Shadowhunters RP discussion

Come here first > Introduce yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 121 (121 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Introduce yourselves here.

Hello guys! I'm Ananya, the moderator of this group and I'm a complete Potterhead. I love The Mortal Instruments, Infernal Devices, Hunger Games and the Divergent Trilogy too.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Hey Ananya. Can't wait to rp!!!

message 3: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Hi! Thanks for joining. I guess the group will be ready for RP in around two or three days.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Np. Can I be a MOD?

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Graf Hi, I'm Michelle. I love the Mortal Instruments series, but I've only read 2 books- the 3rd is never in the school or public library!

message 6: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Kris wrote: "Np. Can I be a MOD?"

Yeah sure! Since I'm not online as much as you. Can you please wait before creating any topics till I create the main ones?

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Yea np

message 8: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Michelle wrote: "Hi, I'm Michelle. I love the Mortal Instruments series, but I've only read 2 books- the 3rd is never in the school or public library!"

I have a pdf of the third book. I could send it to you. It was never there in the library for me either :(.

message 9: by Beastly (new)

Beastly Hi...

message 10: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Hello! Welcome to the group!

message 12: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Hello! Welcome!

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) I'm making someone right now

message 14: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Cool! I'm still working on locations and haven't created my character yet but there are two more characters created here, I guess.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) And I finished.

Soooo many songs,

message 16: by Beatrice (last edited Nov 24, 2013 01:03AM) (new)

Beatrice (blueviolin7) Hello! I'm Beatrice, I'm 25 and I'm still in love with fantasy YA! I'm a violinist and live in Perugia, Italy Cassandra Clare is one of my favorite authors and The Infernal Devices is wonderful, I liked it more than The mortal instruments. Tessa Grey is my favorite character and I love Will and Jem, too. As for the mortal instruments I love Magnus/Alex and Isabelle/Simon together! I like Jace but for some reasons can't stand Clary. Other favorite series: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, His Dark Materials, the Bartimeus saga, Daughter of smoke and bone, Heroes of Olympus, Gemma Doyle trilogy...
Glad to be in the group! And I think I'm done :)

message 17: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Hi Beatrce! Glad you joined

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Hello Beatrice!!! Welcome to the family ^.^

message 19: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Welcome to the crazy house lol XD

message 20: by Beastly (new)

Beastly Hi I'm pain. I love the shadow hunters series

message 21: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Hey Pain. I'm Kris!! :D

message 22: by Beastly (last edited Nov 24, 2013 06:36PM) (new)

Beastly Hi nice to meet you

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Hello Pain :D

message 24: by Beastly (new)

Beastly Hi :)

message 25: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Hello Pain! Hope you like the group. I love shadowhunters too.

message 26: by Adrienne (new)

Adrienne | 6 comments Hello! I'm Zialinne but please call me Zia. It's nice to meet you ^^

message 27: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Hello Zia! Great having you here!

message 28: by Mr.Coffee (new)

Mr.Coffee Hello! I'm Tzveti, but you can just call me Mr.Coffee 'coz it's much more simpler and easy to remember xD This is the first RP group I've joined on this site and I'm a bit freaked out - I hope I don't make alot of mistakes. Plus, grammar hates me since english isn't my first language. Please bear my presence and don't strangle me.
Nice to meet you all <3

message 29: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Hello Tzveti! (Can I call you coffee?) Great to have you here! Don't worry about grammar and such like. Everyone makes mistakes!

message 30: by Mr.Coffee (new)

Mr.Coffee Yea, you can call me that <3 And thanks for the warm welcome!

message 31: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Mr.Coffee wrote: "Hello! I'm Tzveti, but you can just call me Mr.Coffee 'coz it's much more simpler and easy to remember xD This is the first RP group I've joined on this site and I'm a bit freaked out - I hope I do..."

Hello, Coffee! xD It's okay, I was a little jittery on my first RP group. But once you get used to it, RPing will be fine! And no worries about English, practice makes perfect, after all! :D

Zialinne wrote: "Hello! I'm Zialinne but please call me Zia. It's nice to meet you ^^"

Hi, Zia! ;)

message 32: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Hello Zialinne and Tzveti! Welcome, welcome (:

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahsmanyhobbies) Hi, I'm hpbookworm. I love the mortal instruments but the infernal devices are my favorite. I've never role played before so I don't fully understand everything, but I thought it would be fun to try. Tessa and Sophie are my favorite characters as is Alec.

message 34: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Hayo bookworm!

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Welcome hpbookworm (: It's very easy. You can read some of the posts and see how it's done.

message 36: by Morgan (new)

Morgan E (mermaidsreadsbooks) Hello! I'm Morgan. I'm 25 and live in Texas! Cassandra Clare is one of my all time favorite authors! I love all her characters and the world she created with the shadowhunters! My other favorites include Harry Potter, Divergent, Heroes of Olympus, The Forest of Hands and Teeth and the Mara Dyer series! So glad to be a part of this group!!

message 37: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Welcome Morgan. XD

message 38: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Welcome Morgan! ^.^ Thank you for joining us!

message 39: by Morgan (new)

Morgan E (mermaidsreadsbooks) glad to be apart of the Shadowhuters!!

message 40: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Hello bookworm! Hi Morgan! Welcome to the group!

message 41: by Beastly (new)

Beastly Hello star

message 42: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cre8inglaughter) Welcome Star! (:

message 43: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Hayo

message 44: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Hi, you're here too! :)

message 45: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) True. xD

message 46: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) So, are you going to make a character?

message 47: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Sigh, I have homework, character, reading and rest to juggle all at once now a days. Hopefully by next week I'll be done with my homework and characters, if I don't get any more.

message 48: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) I posted something new in the Inn. I'm just waiting for Sarah to reply.

Or has she?

message 49: by alessia (last edited Nov 25, 2013 07:03PM) (new)

alessia (classick) The Daylighters are immune to sunlight and holy things whereas the normal Vampires are not.

message 50: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Welcome. ;)

« previous 1 3