Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Anna N Michelle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 120 (120 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello Anna here we are and here are my questions:
1. Boy,girl or doubles?
2. Genre?
3. How many sentences minimum? (I don't like oneliners)

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) I prefer to be the girl

Ummm, maybe 8 or more

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Can it be a love triangle? Supernatural?

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Sure. So umm, should I make my character now?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes please I already have my two ready

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryan Daryl and Jasper Daryl
Name: Ryan Daryl

Species: Vampire

History: TBRPed

Background(optional/at least 1 para):If anyone wants to rp with me I would like it to be atleast a paragraph.No one liners unless we are talking to eachother.I'll except a 1x1 or 1x1x1 for these characters.

Personality(at least 1 para ): Ryan Daryl is the youngest son of the Daryl family and often resents his brother for always falling for the same girl he's interested in but in the end his brother Jasper always redeems himself for the most part and makes up for it. All in all Ryan can forgive and be kind to others.

Crush:Open

Job if any:Writer

Sexuality :Straight

Relationship status: Single

Other: Martha and Dean Daryl

Name: Jasper Daryl
Gender Male
Species Vampire
HistoryTBRPed
PersonalityJasper is a very smart sarcastic man who loves to pick on his brother and fall for the same girls but ofcourse they always go back to Ryan and this drives him crazy. Jasper can be very sweet and romantic when he wants to be but only when he wants to.
Crush Open
Job if any Painter
Sexuality Straight
Relationship Status Single
OtherMartha and Dean Daryl

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Should mine be a human or a supernatural?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

It's up to you

message 9: by Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (last edited Nov 22, 2013 05:49PM) (new)

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Name: Danielle Graev

Species: human

History: Her parents died when she was 16. They had died in a car crash. She has lived on her own ever since that terrible day. Danny hates being a barista, but it pays the bills. She still goes to gosh school though. It's her senior year.

Personality(at least 1 para ): Danielle is extremely careful. She tries not to get into trouble. She has never had a boyfriend. She is kind, but she seems distant most of the time. Danny is scared of getting hurt.

Crush:Open

Job if any: Barista (she serves coffee)

Sexuality :Straight

Relationship status: Single

Other:

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryan and Jasper Daryl finally decided to sort things out over a nice hot cup of Expresso so they could figure out how much longer Jasper was going to be in town because his home was back in Venice,Italy where he had left his ex girl friend.

Jasper was the first to approach the counter to take his order seeing this beautiful young lady with forest green eyes that looked heavy from being very exhausted. She must be in highschool. He thought before clearing his throat to take his order,"Can I get two cups of hot expresso? One with carmel and the other chocoalate?"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Danielle nodded. Her brown wavy hair in a ponytail. She wrote down the order and passed it on to the other workers. "5.75." She said telling them the money they owed. She waited. She looked at them.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Their not both standing there. I implied that Ryan went else where.))

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) (Sorry!)

She looked at him. She waited for him to pay.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's alright. I gtg for right now I'll reply when I get back))

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She looked at him. He was extremely good looking.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Here you go!" Jasper said quickly taking what he owed her out of his pocket. "I appologize I got very lost in your beautiful green eyes." He complimented her as he moved so that the next person could place his or her order.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She tried not to blush. Danielle took the next order. She wrote down the order then took the money and put it in the cash register. She hated his job so much the only upside is that some cute boys would come. Danielle waited for some to order next, since the line had no one in it anymore.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

As Jasper waited for his order he smiled, over at her. "My name is Jasper." He said wanting his voice to ring in her ears before he grabbed the two expressos and sat with his brother at the other side of the room

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) 'Jasper,' she thought. 'Nice name,' she also thought. She shook the thought out of her head. Danielle didn't need a boyfriend. She needed to focus on work. She looked at the clock. Five minutes till her shift was over.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryan then finally came up to the counter after washing his hands in the restroom and stuff. "I would like to have one of those small turkey sandwhiches and could I get the italian sandwich for my older brother.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She nodded. She wrote it down and passed it on the the people who made them. "6.03." She said. Danny looked up at him. What was this? Cute boy day?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He paid for the food then grabbed it and slowly walked intentionally so she would notice where he was going with the two sandwiches. He sat down with Jasper and started to eat his turkey sandwich.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Brothers, she thought. They were brothers. Of course they were, they were both good looking. The clock rang 5 o'clock. She took off her apron. She walked to where the drinks were made. She made herself a mocha to go. A perk of working here was one free coffee a week. She sipped it before grabbing her purse.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryan looked over seeing that she was off now and waved at her. "Have a nice day." He said trying to see what she'd do.

Jasper started to laugh at his brother.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "You too." She said. She sipped her mocha again. She walked out the door. Danny sighed and started walking to her apartment.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

After eating the two brothers went their seperate ways.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Danielle was still walking home. It had started to get dark. She had been walking for 30 minutes already. Her apartment was still a half an hour away. She kept walking.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryan happened to accidentally bump into Danielle again on his way to the park to get some inspiration for his writing.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She looked at who had bumped into her. "Hi.' She said. Danny looked at him. She remembered him from earlier. But she hadn't gotten his name.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm so sorry I really didn't see you there." He appologised and smiled looking down at her. "Danielle right?"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She nodded. "It's fine." She said. Danny looked at him. "And yeah. That's my name."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Ryan Daryl." He smiled again. She was very pretty for her age. "My brother told me that you met him earlier."

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "Nice to meet you." She said. "His name is..." She said thinking. "Jasper right?" She asked. Danielle shifted her weight to her other leg.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

He reached out his hand and nodded. "Yeah Jasper is my older brother."

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She shook his hand. "So what do you do for a living?" Danielle asked. He already knew what she did.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm a writer." He smiled taking her hand and lightly kissing it. "Pleasure to formally meet you."

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She tried not to blush. "So what grade are you in?" She asked. Danny looked at him.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm going to be starting my senior year here in a few days." He answered gently letting go of her hand. "What do you do on your free time?" He asked showing some curiousity.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "Work." She said. "But when I'm not working, I'm studying for school." She looked into his eyes. "What else do you do in your free time?" She asked already knowing one of them.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"I spend time studying and hanging out with my brother until he goes back to his home in italy." He said.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She nodded. "Cool." She said. "Well it's getting late and I still have a while to walk. I'll see you around." She said walking away.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Would you like me to give you a ride home I live about two minutes away from here if you'd like." He offered.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "Sure." She said turning around. She walked back over to him. "I live on Cornerstone way. At the apartment complex."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay follow me." He lead her to the boarding house that him and his brother lived in. "It's big but we normally have a lot of people staying the night in it almost like a motel." He explained as he lead her to the 1970's Camero and got in.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She got in the passengers seat. "This car is amazing." Sen said. It looked perfect. She loved vintage cars, but couldn't afford one.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you I bought it off of my grandparents " He said starting it and pulling out of the driveway and out onto the street to take her to her appartments.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She looked out the window as he drove. Danny watched the scenery go by. She ran a hand through her hair.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"So What was your first impression of my brother?" Ryan asked just being curious of what she thought of him and how he would decipher keeping her to himself at all costs if this relationship gets anymore serious than just being friends.

« previous 1 3