Equestria & Beyond discussion

PonyVille > the hall of memories

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 381 comments Mod
In a bright white room connected to a long hallway of doors, Crimson, Twilight, and Khaos wakeup in.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 445 comments Mod
"UGH!" Khaos growled, "WARN ME NEXT TIME!" He howled. Twilight shook her head, "Where....where are we?"

message 3: by Bloodblader (new)

" welcome to my hall of memories" crimson said as he walked in to view. He was no longer a pony but a human with the same short blond hair and blue eyes he had in pony form.

Bloodblader/ OverLord of Blood/ Blades Knight wrote: "" welcome to my hall of memories" crimson said as he walked in to view. He was no longer a pony but a human with the same short blond hair and blue eyes he had in pony form."

((Same colour of skin[EG] or humans kin tone?))

"Wow...you're...a...a.."Twilight did not remember what those things were called.

message 5: by Bloodblader (new)

((rl skin tone pale Caucasian ))
"a human, yes. Note that this is only our astroselves so I can take any form I wish" he said before turning into a red dragon then back.

Bloodblader/ OverLord of Blood/ Blades Knight wrote: "((rl skin tone pale Caucasian ))
"a human, yes. Note that this is only our astroselves so I can take any form I wish" he said before turning into a red dragon then back."

Khaos frowned, he did not like this at all. He was in his true form, a Draconequus with his mother's eyes. His goat horn not there, and from his claws/paws came golden strands, he was a Puppeteer, after all. Twilight backed away from the dragon, "So why have you brought us here?"

message 7: by Bloodblader (new)

"to show you what has happened to me and what will happen here if nothing changes" crimson said. In human form he turned and started down the hall. " this way"

Bloodblader/ OverLord of Blood/ Blades Knight wrote: ""to show you what has happened to me and what will happen here if nothing changes" crimson said. In human form he turned and started down the hall. " this way""

The two followed him, glancing at each door, wondering what lied behind it.

message 9: by Bloodblader (new)

Many of the doors had symbles that were unrecagnizable to them. After a bit they stopped in front of a huge set double black doors that were chained shut.

Bloodblader/ OverLord of Blood/ Blades Knight wrote: "Many of the doors had symbles that were unrecagnizable to them. After a bit they stopped in front of a huge set double black doors that were chained shut."

"This....looks dangerous, Twilight." Khaos said, he did not like how those were the only doors chained shut.

message 11: by Bloodblader (new)

"beyond these doors lies the fist of the things i intend to show you, these are the darkest parts of myself that i had locked up ages ago" he said placing his hand on the chains, which disappeared and the doors swang open to a dark room, a crimson mist slowly belowed from the room.

Bloodblader/ OverLord of Blood/ Blades Knight wrote: ""beyond these doors lies the fist of the things i intend to show you, these are the darkest parts of myself that i had locked up ages ago" he said placing his hand on the chains, which disappeared ..."

Twilight backed away in fear.

message 13: by Bloodblader (new)

Crimson entered without fear

((there is going to be a bit of crossover stuff here and there while they are in his noddle))

message 14: by Bloodblader (new)

"Well you coming?" Crimson asked.

message 15: by Bloodblader (new)

((... this dead or are you really busy))

Bloodblader/ OverLord of Blood/ Blades Knight wrote: ""Well you coming?" Crimson asked."

Bloodblader/ OverLord of Blood/ Blades Knight wrote: "((... this dead or are you really busy))"

((I don't get notified.))

"S-sure." Khaos stammered. Twilight nodded.

Bloodblader/ OverLord of Blood/ Blades Knight wrote: "brian went ahead and was soon out of sight."

((Brian?))

message 18: by Bloodblader (new)

Crimson went ahead and was soon out of sight.

((lol wrong rp , brian is a name i use for a lot of rps))

Bloodblader/ OverLord of Blood/ Blades Knight wrote: "Crimson went ahead and was soon out of sight.

((lol wrong rp , brian is a name i use for a lot of rps))"

As Crimson vanished within the fog, Khaos began to have second thoughts, but Twilight pulled the Draconequus along. She noticed how Spike was not here, oh well, it's for the best.

message 20: by Bloodblader (new)

the room was dark the only light seemed to be coming from the red mist, the size of the room was unknown do to the limited light.

Bloodblader/ OverLord of Blood/ Blades Knight wrote: "the room was dark the only light seemed to be coming from the red mist, the size of the room was unknown do to the limited light."

Khaos looked around, "Wha...." Twilight closed his japing jaw, "Not even YOU'VE seen something like this, have you, Khaos?" He shook his head, "My....'adventures' with Ditzy and her family have taken me to....'exotic' places, but I haven't seen anything like THIS!" Twilight looked around, keeping close to the young Draconequus, she couldn't find Crimson, "Where did he go....where are we?"

message 22: by Bloodblader (new)

the doorway could no longer be seen. somewhere ahead of them the sound of chains rattling could be heard.

Bloodblader/ OverLord of Blood/ Blades Knight wrote: "the doorway could no longer be seen. somewhere ahead of them the sound of chains rattling could be heard."

Twilight wanted to move toward the sound, but Khaos held her back.

message 24: by Bloodblader (new)

something was moving just out of sight something large

Bloodblader/ OverLord of Blood/ Blades Knight wrote: "something was moving just out of sight something large"

Twilight ran toward it.

message 26: by Bloodblader (new)

a humanoid like figure jumped at her.

Bloodblader/ OverLord of Blood/ Blades Knight wrote: "a humanoid like figure jumped at her.
"

Twilight jumped back and shot at it with magic. Khaos growled.

message 28: by Bloodblader (new)

Twilight's magic fizzled, doing no more then sparking. The being got up and tried to go at her agian but stopped short do to the chain attached to it.

Bloodblader/ OverLord of Blood/ Blades Knight wrote: "Twilight's magic fizzled, doing no more then sparking. The being got up and tried to go at her agian but stopped short do to the chain attached to it."

Khaos looked around, "He's trying to KILL US! I knew he couldn't be trusted!"

message 30: by Bloodblader (new)

"gluttony what do think master will do to you if he finds out you tried to eat his guests, forgive gluttony he is a mindless eatter" came a female voice accompanied by more rattling chains. In to view came a dark haired women.

Bloodblader/ OverLord of Blood/ Blades Knight wrote: ""gluttony what do think master will do to you if he finds out you tried to eat his guests, forgive gluttony he is a mindless eatter" came a female voice accompanied by more rattling chains. In to v..."

Khaos turned to look, Twilight kept her eyes on 'Gluttony' before looking over at the source of the voice.

message 32: by Bloodblader (new)

Gluttony sat down with a thud. " but lust I is so hungery" it said
Lust walked over to twilight "as long as you stay this far back gluttony can't get you" it said

Bloodblader/ OverLord of Blood/ Blades Knight wrote: "Gluttony sat down with a thud. " but lust I is so hungery" it said
Lust walked over to twilight "as long as you stay this far back gluttony can't get you" it said"

Twilight looked back and forth between them. Khaos spoke up, "GREAT, seven deadly sins...."

message 34: by Bloodblader (last edited Dec 14, 2013 10:14PM) (new)

"Yes, were are that which many call the seven sins, but you too have them, it is all a matter of whether or not you follow those impulses." Said a male voice as a tall man walked in to view

Bloodblader/ OverLord of Blood/ Blades Knight wrote: ""yes were are that which many call the seven sins, but you to have them, it is all a matter of whether or not you follow those impulses." said a male voice as a tall man walked in to view"

(("Yes, we are that which many call the seven sins, but you have to have them, it is all a matter of whether or not you follow those impulses." Said a male voice as a tall man walked in to view.))

message 36: by Bloodblader (new)

((sorry, fixed))

message 37: by Bloodblader (new)

((Happy Holidays))

Bloodblader/ OverLord of Blood/ Blades Knight wrote: ""Yes, were are that which many call the seven sins, but you too have them, it is all a matter of whether or not you follow those impulses." Said a male voice as a tall man walked in to view"

Khaos growled at the thing as it approached. Twilight was....utterly confused. What was going on?!

message 39: by Bloodblader (new)

"we are parts of the master that he locked away, miss Sparkle" the man said

Bloodblader/ OverLord of Blood/ Blades Knight wrote: ""we are parts of the master that he locked away, miss Sparkle" the man said"

"What master, and how do you know my name?!" She asked.

message 41: by Bloodblader (new)

"you know him as crimson, and pride myself in knowing everything the master knows" pride said

Bloodblader/ OverLord of Blood/ Blades Knight wrote: ""you know him as crimson, and pride myself in knowing everything the master knows" pride said"

Khaos smirked, "Ok, so where'd your...'Master' disappear to?"

message 43: by Bloodblader (new)

"Master is just beyond the the hall of memories that he locked away." Pride said motioning them to a hall of doors that seemed to appear from no where

Khaos growled, "C'mon, Twi, these THINGS are starting to piss me off!" She frowned, "Why is that?" She asked. "BECAUSE they remind me of my father!"

message 45: by Bloodblader (new)

"there is good reason why" said another male figure

Bloodblader/ OverLord of Blood/ Blades Knight wrote: ""there is good reason why" said another male figure"

Khoas turned, his eyes glowing gold, "Whoever you are, I already HATE you." Twilight sighed, Khaos was definitely not a creature of friendship.

message 47: by Bloodblader (new)

"Greed leave them be" Pride said to the new figure. Greed laughed a bit. "what ever you say Pride.

Bloodblader/ OverLord of Blood/ Blades Knight wrote: ""Greed leave them be" Pride said to the new figure. Greed laughed a bit. "what ever you say Pride."

Khaos pushed open the door and entered, Twilight right behind. "Well, they were an.....interesting bunch?" Khaos snorted, "You hated them too, don't lie."

message 49: by Bloodblader (last edited Jan 04, 2014 01:45PM) (new)

The hall had many locked doors but one caught there attention quickly. the door was cracked but the odd thing was the image on the door was that of Celestia's cutie-mark.

Bloodblader/ OverLord of Blood/ Blades Knight wrote: "The hall had many locked doors but one caught there attention quickly. the door was cracked but the odd thing was the image on the door was that of Celestia's cutie-mark."

Khoas walked up and battered on it, "Hey, Twi....this one!" They opened it and peered inside. Khaos was annoyed with this pony, leading them in a room only to abandon them.

« previous 1