One x One discussion

1 x 1 > RAWR RAWR *RAE* Alex & Ella

Comments Showing 1-50 of 154 (154 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments Body switch
Forbidden love ?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments Except with a couple

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments What kind of pairing? FxF? Mxf? I suck at guy :-;

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments 19?
So I'll start as the guy

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments We'll the guy turns into the girl and vice versa

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments What kind? Like super natural or what?
I'll make the girl because that's who I'll end up as

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments Let's let personality turn as we go

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments Photo no work

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments I can't see the photo

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments I did. I got a page saying image not found

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments I'm using the name Aubrey so it doesn't get confusing.

Should they be dating already?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments Aubrey texted his girlfriend .. hey do you want to go shopping?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments Audrey smiled gently and drove to her house.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments He drove up and too them to the mall "where to in the mall?" He asked driving off

//should they kiss in a dressing room or something?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments "Too Victoria's Secret?" He asked looking at her. "They have all the sexy clothes"

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments He smiled. And pulled into the mall. He got out and took her hand. "Mind telling me your size so I can help find things?" He asked chuckling.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments "Bra, panties and anything else we will find in here" he said walking in to thou free store.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments He smiled gently and start to look around for things that for her.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments He found a few things that he assumed fit her and walked over to her with a shy shy smile

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments He looked at her, keeping the awkward smile "Any of these?"

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments He followed her, each step his blushed deepened, it was strage to go with her on this adventure known as shopping

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments He blushed, looking at her. He had to steal a kiss , to he gently kissed her.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments He wrapped his arms around her waist. Holding the kiss. Loving the time.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments //nowww

Audrey felt his hight getting shorter, his hips widened and he developed womanly curves.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments By the time the kiss broke, Audrey looked like 'Dylana'. She stared at her old body. She looked down and covered her mouth.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments "I d-don't know" she mumbled, stuttering a bit. She was shocked.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments Audrey walked over sitting by then, by just sheer reaction , she leaned on him

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan was a bit shocked, but he pulled her to him without even thinking.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments Aubrey stated close "Should we buy things while we are here or should we bail ?" She asked quietly.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan said, "It's up to you since you'll be the one wearing them."

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments Her face turned red. "Let's get them for you if we switch back" she said and took off her shirt and started trying things on.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan blushed as she took her shirt. Did she really look like that?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments She started trying everything I the stack on

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan watched her change just sitting in wondering how this could have happened.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments She smiled at him when she was done. "This pile fits, that one ... Not so much " she said showing the two."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan picked up the piles asking, "Wanna go back to my place now?"

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments "Which place do you consider home?" She asked.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan paused, "I guess I have to go to your house now. So yours i guess."

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments She blushed gently and nodded. "Alright" she mumbled. And took his hand.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan held her hand and the clothes in the other arm. He walked to the counter and paid for hte clothes.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments She blushed gently watching and followed him.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan asked, "Is that it?"

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments She nodded and took his hand.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments She blushed slightly with a nod, I mean you can't act like a girl every where.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments She blushed and hugged him

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments She kissed him gently "No yours not. " she said

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments She blushed gently "It's weird but I'm doing it with you. As long as I'm with you, I can survive "

« previous 1 3 4