The Gods of Guilt (Mickey Haller, #5; Harry Bosch Universe, #25) The Gods of Guilt discussion

Another great read by Michael Connelly

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Patrick Willard Thank you very much.

Jo Ann I've been lucky enough to read Michael Connelly's newest novel "The Gods of Guilt" and I have tip for you. Consider re-reading "the Lincoln Lawyer" while you wait - you will be glad you did!!

Toby Really enjoyed this one!

message 4: by Tim (new) - rated it 3 stars

Tim Jin I just didn't think that it was all that great from the other 4 books. There are always loose ends with his daughter, ex wife and and new client with another different case. I kinda knew at what I was getting into, but it was just okay.

Camille I think the "loose ends" in Haller's life make him all the more realistic. But Mickey Haller aside, in a post-Perry Mason world, who is the best crime-solving lawyer in fiction today?

message 6: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Oakes Hi
I didn't read this book, but my husband just finished it, and I'm wondering if there's anyone out there (in the US only, sorry) who would like his hardcover (book club edition) copy If you do, just be the first to leave a comment on this post. I'll even pay postage.

Andrea Another good one- love both Haller and Bosch characters! Often listen in audio format in my car and this one had me continuing to listen after I arrived at my destination!

Lisa I thought this was one of the best Connelly books ever. Loved the ending!