Sapharon High discussion

Classrooms/ classes > band room

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 27, 2013 11:52AM) (new)

Dani walkd into the band room and smiled as she saw all the instruments. She let out a breath before closing the door behind her and smiling as she saw the mic. She always loves singing for as long as she could remember. With the smile still on her lips, she walked up to he mic and started singing this song: http://youtu.be/bgLUpe65jj0

message 2: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) Aer was walking around the school. He had missed the place. Suddenly he passed by the band room. He could hear a beautiful sound coming from there. He opened the door reavealing a girl singing on the stage. She didn't seem to see him. Aer listened quietly to the song, enchanted by her voice.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Dani had her eyes closed when she sang she always did that growing up. When she finished, her eyes opened to settle on a boy standing in the doorway. "Oh... Hi. I didn't see you there." She murmured into the microphone and felt a small blush rise to her cheeks. Nobody had heard her singing before, and she was sure that nobody was in here before starting...

message 4: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) "You're really good." he pointed out talking lougly so she could hear him. He walked closer to her hoping she would start a conversation. His heart raced and his breath quickened as his palms started sweating. The boy knew very well what that ment, he liked her. Primitive human body. He thought.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Dani smiled and looked down at him before switching off the mic and going down the steps to sit on the edge of the stage. "Thank you... I've never sang in front of anyone before." She said quietly before looking down at her hands. If only she weren't so shy...

message 6: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) "Why not?" Aer asked confused. He didn't understood all some human instincts even if he was mostly human. "Your voice has a pleasent vibration." he said to her smiling.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Dani giggled slightly at his compliments, "I get really nervous." She said quietly and lifted her head to look at the boy for the first time. Her brown eyes locked with his blue ones and she looked back down at her hands with another blush. The only people she'd met at is school so far have all been boys. Is that a bad thing?

message 8: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) Aer thought she was really pretty, he looked at her even more confused now but decided to ignore it. "You're turning red." he told her not sure if she was blushing or if she was some sort of a demon.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Dani bit her lip and looked up at him again, "I'm blushing, don't worry." She said softly and smiled faintly. She forced herself to look him in the eyes, thinking he was really cute. "So... You really think I'm a good singer?" She asked softly, curious on if she was dreaming or not.

message 10: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) "Yeah." Aer looked out the window. "As I said your singing creates good vibrations, the ones that make you happy. In fact, scientists have discovered that the effect of singing is similar to the effect of addictive drugs on human brains." he explained to the girl scratching his head.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Dani smiled at him, appreciating his intelligence and kindness. "Thanks, that's really cool. My name's Daniella. You can call me Dani." She said softly and held her hand out to shake his own. "What's your name?" She asked him with a slight tilt of her head, causing her hair to fall over her shoulder.

message 12: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) Aer looked at her suspicious. People usaully were annoyed of his behavoir. He smiled weakly at the beautiful girl. "Aer, I'm Aer." he said taking her hand and shaking it. "If you don't mind my asking, what are you?" he said intreagued.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Dani smiled back at him, his hands were warm. "I'm a mutant. I can control water and the weather, and I get visions of the future sometimes." She answered softly. "What are you?" She asked in return and surveyed him. He really was good-looking. His name was unique too, unlike her own.

message 14: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) Aer looked away removing his hand quickly. He felt stupid because he was afraid of what she might think of him. His intelligence wasn't so important as his feelings now, which he couldn't control, he felt powerless. "I'm a werewolf." he said stepping back ready to give her space to walk away giving a stupid excuse as many girls used to do.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Dani tilted her head to the side. "There's nothing bad about that. I actually think werewolves are cool." She said sweetly and motioned for him to come back to where he'd been. She wasn't going to leave, her uncle was a werewolf. Another one of her family's lab rats.

message 16: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) "Until they bite someone's head off." Aer mumbled surprised to her response. He looked at her again "You are really strange." he said smiling.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Dani shrugged, "That's what everyone says. I only think they're cool because my uncle is one." She told him with a hint of sweetness to her tone.

message 18: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) Aer smiled. "My sister is a werewolf too." he said. His sister was the most important thing for him and he would always feel guilty of turning her into a monster but she loved being with him.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Dani smiled back. "Were you born as a werewolf?" She asked timidly as she looked down at her wrists, where the numbers were engraved. She had the number 12 on her left and 155 on her right. They were for the numbered test subject she was.

message 20: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) "No. One of those bast-.. creatures, attaked me when I was a kid. One night I wasn't able to control it and bit my sister, I-I .. I almost killed her." he said scratching his hands, he used to do that when he got nervous. "I don't know why I am telling you this." he pointed out smiling.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Dani bit her lip, "That's terrible... If it makes you feel any better, I was a lab rat. My parents experimented on me and never paid any attention to me. I'm really scared of syringes now..." She murmured and shuddered slightly at the memories. They were terrible... All those years of being in a glass room all alone...

message 22: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) Aer felt sorry for her. For the first time he sympathized with someone that wasn't his sister. "My sister says that makes people feel better." he smirked. He leaned in and kissed the girl on the cheek lightly.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Dani blushed a deeper shade of pink, lifting her head to look up at him. A smile made it's way over her lips, "It does. T-Thanks." She said and returned the favour by leaning forward and kissing his cheek gently before pulling away with a smile.

message 24: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) This time Aer felt shivers down his spine. He smiled afraid he might have blushed too. "Yeah, I don't know.." he lied. Aer has always been moved by his intelligence and his observations and now he was giving in to emotions. This girl was making him go crazy.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Dani giggled lightly and looked down at her hands, "So... How old are you?" She asked and moved her pony tail back over her shoulder. Her hair was so long that she usually wore it in a ponytail, but it still curled naturally at the ends.

message 26: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) "Why do you want to know?" he looked at her suspicious again. She was interested in too much information he thought. "Seventeen." he finally answered. "What about you?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Dani bit her lip, I'm only trying to make friends... She thought, knowing he thought she was strange for asking so many questions. "Seventeen." She relied in a quiet tone and lifted her head to look back up at him. "Sorry if I'm asking too many questions..." She apologised timidly.

message 28: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) Aer's heart melted when she looked at him. He smiled. "Not at all, I have no problem." he lied again to make her feel better. "So will you tell me what are those numbers on your wrists? I think you need to talk to someone, you keep loking at them, it's a sign that you're afraid to talk but you feel like you'll explode if you don't."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Dani bit the inside of her cheeks and kept her eyes on his this time, "They're from when I was a lab rat... They put them on my wrist as my 'patient number.' " she murmured and sighed. "I had to live in basically a glass room for three years." She said sadly and looked at the ground this time.

message 30: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) "Lab rat? Glass room? Where were your parents?" Aer was quite surprised as he thought his deductions had been wrong, he had observed her and got to the conclusion she had parents but who would let that happen to their daughter?

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 27, 2013 02:37PM) (new)

Dani shook her head, "My parents are the ones who did this to me." She said and looked off to the side with sad eyes. "But... Can we change the subject?" She asked in a quiet shaken voice as she looked back up at him.

message 32: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) Aer frowned. "Sure, I'm sorry. Because of my stupid intellect I normally push people to the edge.. that's just who I am." he said disappointed of himself. "I'm sorry." he repeated.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Dani smiled weakly at him, "It's okay, a lot of people do that. I even do sometimes. I think your intellect makes you special." She said with a brighter smile as she got up to go and sit next to him.

message 34: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) Aer followed her with his eyes. Retaining every second with her in his memory. Now his observation and deduction weren't important. All his brain cared about was this girl. "Special?" he smirked. "What do you mean by special?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Dani shrugged and looked up at him, "Special as in... Unique. One of a kind. Different, but in a good way." She complimented and smiled sweetly. The boy was becoming one of her closest friends without him knowing it, in only the short amount of time she'd been here with him.

message 36: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) "Hah unique. That's said by the girl with the voice that has the same effect as a drug." he turned to her and smiled.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Dani giggled, "I'm not that good." She murmured and kept her eyes on his own. He was actually very handsome, and she wondered why he would come in here and compliment her. Didn't he think she was strange or awkward?

message 38: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) "You're too modest. You should sing in front of more people, they'll love it." he smiled looking at her in the eyes. His blue eyes were kind and respectful now for the girl.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Dani smiled and leaned up to kiss his cheek. "I guess I could try..." She said sweetly as she looked up at him with her adorable brown eyes. "Do you want to go somewhere?" She asked and got up, looking around with a small smile.

message 40: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) He was really surprised when she kissed his cheek for the second time. "Well I was actually looking for my sister.. But sure. Where would you like to go?" he asked her ready to follow her to the end of the world. Aer got up and smiled back at her.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Dani walked up to him and smiled brightly, "I was thinking... Yeah I got nothing. I'm new here, so I don't really know of any good places to go. Unless you want too to the library?" She asked.

message 42: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) "I practically live in the libraries. How about the forest? It's a really beautiful place." he said and quickly realized he wanted to impress her.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"The forest sounds good. I like it, let's go." She said and gently reached out to take his hand before looking up at him shyly.

message 44: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) Aer looked at her confused. He didn't mind her taking his hand thou. "Okay, I'll show you the way." he smiled looking away and leading her out of the room.

((gtg I need sleep:D))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kay, nite :))

message 46: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) ((I'm on only for an hour because this two weeks I have exams. Do I post first in forest?))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure))

message 48: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) ((posted))