Shadowhunters RP discussion

London > London institute

Comments Showing 1-50 of 211 (211 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments The place where Shadowhunters live in London.

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James stood just outside the institute, leaning against the building. The sun just beginning to rise above the horizon, painting the sky a light pinks and blues. "Where are you headed so early Darkheart?" James asked as he walked out of the building.

message 3: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart paid no attention to James as he walked on passed him

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Pushing off the wall, James followed him down the street. "You've been here for a while now. I'm beginning to wonder if you can even speak. Or maybe your just def," he shoved his hands in his pockets.

message 5: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart keeps his head down walking faster towards the blackfriars bridge.

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James rolled his eyes keeping after him. If it hadn't been for the fact that he was told to watch after him, he would be doing something better with his day. Training, taking in the London scene, anything sounded better than following Darkheart. "Look, I don't know what your planning for your day, but I think we should consider doing some type of training today. Maybe patrol the area for any suspicious activities..."

message 7: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart stops. standing still for a few moments he turns to James staring with a look that would scare the boogyman. " after we do this I'm going to the bridge "

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "Good." James turned back towards the institution, "We should gear up before we go searching for trouble." He smirked, a sort of giddiness in his voice at the thought of finding a fight.

message 9: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart walked behind James back to the institution as Darkheart thinks to himself " that girl..she just looked so familiar "

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Walking into the institute, he lead the way into the weapons room. "Gear up." He spoke to no one in particular. Grabbing up his weapons. Two knives hidden into his boots, a this leather wristband on his right wrist, a small vial of holy water, and a small gun hidden in his jean jacket. "Ready?" James turned to Darkheart.

message 11: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart slowly removing his hoody showing his short brown spiked hair with his mouth masked and armor already on "always " he looked at James as he slid his hidden blades from his forearms armor quickly out and then back in.

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James walked over to Darkheart looking aver his armor. "What, do you sleep in that thing?" His tone short and snide.

message 13: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins " lets get this over with already " Darkheart turns around and opens the door walking out.

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) God, what is this guys problem? James followed after him, striding out the front door and into the streets of London.

message 15: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart walks along the streets with James " how long have you been training James "

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "Depends on what you mean by training," he kept his eyes forward. "I began learning to fight when I was five, a tradition in my family. But if you're referring to defending against the demons.. its been nine years. Why do you ask?"

message 17: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins "looks like we have something in common." Darkheart looks around for any activity

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "Oh really? You and me? Something in common?" He laughed lightly, running his fingers through his hair. "What's your story?"

message 19: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart freezes in his tracks as a flash back of just sitting alone from place to place all he did was travel across relms and worlds not really knowing what he's suppose to be or why he was. ever since he was little all he did was survive from place to place as he grew into a teenager. "my family is a little like that.."

message 20: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "A little like what?" James frowned. Feeling as if he missed out on a whole conversation.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka was hiding in an alley way. She could easily die in sunlight but she risked it none the less. She loved watching the sunrise. She hunkered down into the shadows more as it got brighter. Soon she would have to leave. She was wearing long black denim pants with white socks on her feet which were tucked into black sneakers. She was wearing a white oversized tee shirt with a long black jacket/hoodie. The hoodie currently over her head.

message 22: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart shakes his head " traditional.." he walks up to James waking beside him "i haven't really seen anything lately "

message 23: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins walking*

message 24: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "Yeah, that is odd. It's been a few weeks since I've seen any activity..," James pulled out a small device from his pocket. Turning it on, he turned it back and forth as they continued walking. "How did you find the institution?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka retreated from the front of the alley. It got too bright now for her eyes. She started working her way throught the alley way system which were still dark.

message 26: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins " i stumbled across it. i traveled for awhile looking for a few people. i figured it would be good to stay somewhere nice for a change."

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "Sounds like you caught a bre..," James was cut off by the beeping sound coming from the device in his hand. "Hold up. The device is picking up a reading over in that direction." He looked towards the dark alley to their right. "Come on," he took off in the direction the small needle pointed.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka was walking along at a relaxed pace. She rarely let the rising sun move her along. Her hands were in her pockets and her head down. She was lost in thought at the moment.

message 29: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart quickly follows James as he takes off towards the ally

message 30: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James stopped just before the corner of the ally, device going nuts. He flipped the switch to the off position, and shoved it into his pocket. "Ready?" A huge smile spread across his face as he pulled out his knife.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka had stopped in her walk. Not because of a noise but because she saw something interesting in a dumpster. She walked over to make sure her eyes weren't lying. Yup, someone threw away a perfectly good skateboard. With her hands in her pockets still Luka just shook her head, looking at the forgotten piece in the bin.

message 32: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart looked at James sliding his knives out of his armor "yeah I'm ready"

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James took off into the dark alley, the hand with a knife in it out stretched. With in seconds James was at the other end of the Alley, pinning down the dark figure that had been starring into the dumpster. Securing her hands down a over her head, he held the knife inches from her neck. "Ooh lookey here Darkheart," he smirked. "Looks like we found ourselves a blood sucker."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka blinked. She had been so lost in her thoughts that she never even registered the two male's coming down the alley way. She stood perfectly still in the man's grasp but raised one eyebrow and said in an incredulious voice, "I do beg your pardon young man but what did you just call me?".

message 35: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart runs up "James. you don't know if she's.." Darkheart looks at the figure then looks back at James "you know."

message 36: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) He ignored the girl pinned down, and looked up at Darkheart. "After nine years of training you start picking up little things like this." He turned back to the vampire, "So what are you doing out in the morning sunlight? Getting into things we shouldn't be I'm sure." The tip of his knife playing across her neck, not quite touching her skin. Making sure she didn't forget just who had the upper hand.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka said in an annoyed and scolding voice, "Stop that immediately you little whipper snapper!" then she snorted. She looked away and thought to herself, "Of course it doesn't matter what I say, I'm a vampire therefore I'm evil," she made a mental noise, "mortals."

message 38: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart walks over to where the vampire was standing "what were you looking for here there's nothing but junk" Darkheart kicks the dumpster

message 39: by Elizabeth (last edited Nov 26, 2013 08:02PM) (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James looked the vamp up and down, his hand tightening around the knife. "Yeah, what exactly were you looking for leech?" He looked back at the dumpster, there's nothing special about it.

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 26, 2013 08:00PM) (new)

Again Luka raised her eyebrow, "Leech? How remarkebly rude." Luka decided that she didn't like this one, not one bit. She looked at the other male who seemed nicer. "Look inside, someone threw away a perfectly good skateboard." Luka remained still but the man's hold was starting to hurt her. She had been a weak vampire from the start.

message 41: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart pulls out the skateborad "this thing..seriously" he then walked over with it and tosses it at the ground lightly "that's what your willing to risk your life for?"

message 42: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "Why would you be willing to die by the light of the morning sun for some trash skateboard?" James frowned, looking from her to the skateboard and back. "No vampire is that stupid."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka sputtered. She looked at the skateboard on the ground and then turned her head sligthly to look at the man. "I am not stupid. You however are very rude. I wasn't risking my life at all. I was looking at it, I still have plenty of time to get away. I was minding my own business and then you two came up and now I'm here like this." Luka looked away towards the rising sun. She held no fear in her eyes.

message 44: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart looks at her "so you could have huh. last i checked your being held up by my partner here with a knife to your throat while death is about to stare you in the face once that sun rises"

message 45: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James looked over his shoulder at Darkheart, a smile creeping at the corners of his mouth. Nice.. I wonder where that came from. Looking back towards Luka, "I only treat a vampire the way it truly deserves to be treated. Your act can't fool me, doll." His blue eyes sparked.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka looked at the rising sun. She hadn't seen it in 84 years. With a scolding voice she said, "Doll? Goodness manners nowadays." Luka was wondering now what the sun would look like, if it would hurt. She couldn't believe it was ending like this. She swallowed and braced herself. Her eyes never wavering.

message 47: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart turned to watch the sunrise " here we go " he said quietly

message 48: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) James kicked the dumpster with enough force to move it two feet over. Rolling down the alley, the hatch underneath came to light. Loosening his grip on her wrists, he brought her over to the hatch. Opening it, he nodded down into the darkness, "get in."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Luka looked at him and with an incredilous expression and voice said, "You must be joking. I don't know where that thing has been. I'd rather take my chances with the sun." Luka's eyes turned silver.

message 50: by Caden (new)

Caden blevins Darkheart picks up the skateborad and tosses it in the dumpster " how bout now we'll let you keep the skateborad "

« previous 1 3 4 5