Book Bucket List discussion

Introduce yourself here!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Tuell (booksloveme) | 15 comments Mod
Hi! My name is Stephanie and I love to read! I have a really big book bucket list. I will be adding to it as much as I can but I am a sophmore in college and don't have a lot of free time. Let me know if you have any questions!

message 2: by *Nan* (new)

*Nan* (nan4471) Hi! My Name is Nan and I have tons of books I want to read but thanks to different challenges the list keeps growing !!!

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

I'm addicted to series. So as the series continue, so do my lists.....

message 4: by Donnajo (last edited Nov 22, 2013 11:41AM) (new)

Donnajo Hi, I'm Donna (or Donnajo, Donna Jo, or even DJ I'll answer to whatever is easiest for you) if you know me I was a bookbuyingholic but with the nook I've having been buying as much. Love my nook but I still have all those Pbs/trades/hcs that I've bought over the years. so I think this grp is great. On another board years we used to have what we called a determination list it's kind of the same thing but I got away from doing them because really it was the books that you had forever that you just want to read. maybe felt too much like homework. LOL. anyway. now I do challenges which for awhile worked well for me but with a bucket list that might be a different route I can take. my list won't have every book I own but I guess I need to start someplace. And just to let you know. No my GRs bookcase of to read or even finished books isn't up to date. It would take me wayyyyy to long to do to read and for some reason I didn't keep the finished books this year uptodate I hope to work on that to at least finish it and bring that part uptodate. I'm past my 150 goal which hasn't happened in the past few years when I did it. so now going toward 200. (I'm at around 185 I believe. give me some time to make up a list for here. I'm at the shore this weekend so not by my books.

thank you Stephanie for inviting me.

Leslie aka StoreyBook Reviews (hugbandit7) My name is Leslie and while I don't think I have a bucket list, I do have books all over the house (drives my husband crazy) and that is even after purging probably 200 of them! I don't know how many books I have in the house but I do know that I have over 1,000 on my Kindle. I could never purchase another book and have enough to ready for the next 10 years!

message 6: by Stephanie (new)

My to read shelf isn't up to date. I have over 700 books in the house, and about 500 on the kindle app and more than 4,000 on my nook. And all those are just to reads.