What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Mystery, definite romance and almost a pirate ( spoilers within) [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 14 comments Okay, so it is a romance novel, the main female's characters name is Aurora, she answers and ad in a newspaper and is traveling to.. St.james Jamaica to meet her new employer , along the way she is detained by the captain of the ship, and he tries to get her to help him find something her father stole. The pirate/ rich handsome rake (haha) name is something like Vincent, or gaston, and I read it forever ago. I think the word Dawn is in the title.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
How long ago was "forever ago"? 5 years, 10 years, 50 years? And I'm assuming it was a historical?

message 3: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 14 comments I read it at least 8 years ago. And it is historical to a point. Chimney sweeps were still relevant in England.

The male lead in the book has a dragon tattoo on his back and has a viscount as a brother. Her father stole a jewel and taught aurora a rhyme so she could find it later. Both brothers are trying to find this jewel and she is sort of just caught in the middle.

message 4: by Aerulan (new)

Aerulan | 1190 comments Till Dawn Tames the Night by Meagan McKinney sounds like the one you are looking for.

message 5: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 14 comments It sure is! Thanks a million!