Middle School discussion

Getting to know each other

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Tell us a little bit about your self

message 2: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) My name is Anuhea. But you can call me aN!!. Or Anne. Something along those lines.

I am a girl in middle school.

I like reading, writing, drawing, emailing, talking, listening to music, photography.

My favorite colors are green, black, purple, orange, and yellow.

I can be mean sometimes. Sorry if I ever offend you.

message 3: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) i am allisa. i am going to middle school this summer. i have a crush named ethan. my fave books are warriors.

message 4: by Tara (last edited Jun 19, 2009 09:41PM) (new)

Tara i just finished middle school, though i dont look like it. reading is my life! I also oftenly say something random, but ull get used to it, and I LOVE using CAPS and ... and *____* and :( or :) I also use words like "weenie" but dont be offended cus its like an inside joke with my friends, and its now a habit to use.

I dont have a fave book. Theres just too many... and if they weren't books, which i lurve, then i would be a little overwhelmed

for future referance, i do not like to use grammar correctly and i abrevviate

p.s. i tend to ramble... a lot

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you know what ethans last name is?

message 6: by Athena (new)

Athena My name is Athena. But y'all can call me Hina.

I love to read, write, listen to music, and stare at guys. My fav types of books are Fiction.

My fav books so far are:Vampire Academy, Princess Academy, and the mortal cup series.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

My name is Greek Vampire Pixie. But you can call me GVP

I love to read, write, and listen to music.

My fave types of books are Fanatsy.

My fave books so far are:Mortal Instruments series, Percy Jackson series, Artemis Fowl series, and I'm going to stop now.......

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, GRR! I gtg!

message 9: by Athena (new)

Athena WHY????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I BACK!!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by Gregory (new)

Gregory Kemp (gregorykemp) | 1 comments Thanks for inviting me to the group, Heidi!

I'm a young adult author. I just did readings at middle schools in New York City of my upcoming novel, The Legend of Vinny Whiskers. My publisher is giving away 15 free copies of the book here at goodreads, so I encourage you to sign up for the giveaway - just search Vinny Whiskers.

My favorite young adult author is Piers Anthony.

Looking forward to this group!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

cool

message 13: by Athena (new)

Athena awesome!

message 14: by Charmaine (new)

Charmaine (empress_charla) Hi everyone! My name is Charmaine, and I was invited to this group by Heidi (thanks!). :-) I used to be home schooled all the way to high school, so I never experienced going to a public middle school. However, it would be fun to talk with all of you, and I'm willing to offer any advice that I can.

More about me: I love music (listening to it & playing music), reading(!), art (drawing, enjoying fine art), traveling, writing in my journal, shopping, etc. I don't like staying in the house for too long - I always feel that I have to go out and go somewhere, whether it be to the mall or to the library. :-)

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) Hi, I'm Christa, and I'm 16 yrs old. I'm going to be a senior in high school next year and am willing to give advice to anyone in this group who needs it.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

what do you do about evil brats that start rumors about you for no god given reason?

message 17: by Athena (new)

Athena idk

message 18: by Tara (new)

Tara you strike em down!!! No jk

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) ☼☼☼Greek Vampire Pixie☼☼☼ wrote: "what do you do about evil brats that start rumors about you for no god given reason?"

The best thing to do is ignore it and hope it stops, otherwise tell a teacher/counselor you trust and I'm sure they'll tale care of it. Whatever you do, do not, I reapeat DO NOT start a roumor about them to get back at them; it will only start a war. Learn from someone with personal experence.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

My name is Katherine
I just entered Intermediate school
I like Reading, Swimming, and the Internet!
I like Orange & Blue
I am aN!'s "Sister".

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

My name is Kaitlyn, but you can call me Kae or KatLion. (KatLion is a from school camp. we had to make up an animal name for ourselves, and my guy friends came up with that for me, but people still call me it) (kae is more common for me to be called, but either one works)
im going into my last year of middle school, and i cant wait to get out!!
i like reading, writing, drawing, softball, and dancing.
i get straight A's every year.
my fave color changes everyday.
im a tomboy.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

8)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

yupperz thats me :)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

LoLz!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

lolololol i laff

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

LoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoL!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

IM A CHRISTIAN AND PROUD OF IT! why?

message 29: by Meghana (new)

Meghana | 1 comments My name is Meghana. I'm 11 years old(turning 12 next month). I like reading,playing TT,and playing video games.My favorite subjects are english,and science.I LOVE READING MYSTERY BOOKS!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Mary wrote: "HI I am mary but everyone calls me bumblebee (long story of how i got that) I am in 8th grade and i am homeschooled but i was in public school for 6th and 7th so if you need any advice I am right ..."

I am!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Meghana wrote: "My name is Meghana. I'm 11 years old(turning 12 next month). I like reading,playing TT,and playing video games.My favorite subjects are english,and science.I LOVE READING MYSTERY BOOKS!"

hi!! whatsup?

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 23, 2009 09:48AM) (new)

Katherine wrote: "Mary wrote: "HI I am mary but everyone calls me bumblebee (long story of how i got that) I am in 8th grade and i am homeschooled but i was in public school for 6th and 7th so if you need any advic..."

cool :D

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Awww! I'm the youngest!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

awwww its ok. wait are u 11 or 12?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

oh. im 13

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Waa. I'm younger.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

its ok

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Zzzz. Gnite

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

um, g'morning...?

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

It is night for me.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

It's morning here!

message 43: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Heidi I cant have you Mod of the Awesome Group! if you dont talk with us, I guess you cannot be Moderator

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

its morning hereeeeeeeeee!

message 45: by Charmaine (new)

Charmaine (empress_charla) It's about 30 minutes past noon where I'm at. I need to eat lunch soon. :-)

How's school going for all of you?

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

i dont have school! its summerrrrrrrrr!!!!!

message 47: by Charmaine (new)

Charmaine (empress_charla) Oops, that's right! I forgot that most of you would be in summer vacation. :-) I'm doing summer school, but it's just a music class (piano), and it's pretty easy for me. Tomorrow I need to play some songs for my final exam, and then school's out for me, and I will have a break for about a month! :-D

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Charmaine wrote: "It's about 30 minutes past noon where I'm at. I need to eat lunch soon. :-)

How's school going for all of you?"

I have school

message 49: by Charmaine (new)

Charmaine (empress_charla) I'll be going to school next week, so this week plus the weekend are my final days of summer vacation!

Are you enjoying school, Katherine?

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep

« previous 1