Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) Unearthly discussion

who likes this book as much as me?????

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Eshana OKAYYYYYY people hav given it 5 stars but knowone seems crazy about it are other people like that or am I the only crazy one?

Veronica (In love with Patch No Logic Needed) Eshana wrote: "OKAYYYYYY people hav given it 5 stars but knowone seems crazy about it are other people like that or am I the only crazy one?"

You are not the only crazy one. I am crazy about it too. I have like a huge crush on Tucker. Who doesn't? Honestly. I am DYING to get my hands on Boundless. It's all I think about these days.

harriette du plessis sparrow nope u r not the only one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

Cate I love it! You are definitely not alone!

Lovetoread47 Like it===alot

Medha i love the book <3

Eshana Thanks I'm not by myself

Shay Avery In love with this book and MARRIED TO TUCKER AVERY!!!!!

Joann H (Sshh!!! I'm reading) Shay wrote: "In love with this book and MARRIED TO TUCKER AVERY!!!!!"

Um.. you can't be married to Tucker Avery because I'm pretty sure he is MY husband and father of our 3 kids. Yep, so someone's a bit delusional. :)

message 10: by Shay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shay Avery Excuse me I'm think you might be the delusional one honey because he is mine love.!!!

message 12: by Shay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shay Avery Nope still mine love sorry

Joann H (Sshh!!! I'm reading) Its obvious that we are never going to agree on this so I'll bow out. Besides, Tuck... um I mean someone, is calling me to bed. :) G'nite.

message 14: by Shay (last edited Jan 19, 2014 05:34PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shay Avery Night

message 15: by Lynn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lynn I loved this book.

Emily Krouk The whole series was amazing... I even had dreams about it. When you dream about a book, you know it's good

girlz4books BEST TRILOGY I HAVE EVER READ!!!!!!! This trilogy will never be surpassed by any other on my radar

message 18: by Lola (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lola smith i love this book ur not the only one trust me