1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Melanie Ronaldo-Lightwood & Anna

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Any ideas?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

um no, but what genres do u like?

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) I like

-supernatural
-medieval
-modern
And many more

I might have a few ideas

Just tell me your favorite genre and I'll make up some ideas

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

alright, supernatural, romance, action, drama and occasionally thriller.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Idea #1

Girl A lives in a New York. She meet Boy A, who is a guardian angel who was assigned to her. He follows her around and starts to develop a crush on her.

Idea #2

A ghost haunts an abandoned hotel. Girl A and Boy A are trapped inside. They can't find anyway to get out.

Idea #3

A vampire falls in love with a werewolf.

Like any of them?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

the first one sounds cool:)

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Ok which would you like to be?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

hmmm i don't really care, i sort of like them both:)

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Ok. Could I be the girl then?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

yup!

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Ok :) I'll make my charrie then

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Name: Avery Trove

Personality: TBRP'D

Problems: she always seems to be getting hurt or in trouble

Appearance: http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.483465...

Avery has hair that goes down to her waist. People love braiding it and playing with it. It's silky soft.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Alex Vince
Appearance: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photo...

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Avery was walking down the street. She was bored as usual. She looked around to do something.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Avery looked around and then walked into a bar.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex folded his wings and pulled on the aura that hid his angel form from humans. Sighing he shoved his hands in his pockets and made his way down the street, his eyes scanning and looking around.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She walked out of the bar after being kicked out for being under aged. She looked around bored still. She didn't even get one drink.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked up and saw a young girl getting thrown out of a place. He frowned thinking that was quite rude. He walked slowly over to her.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She was just walking when she was pulled into a dark alley. Three men where trying to mug her. She tried to punch them. She was always getting into trouble.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She sighed.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He frowned seeing her being yanked into a dark place. Picking up pace she rushed forward just in time to confront some men doing quite offensive things to her. " let her go." he growled coldly.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "Or what?" One guy asked.

Another guy held a knife to her throat. She looked at the guy who had just come.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Avery looked at Alex.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex sighed, he wasn't a big fan of acting in violence, but desperate times called for desperate measures. " orrrr that knife will be held at some other point, on you." He muttered looking hard at them.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Avery managed the kick the guy behind him. The knife silt her throat. She screamed at the sudden pain.

The guys looked at Alex. They ran and kept her purse.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex widened his eyes and lunged at her holding her tightly, straightening herself up. " oh god, hold still." he whispered reaching to his packet and taking a cloth out.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She did as he said. She looked at him. She sighed.