1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Chloe and Brooke C:

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 3065 comments Hey! Long time no talk! How's it goin?

Let's hear your idea! It sounds awesome!

message 2: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Hello lovely! <3

Ok, like I said, it's a bit rough but..
Somehow girl gets transported back in time[I'm thinking medieval times] meets a prince/knight falls in love and all that jazz. However the kingdom is in peril, in the midst of a war, and girl has her life in modern day to go to. So it's not as easy as it sounds. As well as the fact that the prince has many admirers and the girl is an outsider. She would not be trusted.
Meanwhile, the princes/knights little sister continues to meet a mystery man after dark. However he is from the opposing kingdom and their relationship would be greatly frowned upon--to the point of both participants within the relationship being executed.
I don't know how but I'd lik some sort of magical context to come into the story, and somehow all four characters are set out on a quest to find something that will bring peace to the raging kingdoms.

So yea.:3

message 3: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 3065 comments <3!!!!

I love it!
Perhaps the younger sister isn't actually the King's daughter, and is instead the daughter of a warlock or something, so obviously she has magical powers that she is unaware of. Just a thought hahah.
So who is the mystery man? Is he like, the prince of the opposing Kingdom? Or a servant or something?

message 4: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Glad you do! :D
Oooh I like that idea, sounds interesting.:3

Ok, mystery man. I wasn't sure, at first I thought that he might be the prince, but what if it was something different? What for a few years prior he'd also been in the girls situation. As in maybe he could be from modern day as well?

message 5: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 3065 comments Sweet!

Ooh, okay! Maybe he went missing like, years ago, and everyone thought he was just a runaway, but he actually just ended up falling back in time.

message 6: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Exactly!

So in that sense maybe him and the girl that was found connect on that level.:3

I'm so excited for this already.:D

message 7: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 3065 comments Right, okay!!

Me too man!!! So stoked!

message 8: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Ok, what other things do you think we need to sort out?-aside from charries. I have to say, I'd quite like to be the modern day girl and the mystery guy. But if you'd prefer to be them I don't mind.:)

message 9: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 3065 comments Nope, that's fine with me! I need to work on my medieval writing anyway, so that's perfect!
Aside from that, what else do we need?

message 10: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Hmm...
Possibly where we should start with both of them?
And were you wanting first or third person? I'm ok with whatever, although I haven't done first in a while.:3
We could work out some mini plots, so to speak, or we could just jump right in and do the rest later sort of thing.c:

message 11: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 3065 comments Hmmm...
Where to start? Well, maybe when she falls back in time? Did you have that part figured out? Like how she does it?
I think the only thing we need to figure out is how to get them to go on an adventure together :D

message 12: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments I hadn't really figured that part out. Maybe a warp in reality. All to do with the alignment of something rather. Maybe it could be just as she wakes up and then the prince comes prancing in and they could just look at each other like 'who the hell are you?' sort of thing?
As for the princess we could RP one of her meetings with mystery guy to begin with. Kind of establish ground there.:3

As for the adventure I wasn't too sure. Searching for something possibly. Maybe its something that can send both the girl and guy home, but as they go on this adventure they realise that they don't actually want to go back? Sort of thing? And they're torn between their families or the people they've fallen for.

Maybe one of the ones from modern day had a really good life, whilst the other had it pretty crappy anyway, which sort of influences them both?

Just as a heads up, my charries will probably be up soon, but they'll probably be unfinished. I sort of jumped right on to making them seeing as how I usually take a while to pick out appearances--today it wasn't so difficult though.c:

message 13: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments

[image error]

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓ | Full Name ✍ | ▓╟ Emerson Katarina Grayford

▮ | Nickname/Alias | ▮ Em. To close friends and family only.

▮ | Day of Birthing | ▮ 25th March 04;57
▮ | Current Age | ▮

▮ | ♀ Gender ♂ | ▮ Female ♀

▓ Appearance ☜ ▓╟
description

(view spoiler)

▒ ⇢ Natural Ocular Hue

▒ ⇢ Approx. Heftiness
↳ 115lbs.

▒ ⇢ Approx. Stature
↳ 5'3

▒ ⇢ Extra Markings
↳ Em has a good dousing of freckles right across the bridge of her nose and speckling her cheeks.

▮ | Relationship Status | ▮ N/A

▮ | Pertinent Information| ▮

------

[image error]

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓ | Full Name ✍ | ▓╟ Elijah Croft.

▮ | Nickname/Alias | ▮ Eli

▮ | Day of Birthing | ▮ 30th December 14;02
▮ | Current Age | ▮

▮ | ♀ Gender ♂ | ▮ Male ♂

▓ Appearance ☜ ▓╟
description

(view spoiler)

▒ ⇢ Natural Ocular Hue

▒ ⇢ Approx. Heftiness
↳ 190lbs

▒ ⇢ Approx. Stature
↳ 6'0

▒ ⇢ Extra Markings

▮ | Relationship Status | ▮

▮ | Pertinent Information| ▮

[Outline stolen from the lovely boomerang.c:]

message 14: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 3065 comments That sounds perfect to me!

Oohh, good idea! Maybe like a magic something or other that'll send them back to the modern time. And I love the idea of them not wanting to go back. Perfecto mundo!

That guy is awfully sexy :D

message 15: by wanderer (last edited Nov 23, 2013 05:17PM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Awesome!

Yes yes! This is all perfecto mundo as you put it! I don't think they'd leave right away though. I think that we should give the girl and the prince a chance to get to know each other, and long enough to get people speculating whether they like each other or not, if that makes sense.
Also, I think when they go on this quest they should be getting attacked from the opposing kingdom. The more danger the better as far as I'm concerned. Makes it exciting.:3

I'm glad you like him! I was on the fence about his appearance, so I'm glad I chose him now.C:

message 16: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 3065 comments Everything sounds awesome to me!!!! I'm off to make charries then!

message 17: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Awesome!
Can't wait to see them.:D

message 18: by Brooke (last edited Nov 23, 2013 05:43PM) (new)

Brooke | 3065 comments {Name} Prince Cassius Cedric Peyton Wykenham
nickname: Cass

{Age} 24 cycles of the four seasons
d.o.b: While the snow fell.

{Gender} Male
orientation: Straight

{Appearance}
prince

{Relationship Status}
Soon to be engaged, for the King is soon to step down from the throne.

{Other Important Information}
To be thought of C:

{Name} Princess Helena Muriel Godiva Wyenham
nickname: Lena

{Age} Nineteen cycles of the four seasons.
d.o.b: When the daisies grow.

{Gender} Female
orientation: Straight

{Appearance}
princess

{Relationship Status}
Lena sneaks away and meets a handsome stranger in the dead of night.

{Other Important Information}
She is not really the King's daughter. She was abandoned on the steps of the castle, and she was taken in by the queen herself, and raised to be a child of royalty.

message 19: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments They both look awesome! Ok, so now to begin. So first person? And did you want to start or me? :)

message 20: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 3065 comments Thanks!
First person sounds good to me! And do you mind starting us off? C:

message 21: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Sure I can start! c: My reply probably won't be up until tomorrow though, so apologies for making you wait, in advance.c:

message 22: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 3065 comments Oh, no worries love!

message 23: by wanderer (new)

[E] M E R S O N [G] R A Y F OR D

Where the fuck am I?

The thought drills past the pounding in my temple and hits my core as my eyes flash open and a short gasp escapes my throat as I gulp up the oxygen as if its in scarce supply--which is far from the truth. Last time I checked anyway, regardless of all that pollution crap that those damn environmentalists harp on about constantly. Honestly, its like they're a broken record save the planet this, carbon footprint blah blah blah. The same thing over and over. However, with my mother being one of these 'damn environmentalists' I can't help but at least try to do my part. My train of thought is abruptly stopped by my still-throbbing skull, and I now force myself to look around.

Green. Its what I take in first. Its very...Green. I'm in a forest of some sort, although how the hell I got there is still yet another unanswered question that I'm pondering over. One moment I'm in the dingy little cave I found near the place that Mum was checking out for her project, and the next I'm here. Wherever here is.

"Mum?" I call out tentatively. She's probably around here somewhere. Maybe I just passed out and this is where they brought me to get some fresh air. But by the looks of things I'm completely alone, which plants the first seed of panic into the pit of my stomach. Where the fuck is everybody? Why am I alone? Where am I? How did I get here? All these question swirl around in my mind as I push myself up stiffly into a sitting position. "Mum?" My throat constricts this time as I speak, my voice breaking slightly as tears cloud my vision. "Hello?" I call out, now moving to a kneeling position and dusting off my newly purchased skinny jeans with trembling hands. "Is anybody out there?" I call out desperately, in the vain hope that I might just get a reply. But that probability is looking dimmer and dimmer by the moment.

[E]LIJAH [C]ROFT

I will be at the tree on the top of the hill. I shall be waiting for you my love. Always waiting. Her angelic voice echoed through my mind like the chorus to a song but despite the simplistic words, I did not want them to escape my thoughts. or rather, I didn't want her to escape my thoughts.

God, If the guys back home saw me now they'd have a field day of taking the absolute piss out of me, but truthfully I'd lost all hope of ever getting back to...Real life I guess. I'd been here two years now, and there was not one, not one ounce or inkling clue on how I was supposed to get home. So i'd resigned to my fate, tried to accept it. That's when I met her. Beautiful, she was that and so much more. Hair spun of gold and eyes as blue as cornflowers I'm telling you. I'd snuck in to the opposing kingdom since the market where I came from didn't have what I wanted. She'd found me out, and instead of hauling my sorry ass to the dungeons she'd let me go with strict instructions that we were to meet in the dead of night. Hell, I was scared that my neck was on the line, so I had to go. Little did I know I'd hit the jackpot in the form of this beautiful girl.

Only one problem. Well two actually. Number one, we were from different kingdoms, which meant if anybody found out about us both our necks would be had, regardless. And number 2, she was the princess, and I was a peasant. Which made our...Relationship? Could it be classed as that? It would probably be called an 'affair' around here, rather than that. Anyway, it made our affair wrong on not only one, but two levels. It was forbidden. Hence the whole nightime meetings thing. hell, I hadn't even given her my name. But I knew who she was. I had to check up on her, y'know? Turns out she doesn't really need my protection. But still.

I made my way gradually up the hill, my strides light at the thought of seeing her again. Everything was just easier when she was near me. I didn't have to worry about making a living. I didn't have to worry about where I could sleep for the night. I wasn't able to think about all the family and friends I missed back home. I could just focus entirely on her. And that's the way I like it.

message 24: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments [Hope they are ok.c:]

message 25: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 3065 comments I'm so sorry I haven't replied! School is killing me >.>

message 26: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments [Ugh, school is a bitch.>.>
But don't worry lovely! Take your time and just reply when you can. :)]

message 27: by Brooke (last edited Dec 08, 2013 05:06PM) (new)

Brooke | 3065 comments
Prince Cassius Cedric Peyton Wykenham

Patrol is my least favorite job. Circling beyond the castle walls for hours, searching for any signs of threat from the other kingdom. Most nights, there isn't a sound in the forest, except for the birds and the deer and the gurgling brooks. Occaisonally, we'll stumble upon ome sort of smuggler, but, like tonight, there is only the sound of our horses hooves snapping twigs, and the quiet murmurs of the men behind me. It is relaxing, at least, and I let the gentle sway of Virginia's back lull me into a calm state.

My father thinks that the quiet is telling us of bad things to come. I can't help but think I agree with him. We have not had any attacks on our kingdom in at least a half a year, and I worry that they are planning something huge. Disasterous. Perhaps something big enough to wipe out our whole kingdom. We have been training our knights hard, but it is hard to instruct them on something we know nothing about.

A sudden sound from the forest cuts through the quiet chatter of my patrol, and the other noises of the forest life. I glance back at my men, and already, they have their hands on the hilts of their swords, ready to draw if necessary. I hold a finger up to my lips, telling them to stay quiet, and then we turn east, towards the sound. It's definitely human. I can make out a voice, although, I don't know what it's saying. By the tone, I can tell it's a female. I keep my eyes on the trees. The other kingdom has been known to use women as distractions for my men. This cannot happen tonight. I have lost too many friends to those savages. I will not lose anymore. These men behind me are as dear to me as though they were brothers. I will protect them with my life, and I know they will do the same for me.

As we carefully approach, I notice a flash of red hair to my left. I glance back and with a tip of my chin, indictate that I have spotted the source of the voice. With a quick whip of my reins, Virginia is breaking through the trees, and in a single bound, she has landed before the girl. Without a second throught, my sword is pulled out and is swinging around until it just grazes the skin of her neck. "Don't move, or I will slit your throat," I warn as I adjust my grip on the hilt of my sword. "Who are you, and why are you inside my kingdom's boundries?"

Princess Helena Muriel Godiva Wykenham

I do not know what he is called, but there is something about this man that keeps me sneaking out of the castles walls to meet him. Well, for one, he's handsome. Very much so. Those blue eyes that gaze at me as if I am the only woman in this kingdom, they make my knees weak. I know I am being a bit niave, but the way I am feeling could only be true love.

Right?

But he is wrong for me. He is from the next kingdom over, who has declared war upon us. Not only that, but he is merely a peasant, and I, a princess. I shouldn't even look at a man like him, let alone speak with one. Let alone perhaps even be in love with one. But I feel I am being to rash about this. I don't even know his name! Or his intentions. If I told my brother about this, he would make sure I never saw him again, telling me that he was only out to kill me, or that perhaps he is a pawn in the attack the other kingdom is plotting for us. I don't know what to do.

Yet here I am, leaning against the tree at the top of the hill, waiting for him. I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I cannot help myself. I pull at a daisy's petals while I wait, wondering when, or if, he is going to arrive. So far, he has never kept me waiting long. This is almost too good to be true. I am waiting for him to bring knights to capture me. Then I will tell Cass that he was right, even though I haven't even told him about this. But I know my brother so well. I know what he will say even before he says it.

I hear the soft swish of grass underfoot, and I look up to see my lovely peasant climbing the hill towards me. My eyes drift off behind him, and I discover that he is alone. A soft smile adornes my lips as he approaches me. The dimming light casts a gentle glow upon his handsome face, and not for the first time, my heart flutters inside my chest.

message 28: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 3065 comments (Sorry this took so long!)

message 29: by wanderer (new)

I'm becoming more frantic by the minute, which, might I add, is totally out of character for me. I'm usually a good sport when it comes to this type of thing(in my opinion anyway, other people might object) but somehow this is...Different. I can feel it. And I can assure you it isn't a pleasant feeling. Being alone never is.

I can feel that steady rise of panic now building rapidly until my breathing is all huffy and I can feel my throat constricting and my stomach churning. Somehow I feel painfully out of place with my surroundings. Which is odd, considering I've grown up with being moved place to place-and often these locations are right out in the middle of knowhere.

I comb a shaking hand through my red hair, grinding my teeth together and setting my jaw. They must be out here somewhere. I'd just have to take it upon myself if they weren't going to come out on their own. The rest of the team enjoyed pulling stupid pranks like this. But with my head still ebbing with what could only be the remains of a previous migraine I can't even recall having, I'm really not in the mood for games. Especially not ones that actually scare me a little. Or a lot.

"Stop playing around guys this isn't fun-" I'm cut off abruptly when something literally bursts out of the trees right in front of me, and in a blur I'm falling backwards from my kneels position and onto my butt once more. Something cool is pressing against my neck and as soon as I've managed to stop my mind from reeling I realize its a blade, and immediately a a hysterical scream rose from my throat(much to my dislike). My brown eyes swept up to see a guy on a horse kitted out in some sort of medieval gear-and the words that escaped his mouth had me quivering all over. Or rather, the tone of voice he used. He was deadly serious. He was about to kill me. And the only logical thing that I could manage to get out?

"What the fuck?"

The words leapt from my tongue before I had a chance to even consider them. I was shitting bricks here, and I just expected Mo to stroll out of the forest with that goofy ass grin on his face and say 'Gotcha'. But as the seconds ticked by, it didn't seem as if Mo was going to step out of the forest and be my saviour. I don't think anybody was going to. I was at this guys mercy and I couldn't even managed to string a logical sentence together.

Good going Em.

[E]LIJAH [C]ROFT

With my gaze sweeping the surrounding area, searching for her, my eyes finally settle on the beautiful woman that I've clasped my eyes on to. There she was. Long, soft hair, a pale gold colour and silky to the touch. And then there's those cornflower blue eyes that always light up when she laughs. And that smile. Holy crap I'd heard of things in books where a girls smile just wants to make you leap for joy but this thing is the real deal. I couldn't imagine anybody more perfect. And especially not somebody from the future. Or the modern day. Or whatever you want to refer it to. No. This girl standing before me is one in a million.

An infectious smile spreads across my lips as--hesitantly at first--I approach her. Slowly I advance, however I make my footsteps with purpose until I'm standing directly in front of her. Now looking down at her I can't think of anything better, the moon casting over her face to reveal the delicate structure of her features. Gently I use one finger to tilt her chin back. "Hello my love." I ensure my voice is gentle and my touch is soft. The women of this era-I soon discovered-are vastly different to the ones I was usually accustomed to. They want a gentleman. And the princess deserved the best.

Sometimes I fear that maybe one day she'll trick me. Its an absurd thought, I know. And again, if the guys back home knew they'd probably take the piss. But this is the real deal old age times. There's been countless hangings and beheadings throughout my time here. Fortunately I've succeeded in avoiding them but they're the talk of the town. And I fear that one day she might turn around and this would all be a big set up, and they'd be guards to drag my ass to the castle and chain me up in the dungeon for god knows how long before pulling me out to then have me hanged. And the worst part? Nobody would even know--or care--that I was dead. I'd long since accepted that.

Slowly I lower my lips to hers, all those bad thoughts flying from my mind. Right now none of that matters. Impending death, the fact that I'll never see my family again, that I'm alone. None of it matters. Because shes here right now choosing to be with me. With, light, tentative movements my arms gently weave around her slim waist and after a few moments I part from her, looking into those vivid blue eyes. "I've missed you." I murmur softly, my limbs still looped around her.

message 30: by Brooke (last edited Dec 09, 2013 06:50PM) (new)

Brooke | 3065 comments
Prince Cassius Cedric Peyton Wykenham

The girl is speaking English, I can tell by a few words, but the phrase she uses, I have never heard before. There is a word there as well, something I have never spoken in my life. I wonder if that is perhaps a different language, about I really do not have the time to think about it. Right now, I have an intuder on my lands, and I will not stand for it.

"Do not make me repeat myself." My tone is hard, and to emphaisize my words, I press the blade tighter to her neck. I do not have the patience for this. I want this girl out of my kingdom, and if she does not explain herself to me soon, I shall be forced to have blood on my hands. I will not risk my men's safety. I will not risk the kingdom's safety, just to spare some lass that happened to get tangled up in the Edardon's war plans.

As I wait for her to answer, I take in her appearance. She is wearing the strangest garments I have ever seen. I cannot even describe them. I have never seen such a thing in all of the lands. I wonder if this is some sort of new armour, but it does not look very strong. What in the world are they planning? Using women, and odd clothing? Oh, perhaps this will be a worse fight than I had imagined it to be. I do not want it to come to war, but if it must, then we will fight with everything we have. We will not back down.

I can hear the rest of my patrol unsheathing their swords, but I do not look away from this girl. The fear in her eyes could be some sort of ruse, and if I look away, I could have a knife through my chest. I am counting on my men to watch my back, and by the sounds of it, they are. I am a lucky prince, to have such loyal knights.

Princess Helena Muriel Godiva Wykenham

He kneels before me, and with a gentle finger beneath my chin, he is tilting my face to his, and then his careful lips are on mine, casting an alluring pressure that makes me want more. I raise a hand to his cheek, and kiss him with the lightness of a forest nymph.

After a few lovely moments, he is pulling away from me, and the chill night air races to my lips, cooling them after being so warm. He looks at me as if I am the only woman in all the lands, and I will admit, I adore the attention. A soft smile captures my lips as he tells me he missed me, and I lean forward and kiss him once more. "And I missed you," I breathe as I draw back. His arms are around me, and I lean into his chest. I feel safer than I have ever felt, even though he is an Edardian and I, a Vilandian. We are supposed to be sworn enemies, yet, even though he is from the Kingdom of Edardon and I am princess of the Kingdom of Viland, we care for each other. We have not threatened to tear each other's throats out. We have only uttered declarations of love. Perhaps not all Edardian's are as terrible as they are made out to be.

"A week apart," I whisper as I trace the features of his face. "How have I managed?" This man is different. He wears his garments slightly different from the other men in his kingdom, and his tongue, well, that is a whole other story. Some of the words from his mouth are a mystery to me, and I often find myself asking about them. He has never told me where he attained this language, and I shall not press. We have only known each other for a short time. I do not want to push him away with my curiousity.

My hand drops from his face, and trails down his chest carefully, feeling the roughness of his clothes. I wish to bring him something of my brothers, for they seem about the same size, and I hardly think that Cass would notice. But it would be odd for this peasant to be wearing clothing of the royals, and the royals of another kingdom at that. I know he will be hanged for such a thing, and I cannot risk that. I would feel as though I killed my love myself.

message 31: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 3065 comments C:

message 32: by wanderer (new)

His words hit me with a sharp slap and I can feel my body flinch in reaction to the tone hes using. Its a tone I'm uncomfortably familiar with, one that I thought I'd escaped a good while back. And now this asshole, up on his high horse-literally-is dragging back memories I'd much prefer to be left buried deep down in the corners of my mind. Where they belong. Despite myself, a small whimper escapes my mouth and I can just imagine that if Mo was there he'd probably be pissing himself with laughter by now. But that was the problem. Mo wasn't there. Which begged the question;

Where was I?

Now I'd managed to pull myself together somewhat-probably due to the fact that I'm at knifepoint, ironically, I've managed to cut out the swearing from that query. Right. Pull it together Grayford. I instruct myself as I allow my gaze to be pulled to the blade that is resting sharply against my throat. Strange. With one simple movement it would all be over for me and I'd cease to exist. Even more strange was the fact that the idea didn't faze me as much as it should. I mean, quite clearly I didn't have any living hope of getting back to real life from this place-wherever it was- and considering all these...Soldiers? I wasn't in present time at all.

However, despite the calmed war in the pit of my stomach, my voice doesn't seem to fully comprehend, and still dregs of fear line my voice. "S-Seattle." I manage to stutter out, and hesitantly reach up my hand to push the sword from my throat, my eyes now firmly locked with the owner of said weaponry. And that's when I do engage my brain and attempt to spit the words out that are on the tip of my tongue.

"P-please, I don't know where I am."

[E]LIJAH [C]ROFT

Her slim body is warm beneath my hands, however I don't allow my touch to be rough or rushed. Again, women of this day and age don't like that sort of thing. They want to be treated like... Like real women. Not like some of the girls back home who are in it for a hump and dump, as crude as that is. Admittedly, I did go through a very short faze like that. However, I quickly fell out of it when I realized that I wanted what my mum and dad had. A family. An actual home. Somebody to love.

It was a shame my search was cut short when I magically wound up in this world, in this time period. But then she had stepped into my life and it seemed that maybe my search was meant to bring me here. However, countless barriers stood in our way. I feared that our relationship would be cut short if her father decided that he wanted her betrothed to somebody, so he would be able to make alliances. Then I'd be on my own again. Truly and utterly alone. Because aside from the woman before me, I had nobody. Nobody wants to befriend the outsider of the kingdom, and obviously I had no family. Without her, I'm nothing. I might as well have not existed at all.

"I have been thinking of you constantly." I murmur back, a faint smile causing the corner of my mouth to tug up slightly. "I do not know how I cope sometimes." I confide. I can assure you, life gets...Boring. Repetitive. Without anybody to talk to, especially about the whole 'I'm-from-the=future' business, its hard. The first few months I spent adjusting were pure hell. A farmer had found me in one of his field, offered me a bite to eat, some clothes and sent me on my way. Somehow after wandering I ended up in Edardon, and I'd had to learn fast to earn myself a job. If you were a peasant, education didn't really matter. It was more useful if you had some sort of skill. A shame considering I was more on the braniac side rather than creative. It was a pain in my ass in fact.

I tilt my head so my brow rests against hers, and suddenly I'm hugging her tightly to me, burying my face into the crook of her neck, my arms almost wrapped double around her waist. No doubt I've just completely ruined my chances with her now, taking into consideration what I've just said prior. But I can't help myself. I'm in relentless fear that she'll up and leave. And once again I'll be secluded once more.

Alone.

[I'm so sorry I took so long responding. With Christmas and everything I was super busy when you replied, and by the time I got on holiday from school it was right on top of Christmas and then it was the new year and so on so fourth. I'm hoping you're still up for this? o.o
Also, I had an idea if you were.c:]

message 33: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 3065 comments (No worries!
And I'd love to continue this if you're up for it!
If so, what's your idea???)

message 34: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments [Well maybe after the RP has developed a bit more, Em has been at the castle a few weeks etc Helena could tell Eli about how a girl was found in the grounds and how her brother thinks she might be crazy because she kept speaking about another world. Obviously Eli makes the link that they're probably from the same time era and then he basically demands that Helena sneaks the girl out of the castle to see him, queue in Helena being particularly confused but she does as he asks anyway and retrieves Em. But since Cas has been keeping a close eye on her he could follow, which then has everything coming out about Helena and Rli meeting up, and Eli and Em realising they're both from the same time period etc. :3]

message 35: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 3065 comments {Ooooh, good idea!! I like it a lot :D}

message 36: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments [Glad you like it.:3]