Readers Against Prejudice and Racism discussion

What a great group!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Josh Sitter (new)

Josh Sitter | 2 comments Hey so I was looking in the groups and I came across you all. I am the author of "How to Grow a Mask" and a not so anonymous member of Anonymous. I wrote my first book thinking of writing a book on zero to low cost travel and found myself with a front row seat for the revolution. I would love to engage with you all in this group and show you all what I have done to help with the courupt system that we all know. So thanks for having me and I look forward to many discussions and dialog with you all! Because the revolution is about breaking down all barriers and borders, the idea of hating someone because of their color of skin or who they are in love with, is as outrageous as hating them for the size of their toe.

By the way I am giving the book free on amazon (kindle version) tomorrow and if you happen to miss it msg me and I will email it to you. I wrote the book more for people to read it than the money. Again thanks for having me!

http://amzn.com/B00FZ1B670

message 2: by Ronyell, Your Humble Creator! (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 688 comments Mod
That's great Josh! You can also advertise your book in the author promotions folder.

message 3: by Josh Sitter (new)

Josh Sitter | 2 comments Thanks I will!

message 4: by Ronyell, Your Humble Creator! (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 688 comments Mod
Josh wrote: "Thanks I will!"

You're welcome! :D