Sapharon High discussion

General > Become a moderator

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Why do you wanna become a mod? I want to be a mod because I feel that I could do a good job with keeping the group organized and coming up with ideas.
What will you do/ any ideas? I will be able to come up with an idea when the subject arises, as I'm actually good at thinking of stuff when I'm under pressure.
How often are you on? I'm on at least multiple times every day, I'm very active on GR.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Why do you wanna become a mod? I would like to be a mod because i love this group and i would love to see it grow bigger.I can organise,keep up, and accept characters
What will you do/ any ideas? I will accept charaters,delete spam,and come up with lots of ideas. I am actually pretty good at coming up with good ideas
How often are you on?" I am on all the time for hours or i am not on for a couple days. But i will notify you when i will be gone for a long time

message 3: by Eerie (last edited Nov 30, 2013 06:59AM) (new)

Eerie (eeriev) Why do you wanna become a mod? I believe it will be fun since you let me create the headmaster (THANK YOU^^) and I can help with what I told you, making the group more appealing and try making others join.
What will you do/any ideas? The usual, I'll help keeping up the group. As for ideas I can help with the description of the itroduction and come up with ideas for school festivals and more.
How often are you on? I try to be everyday for a few hours (in exam weeks I am on only for an hour a day.)

message 4: by Krul (last edited Dec 28, 2013 10:20AM) (new)

Krul Tepes | 42 comments Why do you wanna become a mod? I want to help improve this group and make it better. I like to RP here, and its really fun with other people. Besides, it would be fun to see more people be active.

What will you do/ any ideas?
* Invite all my friends
* Fun polls
* New topics
* Perhaps little games
* Ideas
* RP with new folks
* Answer any questions
* Encourage others to be active

How often are you on? I am on every single day. Very unhealthy habit, I know.

People should be like this:

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

What how?