Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Janelle Jasmine and Kat Spider

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Hey I like mxf or fxf on doubles for mxf and singles for fxf

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Sure we can do that:) I prefer a girl. But doing doubles is fine for me too:)

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments I don't have a plot for fxf but I have one for mxf

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments A group of teens that found out they have powers, powers that seem Not ordinary and they form a group called Naturists. Because they are the only generation of powers in their families for the past millennia. They are the only hope of save the earth from darkness. They may not like each other at first but they have to push their differences away and learn how to control their powers and work together to say their home from being destroyed by the unknown enemy. They are known as Naturists and this is the Secret Circle of Naturists.

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Yeah and I'm in my phone so it will take me a bit longer so can you?

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Thanks:)

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Cool she and my girl have the same ability shapeshifting.. I'm almost done with mine and they aren't so detailed.

message 8: by Janelle (last edited Nov 23, 2013 04:41PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Name: Natalie Darling

Appearance:

Personality: Natalie is a really kind caring
person with a temper. People are rude to her because she's so different from everyone else. She has a secret and people think she's a freak because it sometimes shows. Though she can also be a big flirt, jerk, and rude spoiled girl. She's not that spoiled though. She's older then her cousin even if he looks older then her.

Family: Natalie was born in a family of shape shifters. They are all dead now she loves with her uncle. Her cousin is Marcus.

History: Natalie has been a shapeshifter all her life she can change into a object, human, pretty much anything. She has a mimic power in her as well. But she doesn't use her power unless she has too. Her family were shapeshifters too until they were killed. She stays with her uncle and goes to school and stays invisible. She is always with her cousin they recently moved to Europe since she lives with her uncle who is her cousins dad.

Job: She works as a cafe waitress.

Skills: Shapeshifting with mimicking voices, and she can be a siren, she knows how to use weapons, gymnastics, self defense, mechanics, and staying invisible.

Dislikes: Being judge by her original appearance, getting caught, and experimented on.

Relationship Status: single

Other:
---
Name: Marcus Grey

Appearance:

Personality: Marcus is a jerk but is really nice and protective once you get to know him.

Family: Dad Adrian Grey, and Mom Liz Grey his Cousin Natalie.

History: Marcus is different from everyone. He's a really buff kid he always works out because he can turn into any hard forms of a rock, stone, marble, etc. he doesn't do it often but does it when he needs to. No one pics a fight with him. He is on the football team at school and a mechanic. His cousin is Natalie and they both are inseparable.

Job: mechanic

Skills: Turns into any hard solid form and had the strength from it, and he can see the future. Fighting, weaponry, computers, and running. Yes he can control his power.

Dislikes: Any idiots that hurt anyone he loves, getting beaten in a fight, etc.

Relationship Status: open

Other:

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments :) ill be doing pics in a minute.

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Okay sounds good:)

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Natalie sat down in the dining room after a long morning of unpacking. They just barely moved to France and she was exhausted. Marcus kissed her forehead sitting next to her they were alone Her Aunt and Uncle had left to work and left food for them to eat which the servants were cooking. "At least we will be home schooled and you won't have to deal with any bullying." He said to her. "Doesn't help me." Natalie said to Marcus her form changing when a servant came in to give them drinks and food.

Marcus sighed at her reaction but started eating after blessing the food with her. He ate silently they would go out and just explore to distract Natalie. He had to find work anyways at a Mechanics place. Natalie already has a job at his family's restaurant that was getting popular especially in France.

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments After breakfast Natalie and Marcus went outside to get their tools for their cars and her bike. They still needed some work and Marcus wanted to get his hands a bit dirty. They got them in the garage she examined her bike again sighing she would need parts for her bike and car. "I'm guessing you need parts?" Marcus asked.

"You know it." She said to him grabbing her shoulder bag ready to go. "Let's go Einstein we can work on them later." Natalie said grabbing Marcus before he can even get started. They closed the garage and locked their door getting their jacket just in case before going. Natalie and Marcus walked wearing the same family heirlooms they had to wear. Her necklace was both of her uncle and her fathers sign it worked better. Marcus had the same but on his wrist as a band. "You want to go home straight after buying? Or explore?" He asked me. "Explore." I sighed.

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Natalie walked with Marcus in the cold heading to a mechanics store to order parts. She had to make sure he stays out of trouble even if he looks older then her. "What parts do you need?" She asked him. "Just a part for my engine Ill get the parts we need." He said to Natalie they went in and got them.

They payed for them making sure they got everything. they kept walking Marcus was holding the bag holding their parts. He was a muscle man after all. "So what are we going to do today besides exploring and shopping?" Marcus asked Natalie looking around. "What would you like to do?" She asked him. "Play in the snow." He said jokingly. "Dork." Natalie muttered making him laugh.

"Let's just explore and get to know the place." Natalie said to her cousin he hugged her again kissing her forehead they kept going. "Okay cos, but everyone will assume I'm older then you." He said teasing. "Yes but when they talk to us they will know I'm more mature." She said to him.

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Natalie walked with Marcus. He pulled her into the park Nd his her in the bushes when she was changing her form. "Get control Natalie." He said to her taking her hands trying to help her. Her eyes turned bright red as her siren side was coming out. She closed her eyes forcing them back. "Thank you." She said to him. "You need to go back to training." He said her. "I need to learn to control." She said standing up with his help. Her hair and eyes pretty much everything was back to normal. Her original for me as hiding again.

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Natalie noticed something weird. "Did you see that?" She asked Marcus seeing the water from the lake leap. "No I didn't see anything weirdo." he said to her. "Whatever." Natalie just sat down making sure her hair doesn't change color. "So what's next siren?" He Marcus asked her. "Don't cal me that." Natalie said to him. "It's one of your abilities." He said to her they were walking passed Ophelia and Sullivan talking about it. "Keep calling me a Siren Steel Boy and I'll send you off a cliff." She said. They knew of their abilities since they left america and have to train to gain control of them.

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments (?)

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments ((Its alright))

Natalie and Marcus left not hearing Ophelia or Sullivan. She glanced around at everyone else. They went to get some groceries and headed over to their mansion again to work on heir machines. "What do you think about this place so far?" Marcus asked Natalie. "It's better then being home." She admitted going into the garage with him. She took her jacket off in a tank top the heat was on so she wasn't cold. He took his jacket off too and looked at his car.

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments ((should we skip a bit?))

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments ?