Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Michelle and Alex

Comments Showing 1-50 of 253 (253 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

~Hello~

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you have any ideas?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments I wanted to hear yours :D

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

~Supernatural~
Teenaged girl's life completely changes when she moves to this small town in the middle of a forest. She has no beliefs in the supernatural what so ever,until her drunk father enrolled her into a school where the teachers are half cat half human and the emo guy she slowly formulates a crush on is extremely pale and his friends are very strange as well carrying little sticks as if they were wizards or something.

~Fantasy~
Adult girl is involved with a womanizing psychic and ends up pushed into an adventure with a very sweet and seductive Warlock who has been there for her all along just not to where she's noticed.

~Realistic~
Woman with nothing left to lose takes fate into her own hands dressing up as a man during the civilwar and slowly falling for the General that has been training her through out her recruitment.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments The fantasy & supernatural sounds cool, would you rather do a FxF?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

How about we do the fantasy one then the warlock happens to be a rebellious witch?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Ohhh interesting. I like this idea, like they get romantic and then one night they decide to 'get lucky' and ya.
I don't rp sex but I can go up to it.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL Okay that's good to know. The psychic will still be there he'll be the girl's cover up.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments IM JUST SAYIN XD I DONT KNOW!
So explain to me how a womanizing physic would work.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

The womanizing Psychic will work in terms he acts like her boyfriend until girls start showing up.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Ah, what would s/he do to my charrie at that point ? Just ignore her?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Okay :D so does she attract my charrie and decide to keep her?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

the womanizing psychic is her fiance but lately he's been kind of interested in other girls.

My character on the other hand attracts her attention big time!

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Wait what ?

You should be the physic , I'm not smooth at all

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

The psychic isn't all that important anyways.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Can I be the normal girl person thing?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Woo! Make yours

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 23, 2013 11:27AM) (new)

Name: Madison Elis
Nickname: Maddi
Sexuality: Lesbian
Species: Warlock
Appearance:

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Should my charrie be. Charmed lover or a natural over, charmed will make her more over your charrie

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Natural lover.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Aubrey Seto
Human
description

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Would you like to star?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments They are already together right ?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

No she hasn't met Maddi

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments So to the tavern and she meets Maddie, she goes all womanizer on her ?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

No no no. Maddi has been watching her and her fiance.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Aubrey has a fiancé? And then...?
I'm so sorry I'm lost >.<

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Aubrey has a fiance and when they go to a bar one night he ends up completely ignoring her and focuses on the other girl who was flirting with him then she ends up spotting Madison.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

:) yep so would you start please.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Aubrey and her fiancé Ash walked into the bar one night. Aubrey was happy to be with Ash, but Ash completely lost attention in Aubrey within 5 minutes if spotting another girl. Aubrey sighed brushing her black hair away. She decided to look around the bar, seeing cute guys and cute girls. Aubrey was secretly a lesbian but now, lesbians weren't always accepted in society.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Madison Elis was sitting at her spot in the bar just watching Aubrey and her fiance Ash in the darkest corner to where they wouldn't even notice. Maddi had absolutely nothing better to do but watching the people that were around her. She quickly took notice to the younger woman walking about looking for someone to talk to.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Aubrey looked back to Ash and sighed. She had another drink and saw Maddi. She smiled at her with a red blush, she was a tad tipsy.

//Maddi looks like a guy right?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

(No she looks like a girl)

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments //okay

She walked over to Maddi, she was the cutest girl in the room and she could blame on being tipsy or drunk on her talking to another girl. She knew ash was lost, he was going to find some one to have *** with him. So she might as well starting to talking to people. As she walked up, she smiled "Hello." She said looking at maddie

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddi glanced up at the girl that she had been watching for months now and smiled knowing that the girl was rather tipsy she kept her words as simple as she could. "Hello." She said back with a friendly tone trying to figure out what exactly she would want to do sitting here with me?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She sat down beside her "How are you?" She asked smiling gently, she was wobbly on her feet, as went back and forth when she was sitting down. (Can't think of the word). She looked at the girl I front of her, thinking she was totally sexy, she was the kind of body she couldn't keep her hands off. She mumbled, but it was almost said normally "You look perfect" she said

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddi giggled,"I'm doing good and yourself?" She said back then looked around until she heard her say that about her which shocked her a bit. "You really think so?" She asked trying to make sure she wasn't dreaming that the girl was saying that.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She blushed gently and nodded. "you are stunning" she said staring at her. She let her black hair fall, she smiled gently at the girl. "I'm sorry" she mumbled, knowing she shouldn't be hitting on a girl, but she couldn't resist.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments //gonna vanish for a bit.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you." she smiled kissing her gently on the cheek. "My name's Madison but you can call me Maddi." She blushed a little noticing that her lips were on her cheek.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She blushed with the kids, but it made her happy. She smiled gently "My name is Audrey" she murmured. She looked at her with a small smile.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you." Maddi whispered in her ear and started to giggle.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She smiled, she hiccup pitied from the drink. She took another sip, smiling gently, "My. ... Umm... 'Fiancé' is over there hitting on other girls" she said, slurring a few words at a time. She looked at her "Do you like girls?@ she asked quietly and full of curiosity. She had prexticallt admitted he liked girls.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm sorry that he's being a douche to such a beautiful woman." She whispered and was close enough to possibly be kissing Audrey.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6