bit violent, not really but just a bit.

message 30: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2415 comments Yeah, i know, but still, its just the principle of it :/
So should we make our charries?

message 31: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Hmm yeah I guess.

Yes. We should. Um... I can't put pictures because I'm on my phone btw.

message 32: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2415 comments Its okay, i am too :)

message 33: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Okay. So do you want to post yours first?

message 34: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2415 comments Sure, just give me a few minutes

message 35: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Okay!

message 36: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2415 comments Okay here it is

Name: Dawn Martin
What she is: Evo
Appearance: long reddish brown hair, fair skin, a few freckles, medium height. Ice blue eyes.
Personality: Dawn tends to be outgoing and social, she often gets into mischief over stupid things, her motto is 'fear does not shut you down, it wakes you up' and she is a night person.

message 37: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Awesome! Um... Not sure what species to make my charrie...

message 38: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2415 comments Hmm....just pick what ever you want, it doesn't have to be from the book.

message 39: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Umm ... Okay... Gimme a couple minutes.

message 40: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Would you mind if he was a Fallen Angel?

message 41: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2415 comments Nope, sounds good to me :)

message 42: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Okay dokes! :)

message 43: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2415 comments Yep :D

message 44: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Name: Alex Goldsmith

What he is: Fallen Angel

Appearance: Alex has dark brown hair with eyes just as dark. His skin is a deep tanned, almost as if he had spent just the right amount of time in the sun. He is tall and muscled, but not overly so.

Personality: Alex lives for darkness. He isn't the most sociable person and prefers to stay in the background. Until your on his turf that is. In a nightclub or the pool hall, and you listen to him or leave wishing you had. Alex is protective of those he loves but doesn't trust easily.

message 45: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2415 comments Awesome :D

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Cool! So how should we start? :)

message 47: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2415 comments Hmm...i dunno, at a party or something?

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Sure okay. Do you want to start?

message 49: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2415 comments ((Sure! ))

Dawn opened the door to the already raging party, she always showed up late. It was basically her job. She smirked as she walked into the room, she could smell the waif of beer that most of the kid's parents had no idea was there. Party's were always full of secrets, most of them involving Dawn in some way.

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Alex leaned against the wall as yet another person arrived. He had no clue what he wad doing here. Parties and him just didn't go together. Somehow his friend had managed to convince him to come though and now he was bored out of his mind.

« previous 1