What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. a girl in high school falling in love with her bestfriend cousin. All the girls in school wanted him and he played basketball and received a lot of basketball scholarships

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shelley (new)

Shelley | 2 comments I remember reading a book a while back about a girl in high school falling in love with her bestfriend cousin. All the girls in school wanted him and he played basketball and received a lot of basketball scholarships. Him and the girl was in love. I remember one time she was at a party one night and she saw him and she they was dancing and he took her home after and stayed with her and watched DVD movies. I also remember in the story she had to go live with her aunt. I also remember him always watching DVDs with her in her living room and onetime in the summer while he was away she started seeing this older guy who took her on a few dates and she started dating him and he abused and her and she got preganent by him at the end of the story the boy that she was inlove with decided to raise the baby as his child . I remember everything about the book but not the title or author I really need help I want to find its book so bas

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Shelley, I'm moving your thread to the Unsolved folder, where it will get more attention.

Also, if you change your heading to something more descriptive of the book, it could help people with your search. Something like "girl falls in love with her best friend's cousin."

message 3: by Shelley (new)

Shelley | 2 comments Ok thank you I found out what the book was I had to do a lot if searching but I found it.

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6980 comments Mod
Please tell us the title Shelly--and how you found it. Always looking for new tools for book searches.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37621 comments Mod
Shelley, what was the title and author?

If we don't hear back from Shelley relatively soon we can move this to Abandoned.