1x1 > Jack Frost and Ivy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 368 (368 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright, why don't you begin first

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope, I can't think of anything at the moment.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Fiction, romance, adventure, reality

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3515 comments Do you like to play, MxM, MxF/FxM, or FxF.

Okay, this might be an idea or two:

) So there is this princess and her parents put on a ball for her. So they invite everyone royals and villagers. Like a coming of age. At this ball, she meets this young man. They talk until the sun starts to come up. He tells her that he has to leave. She follows him, but doesn't. So then she asks her parents if she could have a search party. The man is actually a prince, but he was turned into a wolf when the sun comes.
2) So I was thinking that a princess was sent somewhere into a village, and so then someone who looks exactly like her "acts" like the princess. This is harder to explain. (this is when they were babies)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I like MxF and FxM, and I like your first idea

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

The girl if I may:)

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3515 comments okay, now Carries.

Name: Nakato Tyano
Nicknames: Naka

Appearance:

Human form -

His eyes -

Wolf form: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&r...

Personality: He is very serious about everything. Most of the time he is happy, but keeps everything to himself. If you set him off, he will be really angry.
Distinguishing Marks: Has a white lily down the middle if his back.

https://www.google.com/search?q=white...

History:Yin was only twelve when it happened. He was shown a princess and he refused her because of her looks. When he found out later that night that the princess was a witch's daughter, he was changed into a wolf. Human by night, wolf by day.

Other: He is Prince Lucretius from Glandicia

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Cascade Symphony Deserito
Nicknames: Cass, Symphony
Appearance:(view spoiler)
Personality: she is very kind and gentle, likes people a lot and always tries to help them. She sometimes worries about little things more than she should and likes to play with sarcasm.
History: She was raised a princesses and enjoyed every minute of it, she still does and enjoys being royalty and having people bow down to her every time they see her.
Other:

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((You go ahead I'll be off for about fifteen minutes))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3515 comments ((okay..))

The sun had already set and Lucretius, the prince of Glandicia was getting ready for the ball. His maids had brought in the best suit. He put it on and look in the mirror.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Cascade got into her favorite midnight blue ball gown and examined herself in the mirror. She brushed out her waist length hair and slipped on her gloves. She was ready.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3515 comments Nakato hears a knock on the door. "Come in." He calls as the door opens. He saw his mother walk in. "You don't have to come and see me off." He told her.
The Queen smiled at him. "I know, but be careful dear." Nakato knew what she meant by that so he did not say anything. He hugged her and took a his carriage to the neighboring kingdom.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Cascade opened the heavy wooden door and exited her room. She made her way down the stairs to the ballroom on the bottom floor. She took a seat and watched the cooks and butlers and maids get ready.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3515 comments Nakato got of the carriage after arriving at the castle. Sighing, he walked towards the grand doors.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Cascade heard a carriage outside but stayed where she was at one of the set tables. She played with we hair while she waited for the guest to come inside.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3515 comments The prince fixed his right cuff and walked into the castle towards the ball room. All he had to do was watch the sun while he was there.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Cascade saw a young man walk into the ball room. She smiled to herself, "Hello there!" She called across the large room.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3515 comments Nakato looked over at a girl standing on the other side of the room; he walked towards her. He put on his best smile. "Hi, will you point me to the garden please." He asked her.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course," Cascade flashes him a smile. "Walk down to your right a ways and you'll find it." She said pointing to one of the many hallways.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3515 comments He bowed, "Thank you." He turned and headed towards the direction the girl pointed. He tried to think if that was the princess.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your quite welcome," Cascade said and waved as she watches him go.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3515 comments Nakato finally found the garden and stood on the balcony. He could see mountains beyond the castle walls.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Cascade stood up from her chair and decided to follow the young man to the garden. She found him standing on the balcony. "It's quite the view isn't it?" She asked.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3515 comments He did not hear someone come until he hear a feminine voice, "Yeah, I guess." He just wanted to be free from this stupid and annoying spell, but there were some good effects from it, he had no lessons. He sighed and started out across the garden.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't believe I caught your name," Cascade said and leaned against the balcony.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3515 comments "I am Luke." He said it so true, that you could never hear it as a lie. He knew that there were many names and this girl never even knew him until now.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Cascade," she said introducing herself. "It's quite the pleasure to meet you Luke."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3515 comments "It is a pleasure." He did not smile at her.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Cascade stood there in silence and stared at the flowers. She smiled when her eyes came across the black flowers she ha planted.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3515 comments The prince's eyes followed Cascade's eyes. "What are you looking at?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"My black flowers," Cascade smiled and walked down the balcony steps toward her flowers. She stroked the petals of the black rose gently.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3515 comments The prince followed down the steps to the the black roses. "They are beautiful."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Every one of my black flowers are beautiful," Cascade said.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3515 comments Prince Nakato looked up when he heard music starting. "Would you like to dance with me?" He held one hand out for her to take.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Cascade looked down at his hand. Then his face, "Are you sure your fit to dance with a princess?" She asked and took his hand.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3515 comments He chuckled as Cascade took his hand. Hes swayed back and forth with her. "Don't worry, I am a really good dancer."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"I must ask again," Cascade smiled up at him. "Are you good enough for a princess?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3515 comments "I told you yes." He smiled at her. They dance for hours until he saw the sun started to come up. "I have to go." He bowed to her and left back through the ballroom to the front. He kept running until he was outside the castle walls; he changed into his wolf form and then looked back at the castle.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wait!" Cascade ran after the young man and followed him out to the castle wall until she lost sight of him. "Where did he go?" She asked herself.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3515 comments The prince Nakato ran quickly into the shadows and watched as the princess ran outside the castle walls. He stayed silent as possible.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Darn it!" Cascade exclaimed and stomped her feet a couple times.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3515 comments Nakato started to back up, he bumped into something; the object fell and made a loud sound. He saw her look in the direction; he started to run away from her.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Luke?" Cascade called hopefully and ran toward the sound where a flowerpot had fallen. "Will you please come out?" She pleaded.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8