Happily Ever After Cafe discussion

Authors' Promo/Blogs/Booksites > $.99 Solitude Interrupted

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L.J. (last edited Nov 22, 2013 09:53AM) (new)

L.J. Scar (ljscar) | 3 comments Solitude Interrupted Solitude Interrupted by LJ Scar
Laken - Sometimes you need distance...space. The remote, riverside cabin in West Virginia I rented when I landed my new job was what I needed to put what happened in perspective. Far from the places and faces that were a constant reminder of my painful past. I thought I'd find peace and solitude. I had no idea what I was getting myself into...

Cole - When you co-own an outfitter that specializes in guiding white water rafters everyday is an adventure. The elusive, blonde beauty who rented my neighboring cabin was not what I expected. My brother and friend gave her two nights before she couldn't take living out in the woods alone next to a relentless flirt who hadn't shaved in six months just to win a bet. She said she came here to figure her life out without any distractions at least not the romantic kind. But I love a challenge, I'm a thrill seeker. She needs a little excitement and I'm more than determined to be the one who interrupts her solitude.

Funny, thoughtful, and heart wrenching - "Solitude Interrupted" is the unforgettable love story of a courageous girl who overcame so much and the reckless adventurer who couldn't turn away from her.

*Content contains profanity and adult situations

message 2: by Lisa Kay, Tinker Bell (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 21897 comments Thanks for the info, LJ!

message 3: by L.J. (new)

L.J. Scar (ljscar) | 3 comments You are welcome! If you get a chance to read it, please let me know what you think.

message 4: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 14526 comments Thanks, LJ!