Sapharon High discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 42 comments Mai walks up to the entrance. She stops when she saw a little girl at the side of the doors. Weird.

message 2: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) Allison looked at Mark. "Thank you." she said looking around at how many people there were. She felt guilty for not being able to fight and help them like her brother had taught her.

message 3: by Eerie (last edited Dec 07, 2013 02:26PM) (new)

Eerie (eeriev) "I-Is .. Is she okay?" Ally asked nerviously looking at the girl's arm. She looked around at the injuries of the others but no one seemed to be as bad as this girl.

message 4: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 64 comments (( Lol never mind. And her name is Clarisse :P ))

Clarisse suddenly woke up from the cloth being wrapped around her arm with a slight jump.

"U-um..." she looked at Nick, with a small blush, as her arm was being wrapped then looked down at her lap ," Thank you." She was slightly embarrassed. To be bested by an animal was depressing for her.

message 5: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 64 comments Clarisse stood up rubbing her eyes then walked over to Nick tapping his shoulder lightly.

message 6: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) Allison saw that no one was paying attention to her so she decided to go look for Aer, to see if he was okay. She started walking towards the garden.

message 7: by Eerie (new)

Eerie (eeriev) ((we're at the garden:P))

message 8: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 64 comments "Why did you do what you did?" She asked with a confused look as her bird hopped around on Nick's head.

message 9: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 64 comments She blushed lightly as she reached for the finch on nick 's head and it pecked her hand.

" ouch! What in the world!" She said rubbing her finger.

message 10: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 64 comments "I have no idea... He's being a brat..." She told him. The bird chirped angrily as it hopped on his head.

"He said he likes you... That's why." She pouted lightly.

message 11: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 58 comments ((it alright if i join in and make a.....crashing entrance?))

message 12: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 58 comments ((nope, just watch. you may find it funny.))
Adrian and Nick crashed into the ground with a muffled poof sound. "you idiot! i told you not to push the button!" "i was i suppose to know 'do not push or face ejection' meant we'd get shot out like a pair of cannon balls?" Adrian promptly whacked Nick in the back of the head, which he made a rude sound in return.

message 13: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 64 comments Clarisse sighed ," More like deserting me..." She looked at the bird as it chirped .

"Zel I'm pretty sure you can't stay a top his head all day and night like this..." She told the bird, then a pair of guys crashed to the ground, making Clarisse jump.

message 14: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 64 comments Clarisse placed a hand on her chest calming herself after hearing the crash ," Uh haha! Zel seriously be good and come here!" she cooed.

The bird turned it's head to the side then flapped it's wings to fly onto his shoulder as it nuzzled him.

"Zel..." she raised an eyebrow

message 15: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 64 comments "Zel you told me you were a boy!" Clarisse put her good arm on her hips ," Wow... That's just... Hmm..." She closed her eyes and sighed.

"No wonder your such a drama queen..." she said bored and the bird began to chip loudly and hopped up and down on his shoulder.

message 16: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 64 comments "Hey I do not act like that..." Clarisse simply stated.

message 17: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 64 comments Clarisse stared at him with wide eyes, almost freighted by the voice.

message 18: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 58 comments Adrian looked up and said, "move." they scrambled out of where they had crashed just as a giant ball of slime landed. Nick blinked and said, in a slow and slightly dry voice, "slime. really? being launched sky high wasn't enough?" Adrian shrugged, the slime dissolved quickly and didn't leave a stain so he didn't know what the problem was. he then noticed they weren't alone. he turned his dragon-like head to them and said, "hi, i'm Adrian Paradox." he pointed at Nick, "this here idiot is Nickolas van Helsing, becareful he's got a incubus aura that can drop a saint." Nick shrugged, it was true.

message 19: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 64 comments Clarisse watched the exchange of the guys and looked to Nick and smiled shyly ," I wouldn't take it as a complete insult..."

message 20: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 58 comments Nick flashed his killer smile, the smile that made females blush and males angry. Adrian sighed, "we aren't looking for trouble."

((also if you all want we can have Adrian here be killed, though he will come back after a moment. read his info if you want to know what i mean.))

message 21: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 64 comments ((There are two nicks.... How shall we dicpher them...))

message 22: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 58 comments ((call mine Nicky i suppose, or even does something exhasperating or insane you can call him several other names.))

message 23: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 64 comments Clarisse turned to Nicky as he flashed that sly smile of his and blushed.
' Such a strange man... Interesting but quite strange' She thought this to herself.

"Oh I would hope not... What house are you two from?" Clarisse asked as she turned to them.

message 24: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 64 comments Clarisse giggled at their small talk with a shy smile.

message 25: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 58 comments "Wolf right Adrian?" but Nicky was focused on Clarisse, focusing his incubus powers on her slowly and subtly. Adrian had a bad feeling.
((hey can we have Nicky make one of the guys mad and try to kill him only to kill Adrian? please?))

message 26: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 64 comments (( That's intense lol))

Clarisse's eyes began to flutter open and shut heavily when she turned and made eye contact with Nicky.

"Huh..." She was completely dazed all of a sudden as she began to relax more and more.

message 27: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 58 comments Adrian frowned as he caught a overflow of some of Nick's power, it was a wonder the guys didn't attack him for the amount he was sending out. heck i'm surprised they hadn't jumped Nick when they could, they must not have heard of his reputation yet
Nick grinned even more, showing extremely white teeth and allowing a glint to come to his eyes. soon she would either faint from exposure to his powers or try to rip his clothes off. though there have been other reactions those two tended to happen more often.

message 28: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 58 comments Nicky then thought extreme loud can ya hear me now! while still working on the pretty girl in front of him. Adrian frowned and said, "must be quite senitive, most beings have a hard time even hearing my thoughts let alone understanding them."

message 29: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 64 comments Clarisse began to take small steps towards Nicky feeling more of his effects as her eyes became half lidded.

message 30: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 58 comments oh he shouldn't have said that. Adrian thought, Nick didn't take well to people ordering him around. Nick's eyes narrowed and he cranked up his power even higher, enough that Adrian could feel the heat of the magic even.

message 31: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 58 comments Adrian felt more than saw Nicky let the magic flare out, for one brief moment, in a wave strong enough to make even a genderless rock consider mating.

message 32: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 58 comments "i'm also called the sexy one, the hot one, and the expert!" and beamed at her. Adrian tensed, ready to leap and save his friend if possible.

message 33: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 58 comments Nicky was already up, cranking his powers up to enough that even Adrian was getting angry.

message 34: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 58 comments ((got to go, won't be back on for a long while maybe))

message 35: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 64 comments Clarisse was soon standing in front of Nicky and her eyes fluttered open and shut. The half lidded ness and the weakening feeling.

message 36: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 64 comments (I'm just waiting for wolf?)

message 37: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 64 comments ( oh lame I thought he'd be back on by now. Well Clarisse is kinda under that trance. So that's why I didn't Reply before.))

message 38: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 64 comments (( yeah lol pretty neat :D but hmmm ): what do we do?))

message 39: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 64 comments (( no not yet I've been moving so I haven't made anyone new.))

message 40: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 58 comments "no, just hard to resist a incubus." Adrian said matter-of-factly. Nicky shrugged, and took his influence off the others and focused on the girl Clarisse and the girl Luna. he couldn't help grinning as he swithced from effecting their minds to effecting their bodies, a trick that would either get him a girl or get him killed he wasn't quite sure.

message 41: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 58 comments Nick winced and decided to pull in most of his influence, he also pulled in the emotions and energy he had stirred up and used it to replenish what he had lost earlier today. he did keep a slight influence over Clarisse's body, though it was weak enough that if she choose to she could resist.
Adrian had snorted when his friend had got smacked, about time a sensible female knocked him around a bit! he thought aloud for any to hear.

message 42: by Raven (last edited Jan 09, 2014 08:23PM) (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 64 comments Clarisse shook off the feeling as she blinked profusely then the soon confused look on her face was replaced with one of irritation.

"That's such a dirty trick!" she snapped.

message 43: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 58 comments "most full incubus and such don't give their chosen the choice to refuse, some don't even let them live." Adrian said matter of factly, they also tended to force themselves on their chosen prey instead of making only suggestions as Nicky did. Nicky shrugged though, it was a dirty trick but in the end the girls that went with him always felt good and pretty relaxed.

message 44: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 58 comments Adrian might have chuckled himself if the sudden twinge in his chest stopped him. oh no, not now! please not now!
Nicky saw and felt the change in his friend, it was like the air became colder and tenser as Adrian started focusing on his control.

((since Nick didn't work out decided to let Adrian have an episode where SOMEONE kills him.))

message 45: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 58 comments ((temporary death, he is blessed by Death to recover from seven death blows. he has already lost one (maybe two, not sure yet) and i'd rather have him lose one now. it allows me to show some of his more subtle powers early.))
Adrian groaned and fell to his knees as the pain, the lonliness and torn feeling, filled him.
Nicky watched in horror as his friend's humanity slowly disappeared. though his friend didn't actually physically change he appeared to. his hide, normally soft looking, suddenly turned cruel and sharp. Nicky gulped and looked at the others, "i suggest you either prepare for a fight or run like all of Hell is after you, because Adrian is losing his control." he shivered as he remembered his friend explain how a witch had ripped half his soul away, and how the half he had cried for its other half to return to it and raged when it felt it trapped and unable to come to it.

message 46: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 58 comments "good. now anyone ever fought a Fallen Angel?" before anyone could answer Adrian lifted his head and let out a blood curdling shriek of pain and rage. his eyes, once so full of human light, held nothing but rage and pain as they locked onto them, his muscles bunched then he leapt. only the fact that Nicky saw it coming was the only reason Adrian didn't end them in those moments. he swung his fist and punched Adrian in a uppercut that sent the hybrid flying. Nicky swore as pain shot up his arm. forgot how strong he is, even my powers are having trouble matching him like this!
((Nicky has the power to become very strong against other supernaturals, just saying))

message 47: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 64 comments Clarisse blushed slightly as she gave an irritated look, very different from her normal calm relaxed looked. Then realized that a fight was about to begin and she sighed slightly as she fiddled with her fingers

message 48: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 58 comments the thing that was Adrian turned and saw the fallen Noah. he rumbled and Nicky saw him start to blur and, acting on instinct, blasted the space directly behind Noah with a invisible wave of force. Adrian was sent flying as he appeared behind Noah and hissed in annoyance. Nicky growled in annoyance as well, he had just gave Adrian enough of a hit to take out a mountain but he was barely scratched. i don't have the energy to take him in one shot, and i don't know his weak spot so time for plan B which for Nicky meant taking out the big double-barrel shotgun from his magic pocket. Adrian blinked as the barrel pointed toward him and snarled when the gun roared and he felt a flash of pain in his chest. he shrugged it off and readied for another attack.
((now someone stabs Adrian in the wound over his heart, a good foot wide wound, and his episode will be over!))

message 49: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 58 comments Adrian stared at the sword and snarling stepped forward and Nicky thought by the Powers he can't have shrugged that off! then Adrian fell backwards with a strangled gurgling gasp. Nicky stared for a moment before letting out a breath. then nearly had a heart attack when the Grim Reaper himself appeared above Adrian. the cloaked skeleton grabbed the sword and drew it out, then tossed it toward the one who had thrown it. then raised a bony finger to his nonexsistent lips and made a windy shush sound before disappearing. Nicky stared as Adrian got up with a groan, wound healed completely, and asked, "why do i feel like i was stabbed?"

message 50: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 58 comments "use my blood, tends to shock the system of pretty much anything." Adrian said as he woozily got up. Nicky wouldn't have believed anyone could have gotten up after dying like Adrian had, but the hybrid was not only up he looked alright. well except for being covered in his blood, other than that he looks fine.

« previous 1