Sapharon High discussion

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 42 comments Mai pokes her head through the doors of the kitchen. Okay, so going in here to use her sword would be a bad idea.

message 2: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 42 comments She knew somebody was in here. Oh well. If they didn't want to be seen, so be it. She walks around the place. She'd never been in a kitchen by herself before. Maids and servants were always there.

message 3: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 42 comments Her hand flew to her sword. Narrowing her eyes, she looks at the girl. "I should ask you the same thing."

message 4: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 42 comments "Cooking?"

message 5: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 42 comments "What about you?" She shot back.

message 6: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 42 comments "My excuse was better." Mai mutters.

message 7: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 42 comments "No, but since you're here. I don't suppose you know how to cook?" Mai asked.

message 8: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 42 comments "Great! We can make cookies!" Mai said happily. It wasn't her fault, the cooks at home would never let her cook on her own often.

message 9: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 42 comments She looked at her, as if it was obvious. "Because they taste good."

message 10: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 42 comments "I can't cook." Mai stated bluntly.

message 11: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 42 comments "Okay. I'll watch you." Mai sat on a chair and waited.

message 12: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 42 comments "Um........" Mai trails off. A teacher. The teacher. That woman.

message 13: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 42 comments "Nothing." She says quickly.

message 14: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 42 comments Mai twirls a loose strand of flaming red hair. "Lunch?" She tried. Her hand flew to her sword, remembering their last victim.