Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > RAWR RAWR *RAE* Alex x Silence

Comments Showing 1-50 of 103 (103 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments We'll hello there

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments We could do something with a body switch

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Asexual by chance?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments I'm asexual too, I think romance is cute :3

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Oh ^-^ okay sorry

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Mid evil isn't my strongest of points but I can do it ^^

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments I do like anime.
Soul Eater
Full metal
Death note
Sword Art Online
Etc

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Some of those on my list but nope
I can't bungee anime all the time because I have to work on music

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Like I said, I'm not super skilled with that. If we did I would mess so many details up

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Ouran high school?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Okay. I would like an element if a body swap because that can add to the plot.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Dang!

Ummmm modern day and one of the charities is a rich kid and the other is a poor kid, rich kid parent says s/he has to marry a rich kid but he likes the poor kid so they do things to meet up? They can hang out and do thing etc etc, go on trips, and like do things :D idk

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Okay just explain it. I suck at subs

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments It's okay :D

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Shino is a fuse ?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments I can be the huntress :D

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Sure, I'm dirty if I struggle because it's something I haven't done

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments I'm asexual so don't even worry about it ^^

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments So detailed ._.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Do you mind if I just do a name age. & pic and explain more in the rp?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Yes ^-^ thank you
Are you also aromantic ( non romantic ) irl or are you romantic and asexual <- me

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Oh yay ^-^ okay ill make it now

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Would you like me to make one up? I won't be confined to a single personality xD

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Can you tell me her personality? OwO

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments So everyone knows he's Fuse?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Mehhhhh that requires doing things. If doing a different idea that doesn't requires you explaining so much ( which could be easier for both us). I'm sorry.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments I like this idea. : D

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments This works! Like they bump into each other and he asks her to do something so he can hide?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Hamaji walked in the streets looking for food to buy. She didn't mind being out right now.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Hamaja walked around the market looking down buying various fruits and meats. She bartered prices, he trade some things she had on her.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Hamaja smiled as she worked her way though the market.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Hamaja blushed for a second and took his hand running into an actual shop and threw a robe over him. "why?" She asked when she was done.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She looked at him "what's going on?" She asked stepping infant of him , blocking everyone else's view of him .

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Hamaja sighed, knowing he was hidden from the hunters. She sighed and watch him run away.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Hamaja moved seeing this, her eyes got wide. She didn't have any weapons on her or she would have joined the fight... Against him.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Hamaja ran over, tripping on of the guys running off, why not catch him later and collect the reward alone

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She started running away , and took a hiding spot .

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments After she had hidden away. She put on a shawl/headdress/etc and put a slight amount of make-up on. Sure Hamaja didn't like make up, but she knew she was being hunted like a FUSE.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments //what letter? Dun dun duumnnnnn

She sighed, she looked completely different but that was her goal. She walked around town, only anyone who payed attention to her facial structure could point her out.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments //ah.

She grabbed Shino's arm as he walked passed, recognizing the attire he was wearing. "Am I right?" She whispered seriously.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She watched him "pretty much." She says sighing. She touched her chest "Am I right?" She asked . "Just nod "

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She wanted to talk, she looked at gum "Gekp me please?"

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She blushed gently. "Promise not to kill me, I won't kill you, deal?" She asked, hoping they could live in peace, something about him made him seem friendly.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments "Try" she said looking at him

« previous 1 3