Movies And Tv Lovers discussion

Book to Movie Adaptations > Vampire Academy Movie

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) Are you excited? What do you think of the casting? How about that new trailer...?

message 2: by Resa (new)

Resa (dunstan) | 7 comments I can't wait for it to come out. I haven't watched the new trailer yet. I like the cast but not sure on Mason.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I'm excited but the trailer doesn't look too promising :(

message 4: by Caru (new)

Caru I'm excited!!!

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) Same!

message 6: by Protyasha (new)

Protyasha Roy (protyasharoy) | 15 comments I can't wait to see rose and dimitri in my own eyes, not just in my fantasy.

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I don't like who they chose for Dimka. I feel like he should be hotter!!

message 8: by Sara (new)

Sara Shaw | 10 comments Dimtri's actor is not *Dimitri* hot! and Rose's lines sound forced sometimes, like she is struggling to get them right. Other than that, it looks good.

message 9: by Aline (new)

Aline I can't wait. I disnt like lissa and dinkA. She should be more beautiful maybe more delicate facw and dinka should be hotter. I didn't like Mia either. I imagined Rose with a more agd essive face and more curves but she's is ok. I think lissa its the one bothering me tbe most but I hope its just the trailer that's not giving me a better impression. I loved the books and I can't wait to see tbe movie. I heard it would be at the same day as maze runner (it would be a problem) but I heard they change maze runner to September.

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) Why does Lissa have a British accent?!

message 11: by Liza Grace (new)

Liza Grace | 5 comments I really want to see it, but my expectations aren't high.

message 12: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 39 comments My expectations already weren't high but then I saw the trailer. I was disappointed beyond belief. I knew it would be bad but THAT bad oh nuh uh. I refuse to see it now. I can not tarnish my perfect image of rose!!!

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) dame, my expectations aren't high, but I'm still excited to see it!

message 14: by Protyasha (new)

Protyasha Roy (protyasharoy) | 15 comments Me too!

message 15: by Fox , ~Ruler Of The Galaxy and Maker Of Film~ (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 374 comments Mod
I'm sorry, this looks terrible to me