Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) Vampire Academy discussion

Vampire Academy OFFICIAL TRAILER

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nikita It's better than the teaser

J.A. Kenney Much better! I think they captured the story and characters better than with the teaser...

Still not keeping my hopes up but...it's a movie based on a YA book...even a decent version would be better than most...

Jennie They played up the comedy a lot in that trailer, which I don't mind. I just hope that they were also able to capture the other aspects of the book in the movie.

Veronica divergent trailer looks much better. looks pretty cheesy.

Courtney A.K.A The Book Addict I thought it was awesome. I was actually laughing when watching certain scenes. Some of Rose's lines really capture book rose's snarkiness.

The only thing that bothered me is the fact that Mia called Lissa a blood whore. Um, the term Blood whore is for dhampirs, stereotypically mostly female dhampirs, are called blood whores because of the giving blood while doing the deed. Lissa is a royal moroi and I have never in the books read a scene where a moroi is called a blood whore.

But other than that, the trailer was freaking A-MAZEBALLZ!!! I just wish we got to see more dimka lines. He only said one word and he only had like 3-4 tiny little shots.

Love Lissa. She's actually really funny. Some of her lines are really humorous. Rose is really perfect. So is most of the cast. Cant wait for more trailers and for the movie.

Vanessa Jennie wrote: "They played up the comedy a lot in that trailer, which I don't mind. I just hope that they were also able to capture the other aspects of the book in the movie."

Agreed

message 8: by Katie-Rose (last edited Nov 23, 2013 10:21PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Katie-Rose Barrington ♥Courtney♥ Ƨнα∂σωκιƨƨɛ∂4ɛʌɛя ♊ wrote: "I thought it was awesome. I was actually laughing when watching certain scenes. Some of Rose's lines really capture book rose's snarkiness.

The only thing that bothered me is the fact that Mia cal..."

I totally agree! I was laughing a lot in the trailer as well. So looking forward to it!

Mimi-loves-her-books! I can't wait to see this movie!
I haven't read the books yet but I will before I see it ;)