Young Writers Group discussion

Share Your Writing > Blog post

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dani (new)

Dani O'Connor http://boot87do.wordpress.com/2013/11...
just a little post on my opinions on reading... is it a dying hobby?

message 2: by RAN IN (new)

RAN IN JAN (niranjan10) | 3 comments excellent article with valid opinions

message 3: by Wordy, Modérateur d'un. (new)

Wordy Nerd (wordynerd) | 1809 comments Mod
I liked the article. I do agree and disagree that reading is a dying hobby. Maybe reading is a dying hobby because not as many people are using books that aren't on an iPad, kindle, or tablet to read. I disagree that reading is a dying hobby because people still can read using what ever electronics they have but it isn't the same as reading an actual book and turning the pages like the article said.

message 4: by Dani (new)

Dani O'Connor yea I understand where your coming from I just meant the youth of today dont seem to be as encouraged to sit and read a book as much and its sad that in the future they won't know the pleasure it holds in reading and holding an actual book

message 5: by Dani (new)

Dani O'Connor thank you Ran in the feedback is much appreciated :)

message 6: by Wordy, Modérateur d'un. (new)

Wordy Nerd (wordynerd) | 1809 comments Mod
Dani wrote: "yea I understand where your coming from I just meant the youth of today dont seem to be as encouraged to sit and read a book as much and its sad that in the future they won't know the pleasure it h..."

okay. post more!

message 7: by Dani (new)

Dani O'Connor I will have to :) thanks for the continous feedback and comments much appreciated x

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I honestly think that there's always going to be book nerds like us in the world, and I feel like, with us, reading will never die out.