The Challenge Factory discussion

2014 ♦Archives FWYS Threads ♦ > ★Rachael's FWYS Completed Series

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 16216 comments Mod
I challenge myself to finish 35 series by the end of 2014!

message 2: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) That you do Ezi, that you do!

message 3: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

★Rachael★ wrote: "That you do Ezi, that you do!"

LOL, that would caught my list of open series in half:D

message 4: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) 5 Morganville books read that's a pretty good effort

message 5: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

★Rachael★ wrote: "5 Morganville books read that's a pretty good effort"

yes. It is. Of course you seem to enjoy the author's writing style

message 6: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) Yeah this one muuuuuch more than the Weather Warden series!

message 7: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) Finished Fever series (or as much of it as I'm going to read!)

message 8: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) I've caught up in Dark Angels!

message 9: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) Finished Killing Rites (The Black Sun's Daughter, #4) by M.L.N. Hanover & Graveyard Child (The Black Sun's Daughter, #5) by M.L.N. Hanover
Another series done!

message 10: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) Oh and I'm up to date with Morganville!

message 11: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

so how many for this year are you current on?

message 12: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) Hmmmmm! Off to count!

message 13: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) Ok! So far in 2014
Finished 7
Up to date in 3!

message 14: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

★Rachael★ wrote: "Ok! So far in 2014
Finished 7
Up to date in 3!"

that's awesome. It's must March and you are on top of 10 series!

message 15: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) Only 25 to go lol!

message 16: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

★Rachael★ wrote: "Only 25 to go lol!"

you got this!

Shy The WidowMaker (booklovingmama) | 827 comments Rachael how was the Black Suns Series. It's on my list of series to clear up.

message 18: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) I forgot how much I liked this series I had to read the last 2 back to back!

message 19: by ☀Rachael☀ (last edited Oct 21, 2014 10:50AM) (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) Series to finish

1) Zoe Martinique
Phantasm (Zoe Martinique, #3) by Phaedra Weldon Revenant (Zoe Martinique, #4) by Phaedra Weldon Geist (Zoe Martinique, #5) by Phaedra Weldon

2) Zodiac
The Touch of Twilight (Signs of the Zodiac #3) by Vicki Pettersson

3) Sisters of the
Night Huntress (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon, #5) by Yasmine Galenorn Demon Mistress (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon, #6) by Yasmine Galenorn Harvest Hunting (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon #8) by Yasmine Galenorn Bone Magic (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon, #7) by Yasmine Galenorn Blood Wyne (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon, #9) by Yasmine Galenorn Courting Darkness (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon #10) by Yasmine Galenorn Shaded Vision (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon, #11) by Yasmine Galenorn Haunted Moon (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #13) by Yasmine Galenorn Shadow Rising (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon #12) by Yasmine Galenorn Autumn Whispers (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #14) by Yasmine Galenorn Crimson Veil (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon #15) by Yasmine Galenorn

4) Blood kin
Blood Bargain (Blood Lines, #2) by Maria Lima Blood Kin (Blood Lines, #3) by Maria Lima Blood Heat (Blood Lines #4) by Maria Lima Blood Sacrifice (Blood Lines #5) by Maria Lima

5) Retrievers
Curse the Dark (Retrievers, #2) by Laura Anne Gilman Burning Bridges (Retrievers, #4) by Laura Anne Gilman Bring It On (Retrievers, #3) by Laura Anne Gilman Free Fall (Retrievers, #5) by Laura Anne Gilman Blood from Stone (Retrievers, #6) by Laura Anne Gilman

6) Indigo Court
Night Veil (Indigo Court, #2) by Yasmine Galenorn Night Seeker by Yasmine Galenorn Night's End (Indigo Court, #5) by Yasmine Galenorn Night Vision (Indigo Court, #4) by Yasmine Galenorn

7) Iron King
The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2) by Julie Kagawa The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3) by Julie Kagawa The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey, #4) by Julie Kagawa Winter's Passage (Iron Fey, #1.5) by Julie Kagawa Summer's Crossing (Iron Fey, #3.5) by Julie Kagawa Iron's Prophecy (The Iron Fey, #4.5) by Julie Kagawa The Iron Legends (The Iron Fey, #1.5, 3.5, 4.5) by Julie Kagawa The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey Call of the Forgotten, #1) by Julie Kagawa The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey Call of the Forgotten, #2) by Julie Kagawa

8) Abby Cooper
Killer Insight (Psychic Eye Mystery, #4) by Victoria Laurie Crime Seen (Psychic Eye Mystery, #5) by Victoria Laurie Death Perception (Psychic Eye Mystery, #6) by Victoria Laurie Doom with a View (Psychic Eye Mystery, #7) by Victoria Laurie A Glimpse of Evil (Psychic Eye Mystery, #8) by Victoria Laurie Vision Impossible (Psychic Eye Mystery, #9) by Victoria Laurie Lethal Outlook (Psychic Eye Mystery, #10) by Victoria Laurie Deadly Forecast (Psychic Eye Mystery, #11) by Victoria Laurie Fatal Fortune (A Psychic Eye Mystery, #12) by Victoria Laurie

9) Dark Swan
Iron Crowned (Dark Swan, #3) by Richelle Mead Shadow Heir (Dark Swan, #4) by Richelle Mead

10) Sandman Slim
Aloha from Hell (Sandman Slim, #3) by Richard Kadrey Devil Said Bang (Sandman Slim, #4) by Richard Kadrey Kill City Blues (Sandman Slim, #5) by Richard Kadrey

11) Dante Valentine
Dead Man Rising (Dante Valentine, #2) by Lilith Saintcrow The Devil's Right Hand (Dante Valentine, #3) by Lilith Saintcrow Saint City Sinners (Dante Valentine, #4) by Lilith Saintcrow To Hell and Back (Dante Valentine, #5) by Lilith Saintcrow

12) Elder Races
Storm's Heart (Elder Races, #2) by Thea Harrison Serpent's Kiss (Elder Races, #3) by Thea Harrison Oracle's Moon (Elder Races, #4) by Thea Harrison Divine Tarot An Elder Races Collection by Thea Harrison Destiny's Tarot An Elder Races Collection by Thea Harrison Lord's Fall (Elder Races, #5) by Thea Harrison The Wicked (Elder Races, #5.5) by Thea Harrison Kinked (Elder Races, #6) by Thea Harrison Dragos Takes a Holiday (Elder Races, #6.5) by Thea Harrison Pia Saves the Day (Elder Races, #6.6) by Thea Harrison Peanut Goes to School (Elder Races, #6.7) by Thea Harrison Night's Honor (Elder Races, #7) by Thea Harrison

Just a few to work on!

message 20: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) Well the rest of the Calliope Reaper-Jones series are now off my pile as I couldn't stand the audiobook so that's the series finished for me!

I've cleared 10 series off my above list I'm happy with that!

message 21: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) Well I tried to read Onyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout and it was too soppy and schooly so I won't be continuing so that's another series off my pile anyway!

message 22: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) July is gonna be a busy month with end of term and sale stuff going so I started a little early!

And The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4) by Rick Riordan was really good 4*'s from me!

message 23: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) One down Zombies Sold Separately (Night Tracker, #4) by Cheyenne McCray really good 4*'s from me! I'll get to book 2 soon!

message 24: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) Ok so I didn't do so well in the last 3 err 4 or 5 months challenges so I've completed September's already! Hot Blooded (Jessica McClain, #2) by Amanda Carlson & Cold Blooded (Jessica McClain, #3) by Amanda Carlson both 4*'s from me!

message 25: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) Ok I went back and finished Cat's Claw (Calliope Reaper-Jones, #2) by Amber Benson an I actually really liked it on second try! And I will read Serpent's Storm (Calliope Reaper-Jones, #3) by Amber Benson soon!

message 26: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) Oh I read Serpent's Storm (Calliope Reaper-Jones, #3) by Amber Benson which was really good!

So I read Kill the Dead (Sandman Slim, #2) by Richard Kadrey which I didn't like as much as book 1 so I'm not sure if if I'll read the rest of the series or not! But I definitely won't read anymore this month!

message 27: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) Or maybe I will I read Aloha from Hell (Sandman Slim, #3) by Richard Kadrey still 3*'s from me!

message 28: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) So far this month I've read Accidentally Dead (Accidentals, #2) by Dakota Cassidy Accidentally Demonic (Accidentals, #4) by Dakota Cassidy & Accidentally Catty (Accidental Friends #5) by Dakota Cassidy 3-4*'s each! And I should get through a couple more I hope they are light and fun!