Amazon Kindle Prime Readers & KDP Select Authors discussion

The Power of the Finger: ShortPen Shorthand Gesture Control
This topic is about The Power of the Finger
Non Fiction > Free this weekend – The Power of the Finger!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

My book –
The Power of the Finger: Shortpen Shorthand Gesture Control

The Power of the Finger Shortpen Shorthand Gesture Control by Steve Moyes

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00DZP8TEQ

is free on Amazon for Kindle over the next few days till the end of play on Sunday (US time.)

Check my main websites also for more info: www.shortpen.com or www.stevemoyes.com

A book about shorthand & technology (gesture control.)

*** 3 books in 1 ! ***

*Book 1 – What on Earth for? Describes the benefits of using shorthand as a form of gesture to control our modern gadgets: such as the mobile phone, computer, smart watch and augmented reality glasses; and how we can use this type of communication in all kinds of environments whether it be in the Hospital, supermarket, office, or even when travelling. Get rid of your keyboard & mouse!

*Book 2 – ShortPen Shorthand. Introduces a revolutionary, new & simple, shorthand system that can be used for writing, texting and as a form of gesture control. The book goes into detail explaining the alphabet and all the key rules – with additional quotation examples along the way to further enhance learning. Advanced rules, are also explained such as word grouping and further abbreviation techniques.

*Book 3 – The Case of the Missing Book? A short mystery story written in ShortPen Shorthand. The case is on to solve a mysterious robbery of a random book of little value from Oban, in Scotland. Why go to such trouble? That is the question that Chief Inspector, Tom Strachan and Police Constable, Clive Woods need to figure out… A crime that leads them to uncover an amazing chain of events going back many years…

“–get the book in the briefcase. Get the book, don’t leave it! Whatever you do!”

Please feel free to spread the word and download my book and review.

Regards,

Steve Moyes

message 2: by Cynthia (new) - added it

Cynthia (cyn121) | 1 comments Steve wrote: "My book –
The Power of the Finger: Shortpen Shorthand Gesture Control

Well Steve, you made me curious. Thanks for sharing your book.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

No problem, thanks for taking the time and any reviews are most welcome!

50x66

Amazon Kindle Prime Readers & KDP Select Authors

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Power of the Finger: ShortPen Shorthand Gesture Control (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Steve Moyes (other topics)