Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

ARC: Fantasy New Adult Romance

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M. (last edited Nov 24, 2013 09:10AM) (new)

M. Keep (jmkeep) | 16 comments Hi everyone!

My partner and I are launching a brand spanking new penname for our longer and more story based works and want to give people some advanced review copies of our newest book!

Magic Academy by Jillian Keep

I just need your email and preferred format :)

Blurb:

Out of a young woman’s ambition comes a love triangle that could destroy more than her heart.

Firia has always wanted to be a witch, but even though she’s a natural in magic, there’s a problem: She’s human.

Considered by the elven elite to be inferior, Firia needs an edge to be accepted into the Magic Academy. Out of sheer desperation, she summons the demon Varuj, a terrifyingly gorgeous spirit who helps her win the entrance competition. But at what price?

As the commanding demon does everything he can to penetrate every aspect of her innocent life, Firia still finds herself drawn to her study partner, Mae’lin. Not only is the sweet elf completely different from the powerful Varuj, but their relationship is forbidden.

How is she supposed to choose between the demon she owes her life to and the innocent elf who makes her a better person?

This thrilling new adult romance is from fantasy author, Jillian Keep.

message 2: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabebob) Do I request in a reply here?

message 3: by M. (new)

M. Keep (jmkeep) | 16 comments Hi Isabel! You can, or you can send me a PM if you don't want your email made public :)

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Magic Academy (other topics)