Teen YA club discussion

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

~Akweley♡Mazarae♥~★☆★oblivion★☆★~I CAN'T BREATHE~ (nala13) Since November is almost over, we want to have a book of the month for December. Any suggestions? At the end of the month we'll vote to see which one you liked best.

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle | 19 comments Mod
Catching Fire or Selection

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Crowe (peefee) | 2 comments I vote Selection as well. Love that book.

~Akweley♡Mazarae♥~★☆★oblivion★☆★~I CAN'T BREATHE~ (nala13) I loved the Selection too. So we'll do the Selection and what other book? Something not dystopia(please).

message 5: by Jade (new)

Jade (thejadylady) | 4 comments Like our favorite book of the month?

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle | 19 comments Mod
Yes jade

~Akweley♡Mazarae♥~★☆★oblivion★☆★~I CAN'T BREATHE~ (nala13) Any other suggestions? I was thinking about maybe Just Listen by Sarah Dessen, though that can't compare to the Selection(that was such an awesome book).

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily | 2 comments The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak, perhaps? The characters are developed so well, and it is historically accurate to its setting and time period (WWII Germany). The narrator is so deep and poetic too.

message 9: by Emeli (new)

Emeli (thgfangirl27) | 6 comments I vote for the selection

~Akweley♡Mazarae♥~★☆★oblivion★☆★~I CAN'T BREATHE~ (nala13) Anybody else for the book thief? I never read it but my sister did.

~Akweley♡Mazarae♥~★☆★oblivion★☆★~I CAN'T BREATHE~ (nala13) So our choices are the selection, the book thief, and catching fire?

~Akweley♡Mazarae♥~★☆★oblivion★☆★~I CAN'T BREATHE~ (nala13) Hellers, is anyone here? we need a book for the book of the month, I feel like I'm talking to myself and its awkward.

HELLO???????????????????????????