Book Review Depot discussion

Welcome to the Depot!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ginger, Governor (new)

Ginger Gelsheimer (gelsheimerkeats) | 10 comments Mod
Hi! Welcome to the Book Review Depot! Indie authors love to hang out here to share, learn, ask questions and have fun. If you haven't joined our discussion group on FB - check us out! https://www.facebook.com/groups/BookR... WARNING you may become addicted to our zany cast of characters!

message 2: by Chameleon, Deputy (last edited Nov 24, 2013 07:15AM) (new)

Chameleon (goodreadscomchameleon-author) | 1 comments Mod
Hey guys, fancy meeting you here! Have no fear, the Sheriff is here :D

message 3: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Hull (kellyvan) | 2 comments Hello everyone! I'm the girl with too many posts and too many kids and everyone still tolerates me anyway!

message 4: by Lorrie (new)

Lorrie Farrelly (goodreadscomlorrie_farrelly) | 2 comments Hi, everyone! I'm so glad to be here! I keep meeting terrific people at BRD and finding wonderful books I might never have seen otherwise. It's a great place to be. :)

message 5: by Ginger, Governor (new)

Hi everyone, I am the insane one that started this group :) and I love every one of them dearly!

message 6: by Jalpa (new)

Jalpa Williby | 1 comments Hello! I'll finally learn to be more active on goodreads hopefully. Still learning how to use this site efficiently. lol!

message 7: by Ginger, Governor (new)

Chameleon wrote: "Hey guys, fancy meeting you here! Have no fear, the Sheriff is here :D"

Hi Chameleon! I need to deputize you here too!

message 8: by Ginger, Governor (new)

Jalpa wrote: "Hello! I'll finally learn to be more active on goodreads hopefully. Still learning how to use this site efficiently. lol!"

Hi Jalpa - that is a great point. We are all trying how to figure out these various social marketing things work the best so actually spending some time using them as a group we can better figure out the good and bad.

message 9: by Ginger, Governor (new)

Lorrie wrote: "Hi, everyone! I'm so glad to be here! I keep meeting terrific people at BRD and finding wonderful books I might never have seen otherwise. It's a great place to be. :)"

Hi Lorrie! Glad you are enjoying the group! I agree on the books, I've read 25 books since we started at the end of July! Great stuff from these guys!

message 10: by Ginger, Governor (new)

Kelly wrote: "Hello everyone! I'm the girl with too many posts and too many kids and everyone still tolerates me anyway!"

... and the Author of the Book of the Month - Tent City which is our current icon for BRD! :)Tent City

message 11: by Lorrie (new)

Lorrie Farrelly (goodreadscomlorrie_farrelly) | 2 comments Ginger wrote: "Lorrie wrote: "Hi, everyone! I'm so glad to be here! I keep meeting terrific people at BRD and finding wonderful books I might never have seen otherwise. It's a great place to be. :)"

Hi Lorrie! G..."

Many thanks, Ginger!