Kiss of the Night (Dark-Hunter, #4) Kiss of the Night discussion

Order of Series

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

N.V.R.  Moore For Librarians and readers who are attempting to order this series please follow these guidelines (found on Amazon.com).

----------------------------------------------
DARK-HUNTER SERIES ORDER
----------------------------------------------

This is the official order of the series thus far...

1. Fantasy Love
1.5. Dragonswan (originally a short story found in the Tapestry anthology, republished as a novella)
2. Night Pleasures
3. Night Embrace
4. Dance with the Devil (also includes "A Dark-Hunter Christmas", a short story)
5. Kiss of the Night
6. Night Play
7. Seize the Night
8. Sins of the Night (also includes "The Beginning", a short story)
9. Unleash the Night
10. Dark Side of the Moon
11. Devil May Cry
12. Acheron
13. One Silent Night

------------------------
ANTHOLOGIES
------------------------

The following are anthologies (and should be referenced as such) that include Dark-Hunter short stories in them.

1. Midnight Pleasures
--includes "Phantom Lover" by Sherrilyn Kenyon.
2. Stroke of Midnight
--includes "Winter Born" by Sherrilyn Kenyon.
3. My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding
--includes "A Hard Day's Night-Searcher" by Sherrilyn Kenyon.
4. Love At First Bite
---includes "Until Death We Do Part" by Sherrilyn Kenyon.

**NOTE: These anthologies SHOULD_NOT_BE filed strictly as Dark-Hunter reading material due to the fact that OTHER authors (besides Sherrilyn Kenyon) have contributed to them as well.

-------------------------------------------
MISCELLANEOUS MATERIAL
-------------------------------------------

Ms. Kenyon has also included several FREE shorts (some still available on her web site) for readers to enjoy that involve the Dark-Hunters.

1. "The Beginning" -- no longer available for free on her site but available in the back of Book 8, Sins of the Night.
2. "Fear the Darkness" -- a FREE e-book currently available at: http://www.kenyonfearthedarkness.com.

-------------------------------------
DREAM-HUNTER SERIES
-------------------------------------

The following Dream-Hunter books have been published under their own series and are to be referenced as such:

1. The Dream-Hunter
2. Upon A Midnight Clear
3. Dream Chaser

--------------------------------------------------
THE DARK-HUNTER COMPANION
--------------------------------------------------

Fans/Readers may also wish to reference "The Dark-Hunter Companion" by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Alethea Kontis as a means to further enjoy and understand this series.

Follow this link: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/49...

The Companion also includes the short story "Second Chances", originally published in a free in Dark-Hunter Collectible Booklet by St. Martin's Paperbacks in 2005.

Hope this helps! Thank you for your contributions!

Sincerely,
GoodReads.com Librarian

message 2: by Kathrynn (last edited Mar 04, 2008 06:19AM) (new)

Kathrynn Please refer to the GR Librarian Discussion about this author's book order and how to post a book title for anthologies.

Also, there have been several comments in the aboved mentioned group of incorrect information found on Amazon.

**You don't have to be a librarian to join the librarian group, and I'm sure it's just an oversight that a librarian is not part of the librarian group, yet.**

When there is conflict between Amazon and the author; should go with the author.

I do agree that the order is strange and understand why there is confusion. I think those Dream-Hunter books listed and counted as Dark-Hunter books should be ordered with Dream-Hunter, but--for whatever reason--the author feels differently.

If anyone notices it changes, please drop me a note or any librarian or post to the GR Librarian Group; there's a topic started on Sherrilyn Kenyon.

Thank you and happy reading to you all.

Kathrynn

Jackie Hi, The order of the books it right, but they are misssing a few. The best place I found to the book order is Sherrilyn Kenyon's web site, she has all her books listed.