The Page Turners discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Catching Fire Movie

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Olivia (new)

Olivia McCloskey (brewingupbooks) | 2470 comments Mod
I know it only came out yesterday, but has anyone seen it yet?

message 2: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle (bookishisabelle) | 104 comments yes!I loved it!! It was so good in every way and they stayed really close to the book in my opinion which I really liked

message 3: by Olivia (new)

That's good! I can't wait to see it! What was your favorite scene?

message 4: by Alithea (new)

Alithea (4vithea) | 4 comments Olivia wrote: "That's good! I can't wait to see it! What was your favorite scene?"

My favourite scene was the beach scene with Katniss and Peeta! :D

message 5: by Rawan (new)

Rawan (rawan_97) | 41 comments the movie was AMAZING !! it was very similar to the book ... I just can't express my love for it . It only came out 2 days ago and I have watched 3 times and I will watch it again every time I have the chance . so beautiful

message 6: by Mpiggy (new)

Mpiggy I'm REALLY really REALLY excited to go see it!! I'm hoping I'll be going soon, but I've been too busy lately to find any time to do anything fun!

message 7: by Kaitlin (new)

Kaitlin I agree, I ve been way to busy to see the movie but I can't wait! Im pretty sure I'm seeing it n friday!!!!!!!!!! So excited :D

message 8: by Betty (new)

Betty | 13 comments The movie was INCREDIBLE!!! I absolutely loved it!

message 9: by Olivia (new)

The movie was so good! I'm really tempted to go back and see it a second time. I liked this movie even more than the first one. I have to agree with Alitha, my favorite scene was the beach scene with Katniss and Peeta.

message 10: by Mpiggy (new)

Mpiggy I loved this movie! Like you, Olivia, I wouldn't mind going a second time! But I can't decide between the first and second movie which I like better.

message 11: by Kaitlin (new)

Kaitlin I loved it! And I think I like this movie better then the first one! Can't wait to see Mockingjay!!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.