Anything Goes RP discussion

1x1 > Gold teeth and gameboy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 283 (283 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments Any ideas?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope, but I like romance. So I could list the general plots to those and we could choose one? Oh, and do you prefer to be the boy or girl?

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments I'm fine with either a girl or boy so you just choose yours

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay I guess I'll be the girl. So should I list the plots or...? They're mainly just ideas

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments Thats fine :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Alien/human
Best friends
Supernatural/ human
Forbidden love
Bad boy/good girl (vice versa)
Popular girl/ nerdy boy(vice versa)
Celebrity/ fan
Enemies
Bully/ victim
New girl/ guy

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments Oooooh supernatural/human forbbidon live!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I like that one! Should the girl or boy be supernatural?

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments Uhh I'm fine with either :D

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Is it okay if the guy is?

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments Sure so....could he be a Wolven?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

What's a wolven?

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments Okay you know how werewolves are bitten? Well imagine it in reverse imagine being born with the power to shift but only shifting to a big white wolf that looks like a dog...tht a Wolven

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay sounds cool. Could you make your charrie first? I like to model mine after the other person's

message 15: by Gameboy the mental Mario (last edited Nov 23, 2013 02:08AM) (new)

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments Ok((oh and when they change back they are naked..))

Name:Woody
Appearance: human form:brown ruffled up hair,brown eyes normally unless he gets excited and his eyes will change to golden
Wolven form:a massive body built for fighting and chasing,and they can use telepathy,the all have white fur too
Personality:he knows virtually nothing about the world and has no control over his shifting yet,he is easily excited

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Are they going to fall in love at only 13?))

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments ((let me change it))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol okay thanks))

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments ((your turn :) ))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Rosalie Moore
Appearance: http://www.billboard.com/files/styles...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/58c5baa555...
Personality: Rose is very sweet and caring despite her being bullied all the time at school. She's very generous and will stop at nothing to help someone. She is very shy and quiet sometimes but loves to make people laugh.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Could you go first? We could start maybe at highschool if his trying to act like a regular human))

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments ((actually I want to have him be in a dog pound and she comes along is that okay?))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((I like that idea))

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments ((yay!))

Woody had been in his Wolven form longer than usual having not being able to control it and he just howled

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose walked into the pound, her mother wanted to surprise dad with a dog for Christmas. A big one with white fur caught her eye as it howled, and she smiled. "That one." She told the man following her and he went in to put it on a leash.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments Woody stayed as calm as ever,however when he looked at her his eyes changed gold but they were brown again in a minute

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose took the leash from the man, signed a few papers, and soon was walking back home. "Hey buddy." She said sweetly to the dog as it walked next to her.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments He never barked he always howled and he howled once again this time really loud"AAAaaaaoooooooowwwwwww!!"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose cringed at the loud howl, before looking down at him when he finished. With a smile, she crouched down and started to scratch behind his ear as she looked him in the eyes.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments His eyes flashes gold for a second as he sent her a vision of what would have happened to him if she had not adopted him which showed him drowning((all Wolvens can use telepathy))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose gasped as she saw the vision, immediately stopping her scratching his ears. "Did you do that?" She murmured in awe as she stared into his eyes.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments He just stared right back his eyes back to normal but he seemed like he was slightly weaker((doing that makes him tired,oh and when he changes back he doesn't reall know how to speak))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay))
Rose petted his head, "You okay?" She said to him as she continued walking and kept her hand on his back.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments He glanced at cars nervously even though he was almost as big as them

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose watched as he looked at the cars, quickly going inside of the house. "Mom, I'm back." She said and lead him inside with her.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments He howled again and rolled over

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose giggled and bent down to rub his belly.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments He stayed still his big feet in the air

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose smiled and got up to take him to her room.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments He rolled back in his feet and watched her

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments ((meant on))

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments ((you there?))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Fell asleep, sorry))

Rose closed the door behind her as they walked into her room and she flopped down on her bed, inviting him up next to her.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments He jumped up and layed next to her

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose smiled and wrapped her arms around him as he lay next to her and planted a kiss on his nose. "What should I name you?"

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments He sniffed the wood to give her a hint

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose smiled and raised an eyebrow, "Woody? Sounds good." She murmured and hugged him again.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments He howled in agreement"AAAAAAOOOOOOWWWWWWW!"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose giggled and kissed his head, "My parents are going to get upset, can you try not to howl so much?" She asked sweetly

« previous 1 3 4 5 6