Shadowhunters RP discussion

New York > Taki's

Comments Showing 1-50 of 247 (247 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments This is a place where you get food for downworlders, shadowhunters and mundanes.

message 2: by Moose (new)

Moose  (Sandra) (dedicatedwarlock) | 163 comments Jem sat in a booth at Taki's taking sips of his hot chocolate.

message 3: by Moose (new)

Moose  (Sandra) (dedicatedwarlock) | 163 comments Jem looked backat her smiled. He wiped of his mouth and shoke his head. "Nope not at all. You can sit down." He took a sip of his hot chocolate, still smiling.

message 4: by Moose (new)

Moose  (Sandra) (dedicatedwarlock) | 163 comments He smiled at he and took another sip. "Its quite alright. Im drinking Hot chocolate." He took another sip and moved his hair from his face. He looked down at the menu trying to decide if he wantd anything to eat.

((Sorry I completely forgot about this until now xc ))

message 5: by Beastly (new)

Beastly damien was at a table eating. he had barely touch his food

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) Kira walks into taki's and let out a small sigh. Her hands through her pure white hair.

message 7: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "stupid, why must i be forced to eat" he said. his black pet ferrit on his shoulder munching on a french fry.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) Kira smelt another animal and walks closer to it. She soon she saw a ferret on a man's shoulder and smiles warmly at the creature before sitting a couple seats away from the man.

message 10: by Beastly (new)

Beastly ((sorry om kinda ghosting, sorry))

damien and tikki sat eating. his long hair in his face. his shadowhunter ruins showed

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) Again with those makings. What do they mean. she turns her head to pay attention to the person in front of her. "Water please.' she smiles and waits for her water to appear in front of her.

message 12: by Beastly (new)

Beastly damien had his guitar with him it was in its case next to him. he sighs watching his ferrit eat the french fries

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) she sips her water as she eye's the ferret. It was so cute and she wanted to pet it without being rude and just picking it up.

message 14: by Beastly (new)

Beastly tikki continues to eat damiens french frys. damien laughed at his friend.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) "Garlic mashed potatoes and a Medium rare stake please." She says to the waiter as her stomach yelled at her.

message 16: by Beastly (new)

Beastly damien fall flat face on the table. he was egxoushted he had fought and chased demons all night

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) she jumps at the sound of a loud bang. I hate my hearing. she looks over to see the man with his face on the table. "Sir?" she question.

message 18: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "yes?" he asked "im fine just extremely tired". tikki hides in the hood of damiens jacket.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) She pouts as the ferret hid. Soon she smelt her dinner and turned to it and about drooled. Why do things have to smell so good

message 20: by Beastly (new)

Beastly tikki was only used to being around damien. he lays on damien head like a blanket. "it seems ferrits are the new style" he said chuckling

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) Kira's inner wolf howled with hunger as she cut into the steak. She took small bite, trying to tamp down her wolf.

message 22: by Beastly (new)

Beastly damien picked tikki up setting him on his shoulder. he looked around seeing many demons and downworlders.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) she finishes her meal and relaxes. She looks around and finally figured out that she was in a sketchy place. No trouble, No trouble, no trouble.

message 24: by Beastly (new)

Beastly Damien was approuch by a vampire girl. he dimply ignored her not carring for her.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) Kira ignored, what smelt like, a werewolf guy who was flirting with her. Or at least trying.

message 26: by Beastly (new)

Beastly damien watched demons go buy. he was shadow hunter and gad to keep order.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) When the werewolf didn't get the gist of her mood, she glared at him, letting her wolf come to the surface a bit.

message 28: by Beastly (new)

Beastly cant wait to break up this fight damien thought.

message 29: by ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (last edited Jan 20, 2014 08:23PM) (new)

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) She was laughed at and she knocked him out cold with one punch. "Never laugh at me." she says calmly.

message 30: by Beastly (new)

Beastly damien had to holf back his laughs he didnt want to share the same fight.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) Kira sips her water as the rest of the guys ignored her.

message 32: by Beastly (new)

Beastly damien comes and sits in the seat across from her "hi, im Damien" he had no intuitions of flirting with her.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) "Kira." she says with her eyes on the table.

message 34: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "pretty brave to stand up to a head alpha" he said. tikki sat on his shoulder.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) "An Alpha?" she questions. "He didn't seem strong."

message 36: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "he wasnt expecting it, we was cought of gaurd" he said.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) "I've seen him dodge three hits from girls already." she states, "He was expecting it."

message 38: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "then he is just plain dumb then" damien said.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) "And slow." she nods

message 40: by Beastly (new)

Beastly he nodds agreeing. tikki sits on his shoulder.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) she peers at the ferret.

message 42: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "this is tiiki my pet ferret" damien says "hes quite friendly unless you are vampire"

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) she unwraps the scar on her upper arm. "Though i was bit by a large dog at first, then i changed."

message 44: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "your a werewolf" damien said nodding. tikki walks over to her timidly.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) she rewraps her arm and nods. she looks to the ferret with a small smile.

message 46: by Beastly (new)

Beastly tikki(the ferret) chitters and is talking to Damien. damien nodds

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) She tilts her head at them.

message 48: by Beastly (new)

Beastly " he says your pretty" Damian said. Tikki is now sitting in front of Damian

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) She smiles at the ferret. "Thanks, but the girls around the room out match me in looks."

message 50: by Beastly (new)

Beastly Tikki moved quickly up and about damiena shoulders. "A warlock must be close by"

« previous 1 3 4 5