Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) Hush, Hush discussion

Who wants a hot alien boyfriend???

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Veronica (In love with Patch No Logic Needed) Why do all book characters have to be so perfect? They are so hot and sexy!!! They are like 18 and live ALONE!!! Don't rely on their parents at all! For all I know they don't have parents. Total bad boys that ride motorcycles. Aren't broke. Best thing is they are all like vampires, werewolfs, angels,etc. I want a hot alien boyfriend right now!!!! Who's with me? More importantly, what is he like?

message 2: by Mel (new) - rated it 2 stars

Mel You should read Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. You won't be disappointed. ;)

Izzy Gena Showalter has a series with a similar premise. It's an adult paranormal romance series about aliens and those who work for 'Alien Investigation and Removal'.
The series begins with Awaken Me Darkly (Alien Huntress, #1) by Gena Showalter

She also has a YA Alien Huntress series:
This one starts with
Red Handed (Young Adult Alien Huntress, #1) by Gena Showalter

As for me, I've always had a weakness for vampires or faery males. They're so suave, sexy and flirtatious. I wouldn't want someone like that in real life, though. But I enjoy reading and rooting for heroes like that in novels.

Iluta Abolina the supernatural part is thrown into the mix of the flawless composition of the ultimate male character - ET, vamp, or Gabe himself - to tell little girls trembling in their knickers that perfect men don't exist and never will.

message 5: by Veronica (In love with Patch No Logic Needed) (last edited Nov 25, 2013 12:50PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Veronica (In love with Patch No Logic Needed) Iluta wrote: "the supernatural part is thrown into the mix of the flawless composition of the ultimate male character - ET, vamp, or Gabe himself - to tell little girls trembling in their knickers that perfect m..."

I wish they did though.Why does this world have to be so cruel!!!!!!!!

Flora (Ludacris) What an inspirational speech here! :3

Iluta Abolina Veronica wrote: "Iluta wrote: "the supernatural part is thrown into the mix of the flawless composition of the ultimate male character - ET, vamp, or Gabe himself - to tell little girls trembling in their knickers ..."

Cruel schmuel - the flaws are what we fall in love with, aren't they? :) Let's take marshmallows for an example - the yucky-mushy stickiness is their best quality(NOT the sugary sweetness). The messier the better - a concept also discussed in the book, BTW. would the story be this gripping, if he darn man was easy?! I think not.

Saria Mel wrote: "You should read Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. You won't be disappointed. ;)"

Totally agree..

message 9: by Koleen (last edited Mar 17, 2014 03:08PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Koleen Hansen March
To whom may concern;

yah, this Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

the host by stephenie meyer
i am number 4 by Pittacus Lore
that the only ones I know I am not really in to read science fiction.
and there is the cw channel show star-crossed but a lot people hate its seem but I am enjoying it, and this about alien. And no way I what an hot alien boyfriend. because some people I know will like that, because they alien hunters.
I really don't believe in alien, but there always a possibility thought. I would what an hot angel boyfriend though.
best regards.

message 10: by Lve2read (last edited Mar 20, 2014 05:13AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lve2read read GRAVITY, by melissa west..Great series about 'hot' alien guys :D