Cuz Its All About Dramaa.... ! (RP) discussion

Delete/Claim Section > Vera And Michelle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello

message 2: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves (escutcheonofwolves) | 824 comments Mod
Hi hi xD

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay so what kind of plot we going for?

message 4: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Mhmm. What do you like in the supernatural? I have tons of ideas in my head lol of powers but not plots just yet

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Well if you read about Alexia she's been looking for her soulmate and maybe your character can happen to be her new photographer since she is a model and as he/she is taking the pictures and getting to know that she's not just beautiful on the outside slowly starts to fall for her.

message 6: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

I would love to do girl/girl xD but that is just me.... And that sounds awesome! a new photographer hehe. n also would she be normal?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

The photographer should be human.

message 8: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

So would it be alright if girl/girl?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Alexia Royale

Species: Vampire

History: Alexia Royale was turned into a vampire by her arranged marriage husband. Of course when that happened he left her to die. Few months later she wakes up with a thirst for blood that she couldn't control. She met a man that she thought was her soulmate but ended up to be a hunter and has been single ever since.

Background(optional/at least 1 para):If anyone wants to rp with me I would like it to be atleast a paragraph.No one liners unless we are talking to eachother.I'll except a 1x1 or 1x1x1 for this character because she's still learning and trying to find that one guy just for her.

Personality(at least 1 para ):Alexia Royale is a very intelligent vampire who's easily adapted through the time periods that she's lived through. She has a kind hearted, she's determined, and loving when she wants to be but lately she's turned off all emotion because she didn't want to fall for a hunter ever again

Crush:Open

Job if any:Model

Sexuality :Bi (prefers men but a soulmate is a soul mate no matter what the gender is.)
Relationship status: Single

Other:

(Yes)

message 10: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Oh you know why did we put it in action if going to be photographing? lol

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Idk I didn't know exactly where to put it because it's supernatural.

message 12: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Oh here let me remake it then in the right one. and it will be in the Yuri and Yuio. mmk?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Fixed!

message 14: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Working on her now. I had to go shovel the porch snowing here

message 15: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

(view spoiler)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Would you start please?

message 17: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

mmk, where are we in the world?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Venice,Italy! :)

message 19: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

place where travel by boat?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep :)

message 21: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

(( mmk jus making sure. i only know so much of the world lol))

As the elanorite boat sloely cruised on through Venice, Italy's water ways, Nymeria's photography camera was out. Snapping pictiures of the multiple buildings that floated by. Some she came across were old, rooftops raggity while the structure itself semmed to say, "Old as I am, I am still strong." One of the ones she came across looked a bit chinese, with rooftop edges curling up and looking regal. The walls had intericate designs that she could not describe. So she took as many pictures as she could while they passed it.
When the boate came to her destination, she called to the oarsman to stop. She smiled her thanks because she didn't know how to speak thier language. She scurried off the boat, camera in hand. She was at a clearing of grasses and lilies mixed together. With this site she sat down on the rough wood, bringing the camera to hwr eye. She at first took pictures of the whole clearing with the setting sun just atop it. Then she started to take individual pictures of the vast lilies, humming to herself as she caught the beauty of the land.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexia Royale truely felt absolutely no emotion as she stood in the woods holding a very drunk man to a tree tryinging to get him to stop moving. **cking idiot (Wasn't sure if you were okay with cursing or not) She thought as she drank blood from him until his pulse slowed then stopped to compell him not to remember the drastic moment. Though she turned off emotion she was still considerate. Lately she's been having trouble turning her emotions back on. Even when she accidentaly drank her favorite photographer dry, she couldn't find herself to shed a tear at all. It just wasn't possible for her.

Hopefully this new photographer knows what she is doing. She thought as she wiped her mouth and headed straight back to her beautiful condo appartment where the photographer herself was to stay. I just hope she doesn't get too nosey. She was thinking before she got in.

message 23: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

((Sorry bout the miss-spelled words before, I was on my nook replying lol. I just read it over and it looks horrid! And I am fine with cursing :) It makes it better to me ^-^ ))

Once Nymeria thought she had enough pictures, she turned back to the main river way back to main Venice. "If only I could stay here and keep taking pictures." She said out loud to herself. Instead of taking a boat back to where she needed to be, she started to walk on the narrow board walks that lined every building, snapping random pictures of the buildings, people walking by, and insects that landed in places she could take pictures. Wonder what this lady will look like.... She thought as she headed for the condo that the lady she was supposed to take pictures for lived. As she neared, she suddenly became nervous with excitement and a hint of fear. What if she doesn't like my pictures? Or about my demands when I get too far into my photography.....? She knew herself enough to know when ever she got engulfed in her photo taking she tend to get a bit demanding in an energized way.
Once she reached the condo, she let her camera drop from her hands to hang around her neck, while she took a deep breath to steady her racing heart. She knocked on the door lightly, light green eyes wide with wonder. This condo is huge! I hope I am not staying here.... I am not used to such beauty. She took a step back, attempting to take a picture of her subjects ((Umm.... I don't know what to call them when its the photography's person to take pictures of. What is it?)) house.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexia had just gotten out of the shower and already can tell that the person that was knocking was indeed the photographer. "Come in!" she shouted from her room which wasn't too far away from the front door. She got dressed and quickly closed her room door. The photographer didn't hear her surprisingly so ofcourse she opened the door wanting to make sure that she didn't run a way. "Hello Nymeria, I'm your model Alexia Royale." She introduced herself.

message 25: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (last edited Nov 24, 2013 03:10AM) (new)

(( I had a question. Is the first picture your charrie appearance n the others jus outfits or...?))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((The other two are still her. They were the takes from her previous photographer))

message 27: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (last edited Nov 24, 2013 08:49PM) (new)

Right as Nymeria snapped the picture, her model came out. introducing herself as Alexia Royale. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to snap a picture....." She mumbled as she lowered her expensive camera. Wow... I didn't think.... She took an intake of beath as she saw her model; Her build was just right for models, slim yet petite enough. Akexia had long reddish hair that rested just below her shoulders. She wore a white dress that fit her curves nicely. She couldn't help but stare slightly at Alexia, for she was just right for picture taking. She shook her head and held out a shaky hand, " I'm Nymeria. your photographist." She blushed a little, just now realizing that Alexia already knew her name. Stupid! She already knows your name!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't worry about it." She shook Nymeria's hand. "Come on in would you?" She invited her in as she moved to her living room. that appeared to look like a huge library. "I was expecting you." She said looking back at her over her shoulder. "I'll show you to your room." She added as she motioned for the photographer to follow her to a huge guest room that was perfectly set up with a queen sized canopy bed and great view balcony.

message 29: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Nymeria had no choice but to follow her model as Alexia took her hand and led her to a living room, explaining that she was expecting her, and that she was going to show her to her room. Once they got there she stopped at the doorway, taking it in. (view spoiler) I don't fit in here.... There must be some mistake. She started to mumble, "I don't belong here..... This, this is...." She had no words for it as she took in the plush queen bed canopy, her hand instantly going to her camera to rub an already polished spot, indicating she did this for comfort. I should have just taken the other job; being a writer She didn't take further steps in, but stayed where she was. Uncertain.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexia put her hand on Nymeria's shoulder and leaned in toward her ear and whispered, "Trust me Nymeria you belong here." She pulled herself away feeling thirsty again. Why? She wondered as she listened to the heart that was beating before her. Nymeria's blood smelt so good. "Please let me know if you need something." She said quickly turning away so she wouldn't bite her right then and there.

message 31: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

As Alexia leaned in saying Nymeria did belong here she blinked, unsure still. She didn't have any words as to why she didn't belong here. "Look at me." She said suddenly. She knew what she looked like; A raggedy greying jacket, black top, no bra. Jeans with holes within them, and she didn't dare speak of her underwear. She did make enough money to buy new cloths, but she was always moving around. Not enough time to buy decent cloths. Once she knew Alexia had looked at her, she continued, "Now look around yourself." The sheets of the bed were plush, brown sheets seeming to be silk. The pillows were entirely satin brown, while the canopy held up silk curtains she could put down. Between her raggedy self and this exuberant room, she is supposed to be thrown in the streets.
Nymeria continued bluntly, "I am of rags. This place is fit for a queen. I am not that queen" But you are.... She tried to blink away small tears, stifling back a cry. I will not cry! She continued to rub her camera for comfort as she took a step towards the bed, watching Alexia to see what she had to say.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexia thought of the type of blood that repulsed her the most which was type b negative. With that she turned to look at Nymeria who was now infront of the bed and slowly walked into the room closing the door.
"Nymeria, I'm sorry but I really don't want you to be in a hotel room alone." She said stepping close to her and blushed a little as she now wrapped her arms around her waist trying to comfort her the best she can.

message 33: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Nymeria gave a start as Alexia wrapped her arms around her waist for comfort. It was not what she expected from a model. Other models would have agreed with her and kicked her out. Alexia was different. She slowly relaxed in her hold, letting a few tears descend onto the soft carpeting.
Why am I even being comforted by her....? I usually never cry so easy.... At this thought she shook herself mentally to stop crying. "I'm sorry for that," She paused, unsure what to call it," emotion. It was uncalled for. I can stay here if you like, but on the condition that you will do any poses I call. Deal? No questions asked?" She couldn't help it. Not many models liked to undress to show some cleavage, but it seemed like Alexia would be the type to try it at least. "Please?" She slightly begged, turning to Alexia with a small smile on her lips.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexia thought about all the things Nymeria had said and smiled with a nod,"I always listened to my photographer." She let her go and just backed away a little I'm starting to show emotion. Why is she able to get emotion out of me? She thought to herself as she looked deeply into her eyes. "You look exhausted you should get some rest." She told her softly because now she was getting very thristy.

message 35: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Nymeria smiled again, this time a real one. "Not many would listen to me, considering...... How demanding I can get." She paused to collect her thoughts as Alexia let go of her n said to get some rest. At that she just nodded. "Ok, I will explain later if you like?" She still didn't like being in the expensive room, but Alexia had agreed to her condition.
I just hope I don't push any boundaries...... She knew of boundaries, a whole lot. She used to have them, but now they seemed to be lost because she loved being a photographer more than anything else. You will be perfect for the camera, I just wish I could voice it. She didn't know how to say that Alexia had a perfect body for the kind of photography she did. So instead of saying anything she turned to the bed to sit on its edge in experiment. It curved to her weight as if she belonged to sit there.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexia walked into her room and took a nice hot shower wanting to go out to the bar so she could feed. The ache was paining her but she didn't want to scare her photographer away. Shit! I would love to taste her blood but I can't. She moaned at the warm water running on her body hoping secretly that Nymeria heard her.

message 37: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Nymeria hummed to herself as she tried to figure out where to put some of her things. She had brought a few photography stands with her, but they were in the apartment she had rented. A very cruddy one at that. The door didn't even lock. She just hopped no one would go in to steal her stuff. She tilted her head to a sound she couldn't quite put a finger on. She strained to hear it, for it sounded like someone was calling out for something. She blinked a couple of times as it became clear that it was a moan of pleasure. Was that Alexia....?
She didn't know if she was supposed to hear that so she got up from the bed to think on what she could do. "Umm. Alexia...?" She called out, "Would I be able to take a shower after you? I feel like if I lay upon the bed that I will stink it tell it rots." While she waited for Alexia to answer, she mingled around with the bed sheets, touching it here and there. I just hope I'm not intruding.....

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexia heard Nymeria's voice and honestly thought,why don't you come in? I'll take care of you. but she said,"Of course you can take a shower after I'm done." She felt that would be more appropriate. She got out after washing her hair. With that she wrapped herself in her towel and walked down the hall. "Nymeria you can use the shower anytime you want."

message 39: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (last edited Dec 04, 2013 12:00PM) (new)

Before Alexia could go any further Nymeria called out once again, hesitant, "Um, Alexia....? .......... W-would I be able to borrow some of..... Your uh......." She didn't have the courage to say that she wanted to burrow some of her cloths so she could wash her own. Her other cloths was at the apartment, and she was miles away from it. She suddenly had the oddest thought of staring at Alexia, for her slender shoulders, arms, and legs were showing. She stared at her model with wonder and a bit of longing, for she was frozen in thought. So slender.... Beautiful even with just a towel. Just wait until you show with cleavage Her eyes seemed to be glued to her model, seeming to take mental pictures for later keeping. She didn't even know it, but her mouth was slightly ajar, as if she couldn't believe what was before her. Which, in this case, it was.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course you can borrow my clothes follow me." Alexia said with a gentle smile taking her hand so they both could walk into Alexia's extravagent room with a gothic like bed and furniture the closet was a huge walk in one. "Pick anything you'd like." She said letting her hand go and getting ready to take of the towel to slip a silky nightgown over her smooth body.

message 41: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (last edited Dec 10, 2013 11:54AM) (new)

Nymeria had no choice but to follow as Alexia grabbed a hold of her hand and led her to her room. She smiled a little, unsure what to say. Well, this is going well then. Usually her models told her she couldn't use their cloths, but it seemed Alexia was just the opposite of what to expect. With her being so nice, she could almost relax. "Anything?...." She turned to the closet, viewing row upon row of a lot of cloths she only dreamt of having. So many.... She instantly saw something she liked. It was gothic of course. The top was black and red, showing the midsection and having a v-neck. They were longsleeve, while the cuffs were slightly puffy. With it she picked out Tripp pants that had flowers going down one leg with chains on either side. ((The ones on the left)) (view spoiler)
"I will take my shower. Be back." She called to Alexia cheerfully, a happy smile on her face. With cloths in hand, she came up to Alexia, pecked her cheek as thanks, and headed for the shower. Once she was undressed and into the shower, she started to sing softly "My Heart is Broken" by Evanescence. I can't believe she is letting me use her cloths!

message 42: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

(( I'm guessing forgot about this one? I havn't been on because of school n prep for college so. I do miss rp I am on and off thou. I hope we can continue xD If your bored with it I would understand.))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

(No I'm not bored with it))

Alexia smiled and headed down stairs to the kitchen. She felt like making something to eat besides wanting the blood of her photographer.She smiled hearing Nymeria sing in the shower. She quickly started to cook home made fettichi alfredo and giggled as she made garlic bread.

message 44: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

As Nymeria neared done with her shower, the bathroom was steaming and her fingertips a little wrinkly. She felt giddy as she got out of the shower and dried herself to put on the cloths Alexia was letting her borrow. I can't believe it! As she put on the Tripp pants and matching top she couldn't help a squeal of delight escape her lips. She looked herself in the mirror, adoring the way the top showed her mid-section and v-neck to show her throat and part of her chest. I feel like a model now!
Her eyes were shining as she went downstairs to the smell of food being cooked. "Alexia! I am so glad you let me borrow these cloths! I just adore them to death!" Once she came into view of Alexia she did a little girly twirl in her giddiness, enjoying it. "What do you think?" She tilted her head in question at her model who was preparing garlic bread. "Oh your cooking? Do you need help?" She watched Alexia make garlic bread, wondering what she could do to help instead of standing there like a giddy girl who got her wish for a present.

message 45: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

(( Rawr xD))

message 46: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

((>.>))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexia smiled,"You look great." She put the garlic bread in the oven. "Yeah I hope you like lasagna." She said leaning against the counter,"So what would you like to do after we eat?" She wondered.

message 48: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Nymeria beamed as Alexia said she looked great. Now if only others would agree, those who have put me down..... "I do like lasagna, no worries there." She said, smiling. Once she asked what she wanted to do after they were done eating, she tilted her head, exposing her neck just a little. "Umm..... I'm not sure. We could hope right into photography if you wanted, or talk about ourselves. I like to know a little of my model before I shoot." She blushed a little at that, knowing some models liked their privacy.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"That all could be fun." Alexia smiled showing more emotion in her face than normal. Can't tell her I'm a vampire though. She thought to herself with a slight smirk. "Well our food should be done soon."

message 50: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

As Alexia smiled, beaming with emotion, she couldn't help but smile back, feeling like she belonged here with her. It felt right to have Alexia to shoot, and to just be in this house with her. "Great! I'm hungry, I haven't really eaten at all lately. Not many shoots equals no money in my wallet....." Once she thought over what she said, she blushed. That just denounced her position at being a good photographer because no one was hiring her. She wished she could take that back. Your so stupid.... Why do you have to blabber your mouth off? She took a breath to calm herself, sitting down on a stool beside the kitchen table. "What are your interests as a model Alexia?" She asked, trying to steer away the conversation away from herself.