What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. YA. Teen boy lives only w/ mother but his mother is (mentally?) sick. He has to take care of her. He goes on a car trip w/ his best friend (girl?) to find his older brother.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christi (new)

Christi (christiwu) | 5 comments I think the cover was just the picture of a teen boy's face. There might have been scissors?

Thanks!

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (last edited Nov 22, 2013 02:41PM) (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
When did you read this Christi? Was it meant for older teens or younger teens? Was it old or new then? What time period was it set in--contemporary, 2ks, 90's, 80's, 70's??

Was it light, dark or in between. Is the main part of the book about him trying to find his brother?

If you remember anything else, please add it to the thread, so that we have as many clues as possible.

message 3: by Christi (new)

Christi (christiwu) | 5 comments I read this I think around 2009, and it was new then. I think it was for older teens?

It was pretty dark. Most of the book was about him having to deal with taking care of his mother, and hiding the fact. He only found his brother toward the end of the book.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40644 comments Mod
Christi, are you still looking for this?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40644 comments Mod
No response in 2+ years. Moving to Abandoned.