message 1: by Oleander (new)

Oleander so what do you want to do? :p

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) I like:

-supernaturals
-medieval
-modern

And about anything else

message 3: by Oleander (new)

Oleander modern or supernatural sounds good. what kinda plot were you thinking?

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Idea #1

A vampire clan (Redwood) has always been fighting with a werewolf pack (Silverlight). Boy A (vampire prince from that clan) captures Girl A (werewolf princess from that pack). He keeps her locked up and keeps her kidnapped. He may end up liking her.

I'd like to be the girl

I might have more ideas if you don't like this one.

message 5: by Oleander (new)

Oleander that sounds like a great idea :) ill make my charrie

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Ok. I'll start too

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Name: Avery Trove

Species: werewolf

Personality: TBRP'D

Appearances: http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.483465...
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.479153...

Avery has hair that goes down to her waist. People love braiding it and playing with it. It's silky soft.

message 8: by Oleander (last edited Nov 23, 2013 12:45PM) (new)

Oleander Name: Valen Ravenwood
Appearance: description

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Avery was walking through the forest alone in wolf form. She had convinced her bodyguards to let her hunt for alittle while alone. She sighed and looked around.

message 10: by Oleander (new)

Oleander Valen stuck around the werewolf clan waiting for one to seperate from the rest of the wolves. the king had ordered him to capture one if them. he wasn't sure why the long wanted him to but he didn't question it. he smiled as he sensed a werewolf nearby, alone. he waited for it to venture out further before he made a move

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Avery smelled a rabbit. She ran after it. She caught it. Then let it go. She wasn't hungry. Just looking for pouncing practice. Her father, the King of the pack, thought she shouldn't go hunting alone but she did anyway.

message 12: by Oleander (new)

Oleander Valen silently got closer and closer to her staying silent, a syringe in his hand. He dropped down on top of her from the tree above her and stabbed the syringe into her neck and pressed down on it sending a drug into her system to knock her out

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Avery cried a sharp cry before she passed out. She went into her human form. She was breathing but she wasn't awake.

message 14: by Oleander (new)

Oleander valen tossed her over his shoulder and ran as fast as he could. soon enough he arrived at the castle. he took her to his room and chained her wrists to the wall, glancing over her, curious as to why the king wanted her

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She woke up a few hours later. She looked around. "Where am I?" She demanded to know. She looked around the room.

message 16: by Oleander (new)

Oleander Valen had been laying in bed and a slight smirk came to his lips. he stood glancing down at her "You are now with the redwood tribe" he said in an enotioless, ice cold voice

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She tried to stand up but couldn't with her hand chained to the wall. "And that's why I should've taken bodyguards with me." She mumbled. She looked at him. "So why am I here?" She asked. Avery glared at him.

message 18: by Oleander (new)

Oleander Valen shrugged slightly "I'm not sure yet, though I probably wouldn't tell you if I knew" he said and studied her face carefully. "Are you hungry?"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "I am, but I won't eat anything you have here. I will not do anything you or any other vampires tell me to do. I will not speak when asked to speak." She said. With that, Avery shut her mouth. She was angry.

message 20: by Oleander (new)

Oleander Valen rolled his eyes. 'she's so immature' he thought quietly and walked out. he found a human servant to tell the kind of the wolf awakening and then went back to his room

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She just sat there. Avery looked at the ground. Why couldn't she have just listened to her dad? She sighed.

message 22: by Oleander (new)

Oleander "the king should be coming soon" he told her as he entered his room once again. what could be so special about a wolf?

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She stayed quiet. She hated the Redwood vampire king. After all, he had killed her mother.

message 24: by Oleander (new)

Oleander after a few moments the king came in "Thank you, prince Valen" he said, completely monotone

Valen left the room knowing the king wouldn't want him sticking around for now.

the king approached the wolf girl "What's your name?"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She didn't say anything. She just glared at him. Avery knew that he had a pretty good idea of who she was. Last time she had seen the Redwood king, was when he had killed her mom.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) When she was 6.

message 27: by Oleander (new)

Oleander The king frowned slightly annoyed, knowing she was going to be difficult. he had figured she wouldn't be this way but it made things harder. he ripped off where the chains attatched the wall and jerked her forward towards the door

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She stumbled. She looked at the king, which turned into a glare. "What?" She asked.

message 29: by Oleander (new)

Oleander "obviously you are going to need some... motivation to speak with me" he said, dragging her out of the room and down some stairs

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Avery tried wiggling out of his grip. It was too strong though, but she didn't stop trying to get away. Av glared at him still.

message 31: by Oleander (new)

Oleander The king brought her down to a dungeon like room and chained her hands up in the middle of the room

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She gulped. She looked at him showing no fear. Avery glared at him then.

message 33: by Oleander (new)

Oleander "So Avery... now has life been since i killed your mother?" he said

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She didn't say anything at first. Then she said, "why would you care?" She said that with no emotion. Her eyes looked at him with hatred.

message 36: by Oleander (new)

Oleander "curiosity as to what impact it may have on your life." he said a hint of sarcasm in his voice

message 37: by Oleander (new)

Oleander "curiosity as to what impact it may have on your life." he said a hint of sarcasm in his voice

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "So why am I here?" She asked him impatiently. Avery had been wondering about this.

message 39: by Oleander (new)

Oleander "that doesnt matter... for now" he said walking over to a table and picked up a knife

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She gulped. "What are you going to do to me?" She asked. Avery was alittle scared. She didn't want him to know though.

message 41: by Oleander (new)

Oleander he walked back over to her and pressed the knife against her skin "how long might it be before they start looking for you, I wonder"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Avery tried shifting, but she couldn't do it. Avery looked at the knife pressed against her skin. She knew her blood would smell extremely sweet to vampires. Just as her mothers had.

message 43: by Oleander (new)

Oleander He pressed the knife and slid it down against her slightly to open up a slice the size of a paper cut and leaned forward to lick the small drop and smiled

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She tried to keep her breathing normal. "What do you want?" She asked.

message 45: by Oleander (new)

Oleander "You are of great value to me" he said

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "Why?" She asked. Her eyes narrowed at him. Avery frowned.

message 47: by Oleander (new)

Oleander the king pulled back to watch the wound heal. "you shall see" he said

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) The wound healed almost automatically. She looked at him. "So am I just going to be hanging here all night?" She asked.

message 49: by Oleander (new)

Oleander The king started to walk out of the room "we shall see" he said

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She sighed. Princess Avery watched him leave. "I have a question." She said.

« previous 1 3 4 5