Sapharon High discussion

Classrooms/ classes > elemental 217

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments Jesse walked into the class. He sat down in second row.

message 2: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) Amy ran from her dorm to the class she was supposed to go to. She opened the door and she felt everyone's eyes fall on her. "Amelia Pond. Late on your first day." the teacher looked at her annoyed. "Sit diwn" he said putting his glasses up his nose.

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments Jesse noticed that a girl who late was Amy. "Psst!" He pointed at an empty chair beside him.

message 4: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) Amy looked at where the sound was coming from. When she saw Jesse she smiled and sat beside him.

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments "Open your book on page 127!" the teacher said. Jesse opened his book. Then he looked at Amy. "So what kind of element do you have?" he asked.

message 6: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) Amy took a deep breath she was still tired from the running. "A..air.." she said, they boy probably thought she need air.

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments "Breath in and out slowly." Jesse said.

((have to go, sorry))

message 8: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) ((it's ok))
Amy giggled quietly. She took a deep breath again. "No.. My element is air." she explained with a wide smile decorating her face.

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments "Oh." Jesse chuckled a little. "I thought you need some fresh air."

message 10: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) "I need that too." she smiled opening her book at the page the teacher had said.

message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments While the teacher is teaching, Jesse can't take off his eyes from Amy. She looks so beautiful he thought and smiled to himself.

message 12: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) Amy frowned. She bent down to Jesse close to his ear. Her red hair fell towards his shoulder. "Do you understand this?" she whispered.

message 13: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments "Mhm.." Jesse sighed quietly. He didn't know what was Amy asking about.

message 14: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) Amy turned to him still close. She smiled. "Do you even know what I'm talking about?" she whispered feeling something strange in her stomach.

message 15: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments Jesse realized he was in a classroom. "Uhm.. sorry, no. I wasn't pay attention." he thought the teacher asking him a question so he said it loudly.
"Is there something wrong, Mr. Xavierons?" the teacher asked.
"No, sir." he said to the teacher.
He turned back to see Amy. "I thought you said the teacher asking me a question." he whispered quietly.

message 16: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) ((we're writing in past don't change the tense:D))
Amy smiled. "Sorry.. I was asking if you understood what he was saying but it's now obvious to the whole class you weren't paying attention." she giggled moving away from his face.

message 17: by Stephanie (last edited Dec 04, 2013 03:00PM) (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments ((Sorry))

"Yeah, but I've studied this many times." Jesse sighed.

message 18: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) "For how long have you been at this school?" she asked curious.

message 19: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments "Actually, this is my second year. But I wasn't learn this thing at this school." Jesse said and gave the teacher his attention. He didn't want to called as a bad student, and he also wanted to make Amy impress.

message 20: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) Amy frowned when she noticed he didn't want to talk to her. He was listening very focused at the teacher so she did the same.

message 21: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments Jesse got bored. "I'm so bored." he said to Amy.

message 22: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) "No way! This is the single most interesting thing I've ever heard." Amy whispered with sarcasm.

message 23: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) .

message 24: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments ((sorry I didn't saw it))

Jesse laughed quietly. "Hey, did you know, the teacher was a gay." He whispered at Amy's ear.

message 25: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) "What.. how WAS he gay? Isn't that like a permanent thing?" she giggled as shivers went trough her spine at the feel of his lips so close to her.

message 26: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments Jesse feel awkward a bit but he enjoyed it. "I have now idea, but.." He looked into Amy's eyes. "He has a wife."

message 27: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) "Whaaat?! And he never told her? What a jerk!" she whispered as she put her hand on her mouth retaining a laugh.

message 28: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments "I know, right?" Jesse laughed quietly.
"Class dismissed!" the teacher said. Jesse put his books in the bag.

message 29: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) Amy looked at the teacher really badly. She grabbed her books and threw them in the bag. "Miss Pond, may I speak with you?" Amy looked at Jesse worried and walked over to the man.

message 30: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments Jesse mouthed "I'll wait outside." and walked out the class

message 31: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments ((have to go

message 32: by Eerie (last edited Dec 07, 2013 12:38AM) (new)

Eerie (eeriev) ((sorry I fell asleep))
The teacher asked her some basic questions about her control over her powers. He also told her she had detention after class because of being late. Amy sighed as she walked out the room. She looked around for Jesse. "I have to go, my next class is Latin." she told him hoping they would have the same class again.

message 33: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (WildQuaffle) | 149 comments "Great! same class again!" Jesse said happily. "Anyway, what was the teacher said?"

message 34: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) "I get detention for coming late." she sighed. "It's all your fault." Amy giggled starting to walk towards her next class.
((Post in Latin))