Shadowhunters RP discussion

New York > Pandemonium Club

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments The place where all shadowhunters and downworlders alike can be spotted.

message 2: by Beastly (new)

Beastly Damien sits at a table boredly. His feet propped up on the table.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Suri walked into the club wearing her new dress from the day before. Swirling and twirling to the music, she made her way to the bar.

message 4: by Beastly (new)

Beastly Damien sees a girl walk in. He crosses his arms over his chest watching her.

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) The place was crowded, just the way she liked it. Scanning the crowd, nonchalant, Suri looked around for anyone that seemed a good meal. Having been two weeks of no food, the hunger was beginning to naw at her. Let.. me.. see.. she studied one boy for a long moment before changing her mind. Closing her eyes, Suri took in a long deep breath. Thinking a sent may catch her interest faster.

message 6: by Beastly (last edited Nov 27, 2013 09:40AM) (new)

Beastly The guy on stage singing sounded awful to damien. He asks the bar manger if he could sing and be tonight's entertamement. The bar manger let him. Soon as the guy finished his song he got up grabbed his guitar and started to play. He starts to sing gorgeous by owl city. He sounded just like owl city in a way.

((Sorry it took me awhile to answer))

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Suri's eyes fluttered open, the sudden change in melody drew her attention to the stage. Her big blue eyes glued to the singer in surprise. I've never heard this type of music played at the club. She thought to herself as she moved closer to the stage.

((Oh it's ok, no worries (: it has given me time to work on my group.))

message 8: by Beastly (new)

Beastly His hand moves flawlessly has he played his guitar. Damien sang like it was like breathing, meaning he was really good at it. Girls watched him like stalkers.

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Closing her eyes, Suri took in a deep breath. When she opened her eyes, golden flecks sparking around her blue eyes. He smells appetizing. The corners of her lips rose softly, creating that innocent sweet look upon her young face.

message 10: by Beastly (new)

Beastly Damien finished the first song he looks up he sees Alot of people mostly girls. He starts to sing a more club like song. He started to sing every time we touch by cascade. Even though people said it was a girly song he didn't mind. His black shaggy hair covering the view of his eyes.

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Suri walked back towards the bar, watching the crowd bounce around to the music. "Wine please!" She called out, trying to be heard over all the noise. Climbing up onto the stool, she turned to face to stage. A smile spread across her lips as she watched all the girls ogling after the singer. It may not be such a good idea taking him as my next meal.. to many people may come searching for him. This thought made her smile fade, his sent was very strong and she already had her heart set on him.

message 12: by Beastly (new)

Beastly When Damien finished his sift as the bar manger called it. He put his guitar back in its case and slung on of the cases straps over his shoulder. He snuck off stage without the crazy fan girls noticing. He went outside behind the club to get some fresh air.

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Her curiosity peeked when she noticed Damien slipping out the door with his guitar. "I'll take a rain-check on that glass of wine," she called after the bartender. Pushing off the stool, Suri slipped out of the club. Out on the sidewalk she looked around for any sign of where he might have disappeared to.

message 14: by Beastly (new)

Beastly Damien leans on a wall. He was more relaxed being out of the institute and away from the training. He mumbles something under his breath about crazed fan girls. He wasn't big on having Alot of attention directed towards him. He runs a hand through his hair.

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) She smiled as soon as she spotted him, casually leaning up against a wall on the other side of the building. "Hey," she walked up to him. "You were really good in there."

message 16: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "Thanks" he said quietly. He looks up at the moon crossing his arms over his chest. Linn his instructer would have he skin for missing training agian

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "Where did you learn to play like that?" Her eyes following his line of sight. Staring up at the great big moon, reflecting back into her eyes. Despite everything, Suri had little moments where she missed being completely human. Truly innocent

message 18: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "I've been playing since I was six and I started singing when I was 14" he said barely over a whisper. Sometimes he gets really shy.

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "I've always envied those who started playing so young. Finding their muse like that, it's inspiring." She smiled, looking back at him. "I'm Suri. Suri Darling," holding her hand out to shake his.

message 20: by Beastly (new)

Beastly " Damien dawnstar" he said shyly. He shook her hand. He knew she was a downloader has he shook hands with the girl. He wouldn't harm her unless she started something first.

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "It's a pleasure to meet you," she said. Hand falling to her side once more, she turned around and leaned back against the wall as well.

message 22: by Beastly (new)

Beastly A group of guys walk by saying freak and calling Damien diffrent names. Damien grits his teeth. He hated them so much. All they did was make fun of him because he was emo. He slides down the wall so he was now sitting on the cement sidewalk. He puts his head on his knees "idiots" he said mumbling under his breath

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Suri watched the group walking away. Looking down at the boy, she give his side a nudge with her shoe. "Don't listen to them. The only reason they're being jerks is because they are jealous of all the attention you were getting in the club."

message 24: by Beastly (new)

Beastly He looks up at suri and nodds. He continues to sit. "Thanks " he said starting to feel a little better.

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "All the girls stopped what they were doing and just watched you. Like they were in a trance or something," she smiled. Seeing the upset expression beginning to fade from his features.

message 26: by Beastly (new)

Beastly He smiles and laughs slightly.

((Gtg))

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) ((kk we can continue later, had fun!))

message 28: by Beastly (new)

Beastly ((I'm back))

Damien yawns he hadn't been sleeping lately. He gets up and sets his guitar so it leaned on the wall. Damien smiles he felt better.

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "I was getting ready to go grab something to eat.. You interested in joining me?" Suri asked. Pushing away from the wall and stepping towards the road.

message 30: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "No the last time feel for that I was nearly turned into a vampire" he said accidentally letting that slip from his mouth. He new she was downworlder so she proble New what he was. As long as no mundanes heard him he'd be fine. He put up the hood on his black jacket over his head.

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Suri giggled, "You can pick where we eat." She encouraged, hopping he'd come without a fight. At least not here, around prying mundane eyes.

message 32: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "I'm not hungry" Damien said he was not falling for it. He leans on the wall yawning. He puts his hands in his hoodies pocket.

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Suri smiled darkly, looking around carefully. She suddenly shoved him from the side. Sending him flying into the darkened ally way. "I'm realize your not hungry," she said as she stepped towards him. "But I'm starved."

message 34: by Beastly (new)

Beastly " vampir shoulda known" he said he curses himself under his breath. Damien gets up quickly. He whispers angelic names and his blades appear.

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Her eyes grew with excitement more than fear. "All I want is a little taste. You smell so good. You can't blame a poor girl for wanting the best out there can you?"

message 36: by Beastly (last edited Nov 27, 2013 02:48PM) (new)

Beastly Damiens face was blank and emotionless. He was waiting for her to strike first. He was good at the waiting game. His grip on the blades got tighter, his knuckles were a ghostly white. The moon light reflected off the holy blades.

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "Oh don't tell me you aren't going to talk to me now." She tilted her head, moon light hitting her fangs. Sharp and ready to strike it's target.

message 38: by Beastly (new)

Beastly He continue to wait he tries to think of her attack plan. He was completely calm, unlike most victims. He cut his wrist slightly blood coming from the cut. He was seeing how long she lasted befor her instincts took over. Vampire running on instincts were easier to kill because they blindly fought.

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Suri licked her lips, "I didn't realize you were such a tease." Looking at his wrist and back up at him. "I don't see why we can't come to an agreement. I just need a little something to hold me over for the next week or so.."

message 40: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "I didn't know you were so slow to attack " he thought. He also thought if you needed blood way not go get a mundane slave like most vampires.

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "You call it slow, but I call it savoring the moment." She stepped towards him, "you know it doesn't have to be this hard. You could just relax and let me take a sip. Then I could be on my way, and you yours." Tone calm and collected.

message 42: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "I've heard that befor" Damien said rolling his eyes. He wasn't in the mood for jokes. Damien watches her carefully. He knew a wrong move could be a painful death.

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) "I'm sure you have. However, I'm in no mood for games. I need blood, my state of being depends on it." Suri held her hand out. "If I drain you to the point of feeling light headed then you can just chop my head off. All I need is your wrist." She batted her long eyelashes at him, feeling her body becoming stiff and throat going dry from the lack of blood.

message 44: by Beastly (new)

Beastly "Even if I wanted to I can't I'd get in more trouble more than I already an in" Damien said. Taking a steelee and wrote a symbol on his wrist to fix the bleeding cut it left a scar it blended in with all the other scars on his arm. He but the steelee away quickly.

message 45: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Suri moved closer, reaching out slowly and taking his healed harm in her small hands. Licking away the blood, she let out a soft purr of satisfaction. "It's to bad you weren't willing to play nice. I would have no interest in getting you in to trouble. I only need to eat." Letting go of his hand, she turned and walked away. In search of something that would put up less of a fight and fill her hungry tummy.

message 46: by Beastly (new)

Beastly He wipes his wrist on his pants. "Wait theirs a blood drive going at the hospital not to far away" he said to her. He didn't want other mundane being eaton.

message 47: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Looking back she shook her head, "I don't do junk food. I prefer my meals to be fresh."

message 48: by Beastly (new)

Beastly Damien grabs his guitar and he realizes he forgot his skateboard in the club. He goes back to get it. He finds it and walks out. He dropped the skate bird on the ground. Damien slings the guitar strap on his shoulder. Damien then gets on the skate board. He takes off he was a skilled skate boarder as well.

message 49: by Beastly (new)

Beastly barnibus walks in the club with hazel. his eyes adjusted to the dim light

message 50: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Hazel smiled and twirled around happily, "Come on."

« previous 1 3