Shadowhunters RP discussion

London > Pandemonium Club

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments The pandemonium club in London (I'm not sure about this part. tell me if I'm wrong because I'm pretty sure there's one in London too)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka entered the club and took a seat. After ordering a non alcoholic cocktail for appearances and sitting around for an hour she decided to stop moping and watching and go dance. Problem was she didn't know how. Luka, dressed in a long black dress with shoulder sleeves and small high heels of the same colour stood awkwardly at the fringe of the dancing crowd. Her eyes were on the crowd's feet, obvious to anyone she was trying to learn or rather mimic a few steps.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James strode right into the club. Not bothering to look where he was going or caring when he bumped into a few people along the way. Walking himself back to the back of the club, he took a seat next to a few other of his brethren. Ordering a straight vodka from the waiter that just gave the boys their drinks. Kicking his feet up on the table sitting in front of him, he leaned back. Attempting to get comfortable in this overbearing environment. You can't keep your mouth shut can you James? Just had to go and be a dick to the poor girl. The voice in the back of his head grumbled at him. It's your fault for not telling me to zip my trap now isn't it. He argued back with himself.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka after a long while gave up on trying to watch the crowds feet and mimic some moves. You can hardly call any of this dancing. She grabbed her drink and went to sit in the back where people wouldn't find her pathetic for just watching. She walked right past James and didn't even see him. She picked a table in the dark corner, put her drink down and took a seat. Watching the crowds feet with interest.

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James had his eyes closed until he heard the waiter return with his drink. "Oh. Thanks." Was all he said as he took the drink from him and downed it in one gulp. Setting it down on the table next to his feet, he tilted his head back once more and closed his eyes. A couple of the boys tried to make conversation wit him, but the poor things were no match for James' bad mood. Once he got to the point of not being able to handle their nagging, he got up and made for the bar at the front. Plopping down on one of the stools he ordered five shots of vodka. Once they were set in front of him, he took the first one closest to him into his hand. I'm a shadowhunter and still I resort to drinking away my problems. To being a royal dick. He said to himself as he raised the shot glass into the air. Before downing it, and the other four in a matter of minutes.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka was actually having a good time watching the dancing of the modern people. She sat with her hands tucked under her chin and a intrigued expression on her face. She sat not saying a word.

Another shadow hunter went up to James. He tugged on his sleeve and jerked his head in Luka's direction. "Blood sucker at the back James, what do we do? Wait for it to leave or drag it in the back and cut it's head off now?".

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James pulled out his knife from his hidden sheath on his side. Pushing it into the kids gut but not cutting him. Only enough force to give the kid warning, and make him aware of it's percents. "First, you better never touch me in such a way again kid. Or you'll be the one losing a head. Second, I've been on the job all week. I'm tired, and need me time. So why don't you let the vamp be. It'll always be around for you to torture later." With that he shoved the kid off him putting the knife away. It wasn't until the kid left that he really noticed who was sitting in the back. His heart stopped.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka stopped watching the crowds feet to look at the menu of the club. They had food on offer and pictures on some of their cocktails. She marvelled at all the different colours and flavours. She sighed and looked at the time. It was getting late. She left her drink on the table as it was and deposited a few bills underneath it. She got up and made her way out of the club. Outside she took off her heels and took off at a slow walking pace. She noticed how several hunters followed her closely.

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James watched her leave the club, and it took him a moment before he decided to go after her. It was to much of a coincidence, and in his heart he knew he had to fix what he'd done. Running out the door, he stopped mid step. Seeing several hunters following her. He pulled out his knife, preparing to take them out if they tried anything.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Before the hunters could do anything Luka took off at vampiric speed. She went into the alleyways and did a sneaky move. She jumped up and onto the roof of a building. She watched the other hunters run after a shadow, never suspecting that she had jumped onto a roof. She giggled at the sight.

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Because he was far enough back, James was able to watch everything that went down. Watching as Luka took off to the roof and the shadowhunters getting confused and leaving down the ally. One he knew they were long gone he slowly walked towards the building. Looking up, slowly clapping. "Bravo. Very well done." He smiled his crooked smile.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka gasped and looked down. She hadn't heard or smelled him. She jumped down, landing without a sound. Her face was stern and with a curt nod she said, "Shadow Hunter." She turned and started walking back out the alley. Her heels still in her hands. Her dress swaying slightly in the night breeze.

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "Luka wait," he grabbed her by the wrist. "Please, can we just talk before you go?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka turned and yanked her wrist out oh his grasp. She looked at him with a stern face. "Don't touch me! There is nothing to say anymore shadow hunter. We are even." Luka turned and started walking again.

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James moved quickly in front of her. Walking backwards, "Fine, you don't have to talk. Just let me apologize. Please. I was a dick, and I had no right to act like that." He stumbled over a few rocks, catching himself both times. "The truth is," he held his hands out stopping her from taking another step. "The truth is, I was nervous and scared. I know that's not a reason to act the way I did, but it's the truth."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka stopped and backed away. She didn't want him touching her. She cocked her head to the side and narrowed her eyes. "Why?" she asked in a suspicious voice.

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "Because.. your a girl.." James looked down feeling his face flush. His hands fell to his side, and he stared dumbly at his shoes. "I'm not.. I never had a girlfriend before." He spat out, and suddenly got even redder. "I mean.."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka looked at James straight in the eyes. Her eyes got wide and her face became surprised and flushed. She blinked rapidly for a few moments before getting a mean look on her face. She then started to hit James with her heels, shouting, "You big dummy! I took you out to say thank you! What do I look like anyways?!"

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) He shook his head, "T..the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," he looked her straight in the eyes.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka stopped her barrage and looked at him. She was frozen in place with wide silver eyes. She dropped her shoes. She breathed out, "You idiot." Then a gunshot rang out and Luka blinked. She fell forward. The other hunters had caught on to her act and had doubled back. They saw her attack one of their own and had fired a wooden bullet straight into her spine, severing it. They yelled out, "James! Are you alright?!"

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James screamed, watching her fall. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" He fell down next to her, pulling her into his arms. What do I do!? His hands shook, and he felt faint. Ready to pass out at any given moment.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka blinked. Turns out she hadn't passed out this time. She said exasperated, "Pull yourself together for pete's sake! Those idiots have a terrible aim." She looked at him with silver eyes that were calm.

The other shadow hunters just stood and stared. "But James, that thing needs to be put down."

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "Enough." He ignored Luka's attempt to embarrass him. "I told you I'm done. Take a break. OK. She did nothing wrong. Go back to the institute and take a break OK?" He stood up sending the kid away. He curled his hands into fists, keeping his back to Luka.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

The others backed away and took off silently. Luka tried to move her head but her spine was severed completely. She was paralysed from the neck down. She blinked and sighed thinking that at least she wasn't in any pain.

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Turning around, he looked down at her. "Your fine.. then get up." James was tired of her mocking him. He already felt like such an idiot. He just wanted to go home and hide in his room for a few days. "I'll leave you alone, OK. I'm sorry for everything I did. You don't have to worry about it anymore." He turned and began walking down the road towards the institute.

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 09, 2013 04:55PM) (new)

Luka didn't understand what he meant. It started to rain. She had only wanted to reassure him that she was fine, that he didn't need to worry. But it seems she made a mess of things. She tried moving but only got a dull ache as a response. Her spine was shattered. She wanted to yell out for him to stop and help her but refrained. She layed there completely still in a half curled fetal position. She started to shiver from the cold rain pouring down. Her silver eyes blinked in the darkness. She would burn when the sun rose.

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James may not have known Luka completely, but he knew her well enough that she would have had a come back if she were alright. He stopped after a few moments of walking, and turned around. Seeing her just lay there, he felt his stomach knot. "How long were you going to let me go before you were going to call for help?" James asked, stopping just before her head. Crouching down, and staring at her.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka turned her eyes toward him. "Oh I don't know, never." She looked away and sighed. "I don't want to cause you anymore grief."

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "So you take my choice away. What happens when you die because you didn't call for me. Your death would be on my hands. That's not right Luka. It's not fair of you to put that on me," he brought her into his arms and stood up. "Let's go home."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka sighed. "I can't do anything right. Not as a human and not as a vampire." Luka's head had rolled against his chest and she breathed him in. She closed her eyes and cried.

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "It's OK," James said soothingly. "Where do you live?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka looked up between sobs. "Oh great, now you get to know where I live." She then explained how to get there.

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James rolled his eyes, "I promise I'll only go to your house this one time. I'll never go again.. OK?" He moved through the streets. Making his way to Luka's house, carrying her with ease.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka sighed and then cried some more. She couldn't help it. This human made her feel all kinds of things at once. She wasn't used to that. Soon they were in a seedy part of London. The houses looked dilapidated and abandoned. They turned a corner and a paradise lay before them. It was a little double story flat. Brightly decorated and alive with greenery. It was a bright light in a sea of darkness. The living room light was still on.

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James moved towards the house, opening the door and slipping in. It didn't take long for him to find the living room. Setting Luka down on the couch, he helped her lay down, before standing up straight. "Is there a vampire doctor or something I should call?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Post at Mrs Waverly's Spot))

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) ((you can post the response of this in Mrs Waverly's place since I already posted. Then I'll follow.))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Already did))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka had walked a long time, not thinking about anything. Suddenly she found herself in front of the club again. She shrugged and headed inside, she ordered a beer and went to sit at a table that was in a dark corner. There was a live band tonight playing mostly rock music from the 80's. Luka listened intently. She looked around the club at all the dancing people. Their hearts pumping and their blood flowing. Luka closed her eyes and took a deep breath, enjoying the scent of blood. She shook herself out of it and returned her full attention to the band on the stage.

message 40: by Moose (new)

Moose  (Sandra) (dedicatedwarlock) | 163 comments Markus walked in the club and looked around. He didn't know exactly why he had come here, but its just where he ended up. he shrugged and ordered a drink. He took a sip and ran a hand through his light blonde hair and sighed. He watched the mass of people dancing to the music. he leaned against the bar looked around, trying to find something to entertain him besides just standing there.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka wondered if she should try dancing again. Well, not like she had in the first place. She was getting stiff though from just sitting there for once. She got up, leaving her beer on the table with a few notes tucked under it. She took a walk around the club, listening to the music, avoiding the people and looking at the people. Eventually she found another dark corner close to the bar, her eyes intently watching the life going on around her.

message 42: by Moose (new)

Moose  (Sandra) (dedicatedwarlock) | 163 comments Markus glanced around him again. He was tempted to go dance, but then again he wasnt the best dancer. He looked over at the same corner she was in then looked away. He glanced back at her then shrugged mumblimg under his breath. "Why not?"He walked over to her and nodded slighltly. "Hey." He said casually and leaned against the wall next to her taking a sip of his drink.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka looked at the stranger that had come up to her. She puffed out her cheeks and looked back at the crowd. She was instantly annoyed. She said in a dreary voice, "I was just looking okay? I have done nothing wrong." She looked at the stranger again, "What is it with you hunters and trying to kill me every five minutes?". Luka had jumped to this conclusion instantly. It really was true that every hunter, including James, tried to kill her for just being her.

message 44: by Moose (new)

Moose  (Sandra) (dedicatedwarlock) | 163 comments He mentally facepalmed and laughed a little. He shook his head and looked at her. "Downworlders are always so grumpy. I was going to kill you. I wasn't planning on killing anybody, tonight that is." He shrugged and looked back out at the crowd his dark green eyes scanning the crowd. He could sense multiple demons, but wasn't planning on jumping them today.

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 12, 2013 04:26PM) (new)

Luka looked at him with a cocked head. She narrowed her eyes for a bit before returning to a more normal position. "Well that's a first" was all she could say, she was stunned really. A hunter actually not trying to kill her for once. She sighed though as she watched the crowd. She mumbled, "I'm gonna have to get dancing lessons." She was mesmerized by how the humans could move their bodies. Back in her time people just didn't move like that.

message 46: by Moose (new)

Moose  (Sandra) (dedicatedwarlock) | 163 comments He nodded in agreement. He glanced back at the group and noticed the girl walk in. He tilted his head slightly. Another shadowhunter. "Hmm... I wonder if she is here to hunt down any bloodsuckers." He nudged her jokingly. He glanced back at the crowd and lost sight of the girl. He shrugged and ran a hand through his hair again and took a sip.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka glared at him. "You people can never say "vampire" can you?" Luka could sense the other shadow hunter nearby. She got worried, generally she stayed away from hunters. They had a weird tendency to try and kill her that she didn't like. Besides, maybe James had called or was over at Mrs W's. She took a deep breath and looked around before moving to the door, she turned around slightly and said, "I'm outta here, too many hunters in the same vicinity as me. It was good to meet you, later." With that Luka turned and disappeared into the crowd. She existed the club and walked a little ways before stopping and turning to see if anyone was following her, when she was sure no one was she headed home.

message 48: by Moose (new)

Moose  (Sandra) (dedicatedwarlock) | 163 comments Markus was thinking about following Luka, but decided not to. He thought it might be weird if he did. He shrugged and looked over at the girl next to. "Hey, I havent seen you before. Are you staying at the london institute?" He asked as he took a sip of his drink and ran a hand through his light brown hair and smiled at her, with a slightly crooked smile.

message 49: by Moose (new)

Moose  (Sandra) (dedicatedwarlock) | 163 comments He though for a moment and signed. Yes I do sign language. Learned it from my parents. He smiled back. He remembered getting his daily sign language lesseons from his mother along with spinsh and french. Even though they were no longer around, he often reviewed and still went through a lot stuff his parents had taught him. He also carried around both his moms and dads steles.

message 50: by Moose (new)

Moose  (Sandra) (dedicatedwarlock) | 163 comments He smiled and sat in frint of her on the orher side. I lost mine to werewolves. He smiled a little and took a sio of his drink and messed with one of his steles in between his fingers sub subconsciously. Your name?

« previous 1