Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan, ~I ❤ MANGA~ (new)

Megan | 621 comments Mod
Who do you like more:

Naruto from Naruto?
or
Ichigo from Bleach?

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 47 comments Well this is one we can all agree on Ichigo ovicly

message 3: by Megan, ~I ❤ MANGA~ (new)

Megan | 621 comments Mod
Bleach is A LOT better, at least in my opinion.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 47 comments Megan wrote: "Bleach is A LOT better, at least in my opinion."
ya no compatnson there even thou I havent wached this shows in a long time I can stell agree that Bleach whoud be a lot beter then Naruto but see bouth shows as something that showed just end thou

message 5: by Susan (new)

Susan | 21 comments I LOVE BLEACH!!!

message 6: by Nikita (new)

Nikita That is hard. Both are great in my opinion. I love them both.

message 7: by Taleisha (new)

Taleisha | 153 comments Ichigo on Bleach! Definitely!
Naruto has to work for his achievements a lot more but that is only because he is a pain in the butt for everyone around him. It is quite annoying.

just my personal opinion

message 8: by Prathash (new)

Prathash  | 5 comments Naruto wins big time compared to bleach... though i watch both.. :P :P

message 9: by Atm (new)

Atm (aryes) | 13 comments Hmmm....If they fought eachother, I think ichigo may win, but die during the process....love both but Ichigo wins in my mind.

message 10: by Modith (last edited Oct 02, 2014 07:38AM) (new)

Modith Wickramasinghe (modithd) | 39 comments no way guys naruto for the win
i mean naruto is a fun guy while ichigo is okey :) he is insecure and in a fight it would be naruto ichigo only has a sword

message 11: by Ash (new)

Ash | 271 comments While Bleach is my first love b/c it was the first series I became obsessed with, both anime & manga, I have never liked Ichigo that much. There are so many characters in Bleach that make me forget Ichigo is even the main character. So on this one, due to my love of the series, I have to go w/Bleach/Ichigo.

message 12: by grant (new)

grant wilcock (grantj400) | 133 comments i like itchigo from bleach. i am a little annoyed right now. if itchigo is the most powerful soul reaper then why is he a substitute soul reaper

message 13: by k.c.(Kthinker) (new)

k.c.(Kthinker) | 13 comments I definitely think Naruto first of all I doubt they would hate each other ( but I also doubt they would be friends) because each fights for good and they want to protect everyone but they would probably but heads a lot because Naruto is usually care free and silly where as Ichigo is really serious a lot you barely ever see him smile but if they did battle it would probably end in a tie because both have immense power their skills would pretty much be as powerful as each other's but then again Ichigo can't walk on water or climb walls without using his hands so ya but it would still be a tie

message 14: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Varnell | 162 comments I don't think you can really compare Naruto and Ichigo. While both are Shounen heroes, they are very different from each other. Naruto is silly, knuckleheaded and kinda stupid. Ichigo is serious, bullheaded and dense. Both are powerful in their own way, and both have their strong points and their weak points, and trying to determine which protagonist is better is like trying to decide if Miso Ramen is better than Pork Ramen.

message 15: by Kiran (new)

Kiran (enragedmirkwoodelf) I prefer Naruto because he's such a sweet little dork. Ichigo is cool, too, but I like the innocent I-can-do-it-if-I-try attitude of Naruto ^^

message 16: by Raven (new)

Raven (fallenravenqueen) | 6 comments avidreader81 wrote: "ICHIGO!!!!
I love Naruto, too, but c'mon.....I mean, it's Ichigo :)
(I'm a Bleach fanatic, in case you haven't figured it out -_-)"

i have to wholeheartedly agree with you

message 17: by k.c.(Kthinker) (last edited May 26, 2015 10:37AM) (new)

k.c.(Kthinker) | 13 comments in all fairness they are still tied look at their power levels and skill levels the facts are there and to contradict Brandon in a battle naruto does turn into a more serious character and naruto also shows signs of the ability to out smart his foe on the battle field which he would be incapable of if he was a total dunce so the argument that naruto is stupid is in its self a mute point however it is not mute when it comes to book smarts but still now to say ichigo is " bullheaded and dense" is also wrong as you see this charactor is book and battle smart and does not just rush into things unless it is to protect some one so once again the point is mute

message 18: by Silvia (new)

Silvia Turcios | 54 comments Their fight styles are different and therefore it's difficult to guess who could win if they fight each other; however, I prefer Naruto, just because is so innocent and funny :)

message 19: by Brandon (last edited May 28, 2015 03:05PM) (new)

Brandon Varnell | 162 comments K.c. wrote: "in all fairness they are still tied look at their power levels and skill levels the facts are there and to contradict Brandon in a battle naruto does turn into a more serious character and naruto a..."

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Naruto is what you would call a quick thinker. He's good at coming up with on the spot plans to outwit his opponents, however, when not in battle, Naruto acts like a goofy idiot. By contrast, Ichigo has major book smarts and is a lot more logical and serious, but can't see past his own personal issues and weaknesses to even notice that Orihime is in love with him. He is also stubborn and refuses to back down even when he's wrong. Hence, Ichigo is bullheaded and dense.

All you're mentioning is how Naruto and Ichigo are in battle. You're completely neglecting their personalities when they aren't fighting.

message 20: by Prarthna (new)

Prarthna Roy (prarthnaroy) | 47 comments I haven't read Naruto yet, so for now my answer is Ichigo from Bleach.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

It's quite easy to pick in my mind. ((DO NOT READ IF YOU DON"T WANT A SPOILER)) (view spoiler)

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 230 comments lol ik but he epic as f so hencoukd win if it was an epicbess battle

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 230 comments howeevr, he taufght naruto who then went and became epic so haha and sasuke. he is also the funnest to draw

message 27: by Dominic (new)

Dominic Samatar (DOMINICSAMATARGMAILcom) | 38 comments definitely Ichigo.

message 28: by Jennifer-Yvonne (new)

Jennifer-Yvonne (ivs03) | 3 comments I'm gonna go with strawberry ^^

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 230 comments Jeanne wrote: "ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ wrote: "howeevr, he taufght naruto who then went and became epic so haha and sasuke. he is also the funnest to draw"

Yeah it isn't because of Jiraya do people f..."

the basics, the morals , the theories.

message 30: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) Um ichigo is awesome
He is powerful and has an awesome personality
i havent finsihed bleach or naruto, but I know that ichigo is the obvious choice

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 230 comments Idk, inhavent really looked too deep into naruto to say anything for sure. i just like kakashi in genral ~~
ive obly read 100 somethin chotrs and watched 80 episodes idk past that.

for bleach however im near the end of the arrancar src thingy meh.