♥ Young Adult and New Adult Readers ♥ discussion

GENRE SWAP > How to Lend Books Through Kindle and Nook

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsea (last edited Nov 24, 2013 02:41PM) (new)

Chelsea (chelc13) | 1467 comments Mod
Ok, so I don't know how it works on the actual device, but I cannot loan the books directly from my app, so I just logged into my amazon.com account, and went to manage books and there will be a list of your books, at the end it says action. You would just click loan title and you would just have to fill out the email address of the person you are sending it to.

If you have a nook, it's similar. There's a section in the nook for lending, and if you have the app, I would recommend, just logging into bn.com, and going to your nook where you just roll your mouse over the picture of the book - do not click - and there will be a pop-up box that appears, click the lend me button.

Not all books on nook are lendable - I don't know if that is the same for the kindle or not.

If you know how to lend through the actual Kindle device, please post here. If you have another book account, like Blio, and you can lend books over it, please list below because I do not know.

There is a difference between UK and the USA amazon accounts. On the USA one, you can lend books. One the UK one you can only go to a lending library. If you need help with this, I suggest messaging Sarah, because she knows how to do it - I don't.

Thanks,
Chelsea

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read" - Groucho Marx

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  (manka23) I'd like to participate in book lending! I have some books I would love to lend out. Idk if anyone else is interested in doing this though.

message 3: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (chelc13) | 1467 comments Mod
I love to lend out books to anyone who is interesting in reading them.