All Things Random discussion

Characters > Best Female Character

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aline (new)

Aline Who is your favorite female character and why?

message 2: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Celaena Sardothian!! Because she's so bad a**!!!

message 3: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) You know I jut noticed that you look alot like my friend Casey! Just with different hair color

message 4: by Aline (new)

Aline I just changed my hair color to brown after using red for 2 years

message 5: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Her hair is like a dirty blond.

message 6: by Aline (new)

Aline LittleMissJunior(Tia) wrote: "Her hair is like a dirty blond."

Humm I wish...I got some highlights for some time but like the red its to hard to maintain. I'm trying brown now but the natural collor its almost black. I oiked red thoug. Everytime I read about a caracther with rwd hair I want to change back. One of my favorite its Claire from the morganville series and like the clare from TMI she is smart stubborn beautiful courageous and both have red hair.

message 7: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Haha:) I might dye my hair an auburn color... I have natural auburn highlights in my hair but I'm thinking of doing my whole head that color.

message 8: by Aline (new)

Aline LittleMissJunior(Tia) wrote: "Haha:) I might dye my hair an auburn color... I have natural auburn highlights in my hair but I'm thinking of doing my whole head that color."

Its weird at the beginning but once you adapted you don't want to take it out but its really hard to maintain. If my hair were a natural red I would never change. This brown yhat I have right now have some auburn highlights too.

message 9: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Yeah alot of browns do. I've thought of going red but then I feel like I'll look to much like my gma

message 10: by Aline (new)

Aline LittleMissJunior(Tia) wrote: "Yeah alot of browns do. I've thought of going red but then I feel like I'll look to much like my gma"

If you think it will look good on you.... why not? Does it really matter that you are going to looks like her? Just make sure to do it in a good place because to try red at home at first its not good at all, and you may not even get the first time, maybe on tbe second or third time you will get the color you want. Make a simulation at your computer. Find one of those sites that you upload your picture and you change the hair color. Its funny and give you some idea how you will look.

message 11: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) That's a really good idea! I've never thought of that before.

message 12: by Aline (new)

Aline I don't remembrr the site now but I will figure out tomorrow and inwill tell you. Its not hsrd to find...just serch for simulation hsir style for free and try all sites that you find. You can try blond black red curled flat short longer...really nice

message 13: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Okay! Thanks! I'll try it cuz I've been thinking of cutting my hair shirt but I don't know how it would look

message 14: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Short* god dang auto correct

message 15: by Cat , The Fabulous Kitty MOD <3 (new)

Cat  (cat335) | 1051 comments Mod
Haha XD

message 16: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Oh wow we spammed this thread big time

message 17: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 259 comments not really...only 15 comments :D

message 18: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Still! We're talking about hair!!

message 19: by Cat , The Fabulous Kitty MOD <3 (new)

Look at the other threads :/ XD

message 20: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 259 comments at least this spamming has a topic XD ours usually don't XP

message 21: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) But those were multiple people....

message 22: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Haha XD yeah your right

message 23: by Cat , The Fabulous Kitty MOD <3 (new)

Oh Tia its fine. Not really a big deal XD

message 24: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 259 comments lol now we're spamming about spamming xD

message 25: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Haha

message 26: by Cat , The Fabulous Kitty MOD <3 (last edited Nov 22, 2013 11:13PM) (new)

Miss Oddball (Shadowraith's Apprentice) wrote: "lol now we're spamming about spamming xD"

Hahaha xDD

message 27: by Aline (new)

Aline Sorry I shold made s topic about hair...hahaha

Lets go back to the point...best female character.....

message 28: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) I'll say mine again!

Celaena Sardothian because she's a bad a**

message 29: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 259 comments Saving the thread XD :
My fav female character is Luna Lovegood because I grew up with her, and no one will ever top this girl XD
but close second is Celaena Sardothian. shes just an awesome assassin :DD

message 30: by Aline (new)

Aline Mine is any Claire...they're always strong.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Beatrice, because even though she is a Stiff and everyone doubts her, she still hangs on and proves everyone wrong!

message 32: by Steve (new)

Steve mitchell Baddest/coolest fem character lisbeth salander from girl with dragon tattoo, funniest most charming, holly golightly from breakfast at tiffanys

message 33: by Aline (new)

Aline Steve wrote: "Baddest/coolest fem character lisbeth salander from girl with dragon tattoo, funniest most charming, holly golightly from breakfast at tiffanys"

Oh yea h... I forgot about lisbeth...strong as a rock and really smart

message 34: by MiMi, Mrs. Dimitri Belikov (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 665 comments Mod
Rose from VA
AND Jenna Fox from the Jenna Fox Chronicles

message 35: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ELENA GILBERT!