Amazingness and Reading discussion

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)
Book Discussions > Harry Potter - Resurrection! *SPOILERS*

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alva | 219 comments If you could bring one dead person from Harry Potter back into life, who would it be?

message 3: by Tia (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tia (tia_jenkins) Sirius.... No wait tonks.... No Sirius I can't choose!!

readeraz (zoethereader) | 493 comments Dobby <3

message 5: by Alva (last edited Nov 23, 2013 11:34AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alva | 219 comments Dobby! ♥ I've almost forgot about him (HOW CAN I?! - I guess he still lives in my heart. I've never accepted that death!)
It's a tough one... I love Remus so much, but I also feel like Harry deserved Sirius sooooooo much!

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 305 comments Snape!

Alva | 219 comments Oh yeah, I also love Snape! Such a sad story! JK Rowling is the character-queen.

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 305 comments I cry everytime Snape dies in Deathy Hallows :(
His story was so sad.....

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 1303 comments I dunno!! Theres so many people.. Fred, Sirius, Snape, Dobby, Tonks, Lupin...D:
Sirius's death was the hardest for me though...I cried the most :'( And Harry's reaction about it afterwards made me drench the page with tears D': ...plus I cried myself to sleep a few nights after that...and Now everytime I reread it, I have to get myself emotionally prepared the chapter before.

Fact: Sirius's vault number was 711, and the page he dies in (british edition) is page 711. I was so freaked out when I saw it :O

message 10: by Alva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alva | 219 comments Cassie: What? o.O Siriusly Seriously?! :'(

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 1303 comments yah siriusly!! :(

☆Joycedale☆ snape and fred die???? I never finished the series lol

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 305 comments You should finish, they get really really good!!!

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 1303 comments ★Joycedale★ wrote: "snape and fred die???? I never finished the series lol"

whaaa??? Why??!?!

☆Joycedale☆ Miss Oddball (Shadowraith's Apprentice) wrote: "★Joycedale★ wrote: "snape and fred die???? I never finished the series lol"

whaaa??? Why??!?!"

By the time they published the 5th book I had a baby and got busy with life. I just never picked them up again.

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 1303 comments Kayla wrote: "Almost all posts contain spoiler(S)"

Well the title DOES say resurrection...It means who do you want to bring back from the dead...which was kinda a spoiler warning :/

message 17: by May (new) - rated it 5 stars

May (theladymidnight) Sirius! It was so sad reading Harry's reaction after Sirius dies.

Snape and Fred should come back also. Fred because he was one of my favourite characters. And Snape because after spending the past few books hating Snape, I ended up liking him in that chapter of the Deathly Hallows detailing his life. He had the saddest back story of all the characters in the series.

Carla (viajentrelibros) (carlaherondale) It is a very difficult question, my favorite character is Snape *some people just look at me like I'm crazy because of this* buuut, he wasn't very happy when he was alive, I don't want him to be in pain and sad anymore. So, I have to say Sirius. Harry deserves to have Sirius with him again.

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 305 comments I love Snape he was such a great character