Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > • Cirque de Musique • & Angel

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Here we are

message 2: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 168 comments Oh heyo! Thanks!
So what kind of rp's do you like to do?

message 3: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Romance
Realistic
Fantasy
Some action
I'm pretty much up for anything

message 4: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 168 comments Okay ^~^ which character do you usually play, the girl or guy?

message 5: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I'm really good at eitherone

message 6: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 168 comments Oh, thank you. I have not played one girl role yet on Goodreads! would you mind if I tried?
Do you use anime pictures?

message 7: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I don't really mind if you tried it's not hard just like with any role, I use real pictures mostly but I can use anime there not my favorite like they once were

message 8: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 168 comments Sorry for the late reply!
That's fine with real pictures, I don't mind.
And, you'll be the guy then? Is that okay?

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) We don't even have a plot yet

message 10: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 168 comments Okay... So do you have any suggestions then?

message 11: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) No

message 12: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 168 comments Okay... Maybe we can do something with supernatural beings, like demons and stuff.
Or I'm also into rp's that take place in the past, like mideval times and stuff.
Or the 1920's. any of that appeal to you?

message 13: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I'm not too good with in the past things trust me I've tried I suck specially when I'm the guy it never works out. So I'm a lot better with present things sorry

message 14: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 168 comments That's fine ^~^ then we'll do a supernatural one?

message 15: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) sure thing

message 16: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 168 comments Alright, so are you also into romance, too? Because maybe we can do a supernatural romance as well.

message 17: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) yeah I am

message 18: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 168 comments Okay! Then, what do you think of something with demons? I have a great plot for something like that. :3

message 19: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Sure thing

message 20: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 168 comments Great!
So, I was thinking about a small romance plot, where the demon (girl? I like playing demons hehe), and a boy meet each other at a normal day at work.
They begin to like eachother, as friends, not lovers.

The boy is pretty much sold to the girl's caretaker, in which he is to stay with her forever.
But of course, he tries to escape.

And thus, there is a battle...

I can't spoil the whole RP, but this is a gist!

message 21: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) How would you spoil it I kind of need to know what's going on

message 22: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 168 comments So, you want to hear everyone who is in the battle, and who wins and stuff?
Because, I mean... That jist I gave you is pretty much the guideline of the story.

message 23: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) you know it could be different in who wins the battle a bunch of things could happen to twist it around. We'll see how could I am at playing male demons never played a demon before. I also just woke up due to my dog barking outside

message 24: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 168 comments Oh yeah sure, you can be the demon, if you'd like to.
But the battle will between demons and humans. My character has much of her family that is already dead, and has become demons, thus they are going against the friendship and beginning romance between them...

But that's not all. The devil wants to take your characteer and bring him down back into hell because of his relationship with my character.
And, your character refuses this, and so basically we have 2 intertwining fights.

Umm... and lol sorry about your dog XD

message 25: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) oh okay lets just start it and see where it goes I like planning but not every single detail you understand? I'm one of those people

message 26: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 168 comments heh heh yes, I get it.
That's a gist of what the battle'll be like.

And, would you like to make your character for me, just name, age, personality, and a picture is fine :3

Thank you so much for putting up with me.

message 27: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) can you go first?

message 28: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 168 comments Sure :3
Real pictures, right?

Name: Lucie (oo-che) Wojciecowski
Age: 19 (we'll make it around college time, I think that age group is appropriate)
Personality: Rather insensitive and aggressive, as well as arrogant... maybe she has a soft spot, maybe she doesn't. You'll have to find out.

I hope this is good?

message 29: by Angel of Life (last edited Dec 05, 2013 01:10PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) okay GOD now I can't come up with a name

Name: Blake McKeen
Personality: TBRP (I don't really know what to put here plus it's my least favorite thing to fill out)
Pic: http://cf.ltkcdn.net/hair/images/std/...

message 30: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 168 comments Hmmmmm.... He looks like an Ethan to me.
And that's fine :3

When you decide on the name, would you like me to start, or you? I don't mind either way.

message 31: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) you I'm not good with starting and I don't like the name Ethan I'm very picky

message 32: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 168 comments { Oh my gosh...
Well I need a name!
Umm.... how about...
aahhh!! }

It was a normal day, as every day was, when Lucie headed to school. The sun was shining bright and the freshly fallen snow seemed to melt under the gentle heat the sun presented.

People sat outside the school doors, and Lucie followed the crowd, and in while doing so, met up with a few of her friends. The day was utterly normal.

They spoke cheerfully to each other, Lucie in the center, as they waited for the morning bell to ring, dismissing them to class.
Lucie still hadn't made up her mind just yet-- whether she wanted to ditch class or not. Maybe not today. She didn't feel like ditching.

And thus, they waited for the bell.

message 33: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) (geez I'm sorry)

message 34: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 168 comments { No it's no problem :3 Reply when you can! }

message 35: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) (figured out a name)

message 36: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 168 comments { Oh yeah?! What is it? :3 }

message 37: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) (blaze)

message 38: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 168 comments { Alrightie!
Um, are you alright with my reply, or should I change it? }

message 39: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) (how are they in school and I don't know what to say)

message 40: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 168 comments { uhh... Well I can't help you in what you need to say, but I can rewrite it.
We're doing a modern day RP right?
So like... I just thought we'd start it in school.
If you want to suggest another place, then go right ahead.

And once you reply, I may not be back, so I'll have to reply later. }

message 41: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) (there I made name for him I really have no idea what to say so is your girl the demon?)

message 42: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 168 comments { Yes, she is. Alright, give me a minute, to think of something that maybe you can reply to. }

message 43: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) (okay no I'll figure out how to reply)

message 44: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 168 comments {Uhh...?}

message 45: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((I know I replied to you I just don't know where it went))

Blaze was walking down the side walk with his hands in his pockets, he really hated school and never really did want to go back to school nor would he have to. He did look after a few kids though so a better education meant a better job, a better job meant more money, therefore more money meant better lives for the kids he did help out or look after. So he walked towards the college and into one of the offices to ask about getting into the school and all of the paper work he would have to fill out.

“So if you get all of this paper work into us by tomorrow then you will be able to get into the school
for next quarter which will be in about two weeks”

“Thank you”

Blaze walked out of the office with the paper work in hand, he didn’t really have any friends here, and he lives in a two bedroom apartment in the middle of the city. So yeah it was noisy at night and yeah he lived alone and yeah he wasn’t doing very well by living alone but it was the only place he could actually call home. He helped kids by giving advice he didn’t want kids to go down the same path he’s been down.

message 46: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ?

message 47: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 168 comments That quiet morning, with the sun just rising, and the silence just breaking, Lucie sat on the front porch of that small little house right near the polluted lake, staring at the ground.
At first, one person took her attention, but she paid none to her instinct, for it was just a single person. What did it matter?

Malgosia, Lucie's elderly caretaker, came out to sit with her as well, the two of them staring at the man walking down the sidewalk, in the opposite direction of the school. It seemed he was walking away from it.
She wondered if maybe that he was a new student. He did look young enough to be a student, so that was on option.

She, herself, was a student there, a sophomore in the college. She was most definately the youngest one there.

And yet, not a word was exchanged between the two, it was only their eyes focused on the silent lake, and the silent person, walking down the street.

message 48: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((I thought she was at school now I'm confused, this makes no sense))