What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. YA Romance. Girl's dad owns water park, cheated on mom. Gets assistant pregnant, leaves family. Mom attempts suicide, goes to mental hospital.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Alexa | 1 comments So, i've already read this book but i can't remember the title or the author.There's this girl that has a dad who owns a water park. Her dad cheated on her mom with the gold digging assistant (I know, the a**hole and b*tch go well together right.)Then gets her pregnant so he leaves his family for her. So her mother attempts suicide but is then taken to the hospital (and lives btw) but she has to be taken to a mental institute.At the hospital the girl sees the leading guy. (sorry i forgot their names as well, it's been awhile since i read this, dont judge.) They were classmates i think but they dont talk much. The guy's dad is a policeman and they talk and shit. And that's about everything I remember. Help?

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
What is the story about--her dealing with the divorce, her dealing with the attempted suicide (and hey, in my opinion, Lorena Bobbit had the right idea on what to do with a cheating scum sucker--except she should have done a better job of disposing of the offending item) or is it just about the 2 of them getting together and what goes on in school and their relationship?

When did you read this book? Do you remember anything about the cover? Where did you get it--library, bookstore, grocers?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Danielle, are you still looking for this or was it "Forget You?"

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
No response in 2+ years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Forget You (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jennifer Echols (other topics)